Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Reasons For A Cop To Pull A Gun On You?

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by AKalien, Feb 28, 2006.

Share This Page

1. headphones

headphones New Member

I've only been hear a few days and some of the post i read are stupid stop playing "getting up". You're not trane so stop saying stupid shit. You're not writing graffiti to expose anything so think about shit before you do it.

2. -kosr-

-kosr- Senior Member

^^Get a decent education, You may have decent grammer but you dont make any fucking sense.

"You're not writing graffiti to expose anything so think about shit before you do it."

are you trying to say graffiti is pointless and stupid? then if thats what you mean, you need to stop searching up random forums and get laid.

Edit: Do I smell bacon?

3. SIAH

SIAH Senior Member

a cop isn't supposed to pull a gun on you unless you pose an imediate danger to their life...but they're all dicks and they have badges so they do whatever the fuck they want, one of my friends and i had a cop pull a gun on us after it skidded his car sideways in the middle of the highway because we were racin, i thought my friend was going to shit himself, he's really soft...he's hustlin now so he thinks he's a hard-ass.

4. -AbSrD

-AbSrD Senior Member

pfff that life in danger bullshits bulllshittt
    ive had guns bust on me by cops for basically nothing.

5. Sheek

Sheek Senior Member

a cop can pull a gun on you for no reason
    they're cops if they get caught doing something they shouldnt be doing they'll just talk their way out of it

what some of you were thinking about is a cop can only shoot you if they think your a threat

6. tycoonin

tycoonin Senior Member

if had guns potined at me twice and one tyme i didnt do anything me and my friend where just walkin down the strret at night and hella cops pulled up nd pointed there guns and after they searched us and saw that we had nothing they said the store down the strret got robbed but they didnt think we did it and we could go...........thats sum bulshit i have a right to walk down the strreet with out a fuckin pig pullin his strap on me !!! grr im infuriated

7. -kosr-

-kosr- Senior Member

^^Thats an illegal search, he also should have shown his badge number and stated his name, complain to your city and someone could get fired...

8. anarchy

anarchy Elite Member

noooooooooooo never.

like 90 percent of cops are fucking power hungry scum.

cops will do whatever they fucking want to you. and get away with it.

a graffiti vandals word vs. mr nice nice superhero policeman in court.

c'mon now.

you get the point.

9. >SM!7K<

>SM!7K< Elite Member

hey man how long have you been a firefighter for?

i have some questions about becoming one, and ive gotten some charges... attempt arson at school, do i have a chance? should i even bother getting my EMT? or just choose a whole new line of work? i really felt this would be the right job for me, and now this bullshit happens,

if you could PM me or something with some advice or something it would be greatly apprechiated be a fellow

PeacE

10. AnimaniakAttack!

AnimaniakAttack! Member

i get stopped and searched by cops alot when im just walkin down the street, they'll try to arrest u for havin a sharpie on you, thier all assholes

11. -kosr-

-kosr- Senior Member

^^Thats a lie, you CANNOT be arrested for having a sharpie on you, its not an illegal object, cops will take advantage of you and trick you into letting em search you. Simple say "I do not give consent for you to search me" If they say they are doing it anyway say "Then I will let you know I am aware that is an illegal search and anything used to incriminate me is invalid (politly)" They usually wont search you then. If they search you under reasonable cause, as in you look drunk and/or stoned, simply confirm the search is only for narotics.

Also why would you have a sharpie on you?

12. >SM!7K<

>SM!7K< Elite Member

oh yeah i just read , some people thinking about macing a cop...
    not the best idea guys, first they have been sprayed several times before, to a point were there almost immune to it, there trained to be able to drive run and fight back if there mace gets on em or if some punk decides to mace them..

another thing, the mace you buy, no matter how " high strength and powerfull" it says it is, it wont compare to the high pressure bear mace they have....

just be ninja about shit, and reamember fences are your friends...
    another thing

The robber wakes up the dog, the pursuiting officer gets bit...

PeacE

13. AnimaniakAttack!

AnimaniakAttack! Member

i got to remeber to say that shit, ive been stopped and searched for no reason with my boy who has a warrant for his arrest, and i had a sharpie cuz i was doing a peice in my boy's blackbook and i was bringing it to my house and the cops tried to get me to say wat its for and wat my graff name is

14. obeydeath22

obeydeath22 New Member

Dude how about dont fucking get cornered hide do what you have to. you may think your tough shit but there trained to fight resest mace anything you can throw at them and they wont not pull a gun on u. watch cops shit!

15. someone13

someone13 Member

ok one if you hit a cop and resist arrest the charges double go peacefully if cornerd but do your best to avoid cameras me when i go out i allways bring a extra mini can so i can cover the cameras and stuff but hide as fast as you can if a cop see's you never hit them use your brain

16. >SM!7K<

>SM!7K< Elite Member

well the fuckers might pull a gun out and tell you to freeze and get down, dont worry they wont shoot, just run, its just a scare tactic... which has worked on some people i know, fuck that.... now if its the tazer.... run around in circles and shit.. they need a clear shot..

17. naps

naps Senior Member

if you get cornerd just whip your lil john out and start jerking off and say you were huffing paint (i dont know how much trounlw you get inot for huffing but i think its less than graffiti)

18. traedopsik.buckfush

traedopsik.buckfush Member

..haha should one ever be caught this man is exactly correct in the legal things you should when bein searched.. any ol' excuse can be used in court to get outta the shit.. trust me ive been arrested 10 times (3 felonys)(one of which included a charge of assaulting an officer) an ive never had a conviction cause i never agreed to what they were sayin an I GOT A FUCKIN LAWYER!! i also noticed there were quite a few minors in here an if yall get a lawyer then yall skatin on anything jus to let yah know..

..in direction to the man askin about what constitutes a bull pullin his poppa on yah they will do it for just about any reason but 'less your actually pullin a strap on his ass or comin at him with a weapon or somethin the bull aint gonna shoot ur ass.. ive had so many bulls pull poppas on me when i started runnin an i aint been shot yet **knocks on wood** so i pretty much go with that.. an for anyone who has ever run from them bull ass muthafuckas i would like to direct you to listen to the ghostface killah song "RUN" cause never has a rapper described what happens when u runnin from the police like that song.. check it out!!

anyone post a link to a forum with runnin stories an if not we should start one in here cause i love exchangin them stories..

19. DaseONE

DaseONE Senior Member

ROFL, i would laugh so god damn hard if i saw some cop trying to tazer some guy whos running circles around him ahaha..Literally i would cry from laughing that hard. Don't give poor bacon a heart attack..By the way who ever started this was a fucking idiot?

Reason 1: slapped him with your penis?
    reason 2: slept with his wife/sister/mom/father if you go that way?
    reason 3: tagged his car?
    reason 4: Asked to borrow his car to do a quick armed robbery
    reason 5: gave him a doughnut filled with nails
    reason 6: kicked him in the face
    reason 7: spit on him(true i have seen someone get a gun pulled on them for this)
    reason 8: slapped him with his own gun
    reason 9: making this thread
    reason 10: Naming reasons for some fat fuck who doesnt have any type of reaction time to pull a gun on you.

Fuck im bored, I noticed i fucking post alot of shit..

20. TheTuan

TheTuan Member

ya werd fighting with cops is pretty useless act like a bitch will help but if u dont want 2 swallow ur pride do w.e