Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Reasons For A Cop To Pull A Gun On You?

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by AKalien, Feb 28, 2006.

Share This Page

1. AQUA_SOLES

AQUA_SOLES Member

Whats are the consequences if your caught posting up slaps?

2. wordzcantexpress

wordzcantexpress Senior Member

how would you get caught posting slaps?

3. BRAINE

BRAINE Elite Member

stickers you can get charged with bill posting and or malicious vandalism or whatever they call vandalism charges in your city.
    also, making graffiti is a charge in some areas with high amounts of graffiti, so they could probly throw that in too if you live in a big city.
    and destruction of public property....

but to answer the question posed by the thread title, here you go:

reasons for a cop to pull a gun on you:

1. youre not a cop, and there is a cop nearby
    2. you are a cop, but not in your uniform, and there is a cop nearby
    3. you are breathing

cops do what they want, when they want. argue if you want, but basically they do whatever they please.

4. Tom K

Tom K Senior Member

hell yea cops do what they want. They walk/drive around like their shit dont stink. If ya think about it, the police is just like a government funded mexican gang. super quik to get there homeboys/other cops for their battles, n all that stupid shit. fuck the gotdamn cops. I know for a fact that SLC cops are assholes like no other. they waste no time in assaulting your ass. even if you comply with everything n try to go the easy route. I seen a fuckin pig toss around and bruise up my mom. got her for child neglect just cuz my lil sister when across the street in our apartments with her friend at 10 30 at night. fuckin idiots. FUCK THOSE GOTDAMN KKKOPZ KILL EM ALL!!!!!! or just run, thats a good idea too.

5. MicoDOK

MicoDOK Senior Member

Tom k does make a valid point. the only reason i was in the academy is because they make firefighters do a quarter of police academy so we treaat em nicer.

6. menace_305

menace_305 Senior Member

They've pulled a gun on me before just for runnin lol they didnt shoot though and the second time they pulled a gun I was face down with my hands behind my back gettin roped nigga that shit sucked on a fuckin rooftop might I add.

7. joke

joke Senior Member

cops aint exactly agent smith jus crack em in the nose or take out theyre legs n run like hell ,cos u get a head start if u disable em

8. sketch3

sketch3 Banned

heres a reson ur names moltow

9. wordzcantexpress

wordzcantexpress Senior Member

who cares if a cop pulls a gun? I'm still not stopping for him. They aren't gonna shoot you.

10. step one

step one Senior Member

run like hell.....or if you dont have a chance, dont run....take it and let them know you were wrong....trust me, if you get on their good side they won't fuck you so hard...unless your an immature punk and act like an idiot....just be as white as you can be....

Best solution DONT GET FUCKIN CAUGHT

11. ottoman98

ottoman98 Member

Does anyone else have pigs with tazers? They use those if you run here.

12. tha boy in da corner

tha boy in da corner Elite Member

in cases someone around here ever tought about pulling this kind of stunt...

a lot of police uses specialy designed holdster that use i dont fuckin know what kind of device but basically the gun needs to be pulled straight up to pull out of the holdster so you can't steal his gun pop him, steal his car roll down to his house and fuck his wife... unless he's using a leather holdster or unless you pull it straight up!

the one im talking about are made out of plastic, i saw some tests on em and they're quite efficient!

13. destroy

destroy Member

1st time i tagged wit some1 else that dumbfuck was acting all tuff and shit.so we go to a trainyard and we were paintin and we got caght by some guard pigs.so they told us to get on tha ground and as soon as the said that the kid startd runin an 1 of them chasd his ass down an like takld him.the other dumbass pig pionts his gun at me like im gunna fuckin run.3rd time i was ever caght.

14. Wilt

Wilt Senior Member

over here the undercovers are the only ones wit guns and the detectives

15. shalf

shalf Senior Member

no cops round here got guns or tazers but they got night sticks n pepper spray if a cop or hero spots me i run like fuk and hide sumwere for a while then garden hop home works for me

16. Wilt

Wilt Senior Member

are they allowed pepper spray minors?

17. *570 Ambush

*570 Ambush Senior Member

dude never fight a cop if ur in a corner just giv in or there are a ton of excuses, ive seen someone around here who actually got caught in the act, and he just said he was passing by picked up a couple of things and just was seein if it worked, i was like what a shitty excuse, and he got out of it, if u try to fiht a cop no matter what ur a fucking retard, unless you have a mask and u just take ur gat out and shoot him in the dome, ur still a retard but everything will be a.o.k. beside the fact ull have 40 cops down there in a second =D, close this

18. XstainoneX

XstainoneX Member

i agree close this plus running is still risky so use an excuse

19. XstainoneX

XstainoneX Member

i dont know im 12

20. Wilt

Wilt Senior Member

Over here the coppers dont have pepper spray but they still hit you a smack of their bats