Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Randomism

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ares, May 3, 2004.

Share This Page

Tags:
  1. EHRROR

EHRROR Member

Anyone know where I can find this whole doc?
    If it even exists lol

2. ElbowMacK187

ElbowMacK187 Elite Member

3. zoup

zoup Elite Member

4. SumYungGai

SumYungGai Elite Member

5. Grizz620

Grizz620 Member

6. peaceful12

peaceful12 Member

DO DRUG$ + LOOK AT MY PO$T$ LIKE IM ME [MARLEY] INSTEAD UV JUSTIN

7. Eminent Domain

Eminent Domain Member

New Video! Baker, California
    #graffiti
    #tagging
    #bombing
    #abandonedmotel
    #playboy

8. SumYungGai

SumYungGai Elite Member

saywhat.jpg

Last edited: Jul 26, 2021
  9. ElbowMacK187

ElbowMacK187 Elite Member

10. SPRUNGJITSU

SPRUNGJITSU Moderator

11. ENY1

ENY1 Member

Romancing The Snork.

12. Eminent Domain

Eminent Domain Member

#graffiti #throwups #tagging #bombing

13. drapes1125

drapes1125 Elite Member

I have no noteworthy post I have however just found my first nuthair I need two more so I can braid it

14. drapes1125

drapes1125 Elite Member

My will is to be with my kids and babies momma's happily and keep the kids happy. And keep the momma's happy. To have a closet full of graffiti and skateboard clothes. To have a bunch of prismacolors and pencils and have alot of cool stuff that has to do with the icp and a computer desktop and a laptop and internet. That connects to this life.

15. drapes1125

drapes1125 Elite Member

Massochistic torture as I creep through the door take out the trash in the morning Glory seeds in my esory esoteric spirit travel and unravel more stories

16. drapes1125

drapes1125 Elite Member

I rep bbombingscience in bbombingscience crew I rep becus bbombingscience is too dope to be kept just on a webpage I love the artwork and chats and isht. I had a word dream claiming bscience where anything would appear by saying my will and I was eating cake and shit in the dream I wish I had real cake when I woke up. I think it was more lively when salty Edward scizzorhands and fezat were posting they are my three favorite artists. Fezat got that comic book style. Salty go that acid visual.

17. drapes1125

drapes1125 Elite Member

I retire I quit art I'ma miss it but I'll still post.

18. drapes1125

drapes1125 Elite Member

My will is to get with all flat people and get head from each one at the minimal once and for it to feel as best as possible then to go through all the fine girls and have a house and to have a full closet of clothes and have a laptop computer and a bag of meth that's invincible a twenty sack that replenishes Everytime it's tooken from and have a weed growbox that had two grown weed plants in a computer growbox and a hydro table that holds eight plants and certain lights to grow with and all I need to grow marijuana. To have the pokebball that girl has and have all the fingers that I got with the carve lady and have a blackberry phone. To have infinite life and be twelve years old that I can alter to be fifteen seventeen and nineteen and twenty one and have a girl at the house that I love and shit and have lots of paper. To have a filling in my back tooth but better than the one I got now. To have a bunch of the music I've listened to since I've had this phone on a computer. To have a jeckel Bros bandana and riddkebox bandana and wraith bandana and carnival of Carnage bandana and a lsp bandana and a Jason bandana and a orange money bandana. To have a red loiuie Vuitton bandana. To have a Gameboy three d. To have a Nintendo switch and a PlayStation five with gta the newest one. To have the basketball game I had when I was young. To have a bong with Bob Marley and a bong with Jimi Hendrix and a bong with homer Simpson on it. To have a jack skellington bong. To have a wilt from fosters home statue in my room. To have a dream cast and Sega. To have a super Nintendo and a copy of the ride from the llets go all the way video. To have a Scion boxcar to drive and have a redline bike and a atm skateboard and a Jason skateboard and a Michael Myers deck and a Texas chainsaw deck and all of the joker's card skateboard decks all six. To have a phone with the jeckel Bros painted on it to have ieckek bro Nikes. To have a account on neooets. To have a website built like webs.com with the html factor. To have a forum that's in my name to sell stuff on the internet. To have a pair of virtual reality goggles that make the images from your mind when you say I know what I'm doing. And have all the dreams I've ever had on DVD like I had a camera in my head and a system in my head that can get them to DVD by thinking it's happening. To have a four hundred dollar a month place to stay and have a bunch of cool shit to have a volcom statue of the logo and have a hatfhetman statue and a wraith statue a jeckel Bros both statues and riddkebox carnival of Carnage ringmaster and great milenko and a shaggy two dope and violent j toy and for shaggy two dope to make guest appearances to have my little finger buddy go with me to the afterlife to have super senses to the shit I be doing. To have a desk with a wheelchair and a Chucky doll and chucjies bride doll and a super Mario toy and Luigi small though and Yoshi and toad and both princesses and Zelda toys of Zelda and link and have a bunch of Nintendo characters to have internet that is left need to texting this life on websites from this world and reality to do that is done. To meet the people that made bbombingscience.com and to have one of every DVD on bbombingscience and have two graffiti markers the krink best one to me if I looked back and a otr marker like the one I had and all prismacolors markers in every color in a backpack maybe two hatfhetman backpacks. To have all my best raps in a CD. To have a bunch of music and money and dves and fun shit to do and a ca and house and best friends to meet every father of kids. To make a list of stuff to do and make money and ganja farmi.

19. drapes1125

drapes1125 Elite Member

No thoughts past what I've jotted I got this bitch bleeding like gothic I'm more trending than CDs I flow like breeze I cough out comes lsd I shit out the truth live breath I stay dead in the ground in a symmetry I kill all these lymericks and keep the difference I live to decease bitch ass niggardly niggas figure Des riggas come with some kinda kills on em the hollls where I hide from the bottom life like a death brings I'm the fresh shit shitted on if you got whack pics I keep my pics kleen like Kleenex and bath tubs so clean you would try to commit suicide in a bath for it

20. drapes1125

drapes1125 Elite Member

Freaky shit girls do