Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

R.i.p Zewl

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 8-BallChamp, Sep 22, 2004.

Share This Page

1. .A.K.4.7.

.A.K.4.7. Elite Member

he didnt like u either, dont be so disrespectful.

R I P

2. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

damn the man even painted an rip for um hows he being disrespectful

3. sbEr

sbEr Banned

shit fuckin sucks.

dont know what to say, wanted to get to know him.

4. mindo

mindo Elite Member

i miss you man and you've been on my mind all fucking night....your story has touched many people around me who never even heard of you....they now have you name on their packs of smokes and school binders...just a little freestyle block letter for you to circulate around.

even grown men can cry and you've made me cry for hours on end from this loss.
    i miss you deeply.

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v436_mind2_zewler.jpg

5. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

fuck even made me make a track for him n i only spoke to him a few times

6. .A.K.4.7.

.A.K.4.7. Elite Member

a comment like that sorta contredicts putting his name up.
    thats not a comment u make to the passing of another person...

just leave it here.

7. BeeOne234...

BeeOne234... Elite Member

yes exactly...

as if writing this on a forum weren't strange enough...but honestly, where else can I put this?

I am having trouble accepting that the boner boned out...
    This is by far not the first I have heard of Justin's sadness or the word suicide out of a mouth concerning him, it just usually was his...fucking jeez I JUST spoke to him last week and then a couple of days ago I called a too-early birfffday call to him...
    He was very special to me...which is hitting me harder than I ever imagined because our friendship was locked down online, friendship actually originated on this forum, we moved onto phone convos last year sometime...fingers got tired of typing i suppose...we were a safe distance from each other enough to trust each other with the things that happen in life and in your head and your heart...Justin, to me...was my 800 help line at times and he knew he always had a friend that was completely and simply 100% just down to listen and speak if needed...
    ...so many 4 am phonecalls...
    we passed base graffiti bullshitting and got to know each other...not just artyap...and as i type this, where i met him it's saddening my soul...
    ...he was my angel at times.
    My saving grace outside of the insanity that at times, is called our lives...and i do understand how he did take his own life, anyone that knew him could speak on why and how he knew exactly what he was doing when he made the choice to end his life.
    Nothing lasts for some people...you always get pulled back down, and this i do understand and I understood to my core when he'd speak....
    It seems strange to me now that I could truly love and care for someone I met the way we did, only knowing each others thoughts and feelings...sharing our art and bullshit relationship sadstories...the goodtimes... life's trials...whew man...infinitly seeking.
    His trust and belif that love would eventually rescue all the tears and hardtimes, his never ever getting bitter or stopped believing... always helped me... I guess it's past time I told him that...
    I didn't need to have him in my hands to hold him in my heart.
    I will let him continue to be just that...my somewhere else angel...in my heart.

8ball--who are you? Yusa? Hi and damn man I am so sorry for your loss...
    Where did you get those old flicks? Had them saved?...You have one random one that he did for me way late night a lonnnnnng ass time ago...he would always do that...say..."gimme a word i am bored" and then he'd have this magnificent drawing later in morning or the next day in my inbox...I love that guy. ...crazy...
    Sad.
    Truly tragic, yet in this truth, truly the way he told me from day one he would go out.

My deepest sympathys go to his family- both blood and crew.

To the crew- This family kept him going the most...true passion.
    Big Ups to you all.

(lisa, he was supposed to give me your number next time we spoke...told me about homeboy fucking up and you moved home...hell i don't even know if you post on here at all anymore... email me at [email protected] or cell is the same k sis <3)

PC baby...PC... always ridin' hard...

Rest in the Peace that you could not find in life friend.

8. ....LAST2FALL....

....LAST2FALL.... Senior Member

9. the infamous one

the infamous one Elite Member

man thats sad, rest in peace zewl, never knew the guy but from what ive seen he has some sick shit, what was his name on here?

10. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

11. DeMiK

DeMiK Senior Member

:(didnt kno da guy like most ppl do but still:(

>>>>R.I.P ZEWL<<<<

12. fae

fae Senior Member

13. dimeone

dimeone Senior Member

RIP ZEWL ... i just finshed looking at his thread on touch this and die 9 times :( made me think, becuase he had posted stuff and shit to confusing anway i didnt know him but he was truly a great person....REST IN POWER
    U where a king in my heart

14. whOaHT

whOaHT Elite Member

Rest In Peace Zewl

Here's a lil poem i wrote when my grandmother passed on September 11th of 2003!
    I Dedicate this to any and everyone who lost a loved one

The poem i wrote is titled
    Miss Me But...

When I come to the end of the road
    And the sun has set for me
    I want no rights in a gloom filled room
    Why cry for a soul set free?
    Miss me a little but not too long
    And not with your head bowed low
    Remember the love that we onced shared
    Miss me but let me go
    For this is the journey we all must take
    And each must go alone
    Its all part of the Master's Plan
    A step on the road to home
    When you are lonely and sick at heart
    Go to the friends we know
    And bury your sorrows in doing good deeds
    Miss me but let me go

[Broken External Image]:http://img25.exs.cx/img25/9917/untitled596.jpg

15. EVAK_GBCKrew

EVAK_GBCKrew Elite Member

he didnt like u either, dont be so disrespectful.

R I P [/b][/quote]
    What I said is not disrespectful in any way, here let me say it in slow guy terms: I didn't like the guy, and I probably would've bashed his head in if I ever saw him, but I guess that's all behind now, and I've got to pay respects.

R.I.P. Zewl

16. Msfyt

Msfyt Elite Member

why doesnt this get easier?
    you made so many friends happy, but we could never help you with your happiness. im sorry for that... you deserved kids, kittens and a adoring wife.
    i miss you justin

17. VandalInDisguise

VandalInDisguise Member

I still can't believe he's gone...I spent the night attempting to sleep on it..but sleep never came. I sat up in my bed, talking with him. I mean now he can really hear me and see what I'm thinking right?

I don't mean to sound selfish...but I just can't believe he's gone...I mean, I hadn't spoken with Justin honestly in months...but he was always on my mind...ALWAYS. Too many things were a constant reminder that he was once here. My school, my old house, his tags...I mean...it's hard to swallow the fact that someone who was JUST here a little while ago...is honestly gone...

I keep thinking the tears will susbside..but they don't...I keep thinking the fact that I will honestly never see him again will sink in...but it doesn't. I keep expecting to spend my summer in Montreal, and see him again. And I never will.

I'm sorry to say stuff like that...I know it's depressing..TRUST ME...I know..Justin was one of the most increidble friends I ever had and that friendship is always going to stick with me...I jsut wish it would sink in...expecially now that I know for sure that it's true.

Young blood, eh....21 years of age...It's so unfair...even if he did it himself. There was soo many things he wanted otu life, so much stuff he deserved...and now he's never gonna have any of it. I hope he's happy now...I hate knowing while he was here he was hurting...I remember when he used to tell me stuff...when he was real upset and we'd spend hours talking...and he'd call me and I could hear that quaver in his voice...and now it's just all gone. He's never gonna know what it's like to get married, or have kids...He was 21 for God sakes...there's so much he'll never know.

I love him soo much, he was a really important person in my life, and now he's gone. I keep thinking if I tell myself that enough, it'll sink in...but it doesn't. I keep thinking one day I'll walk around and corner and BAM! right into him...I keep seeing the Boner hat...and I know he's really gone...but it won't seem real to me. I loved him alot and in many ways. He was such an individual. He was so unique in so many ways. I've never met another person like him...

Rest In Peace Justin...I love you forever and you'll always hold a place in my heart.

"Hope you found Happiness, Pray you found Peace."
    -September 22nd 2003

Justin B
    September 21st, 1983 - Septmeber 21st, 2004

18. ares

ares Elite Member

19. harm

harm Senior Member

My deepest condolences to friends, family and crew. What a waste of talent.

RIP

harmone

20. VandalInDisguise

VandalInDisguise Member

Justin always used to say there was "Just one Justin"...And now I know he was right...