Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Reasons For A Cop To Pull A Gun On You?

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by AKalien, Feb 28, 2006.

Share This Page

1. b-townbomb

b-townbomb Senior Member

It actually depends on where you live.... Cus here in portland.... cops kill people for ffun... for instance... Balck man pulls a left hand turn at a yellow light kind of sharp and . the cop pulls him over.... the guy didnt know he was being pulled over so he unbuckles his seat belt cus he was going to get his kid some candy.... BLOP BLOP BLOP BLOP BLOP BLOP.... shot and killed him for unbuckling his seatbelt.... another incident like that happened but i dont know the whole story but the guy just got pulled over and all i know is he got shot and killed because they "think" hes pulling a gun out...... P-town cops.. are hella racsist and hella ruthless... but i dont think youd get shot at for pushing him..... i dont even think hed shoot if punched him in the face.. [/b][/quote]
    r u in p-twn oregon or maine?

2. Tagger101

Tagger101 Senior Member

those things "if the ones im thinkin of" only work if they radar you likepoint radar gun at you at it goes BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEPBEEPBEEP

the better thing to have is a police scanner that lets you hear what cops are saying there the coolest i dont think u could hook it up to your bike though

3. elfboy382

elfboy382 Member

I got hit with a taser, lemme tell you, they suck. the cops dont pull em out till your in the car, and they keep shocking you if you try to fight back. Then, just to embarrese me, they made me pay for the cartridge.

4. ILuvHoodRats

ILuvHoodRats Senior Member

cops are assholes lol sucks to be you

5. gunnar

gunnar Member

if a cop were to grab me i WOULD NOT try to fuck with him at all i would just go along with him and shit and try not to do anythign to him but if they come up on me ill run like fuck intill i get grabbed and also if a seciruty guard wore to grab me or anythign witch isnt likely im pretty fast but anyways i would try to beat the shit out of them even if they had a nightstick of some other shit as long as they dotn have a gun..

6. TRIE1

TRIE1 Banned

hmm if u run and get away then the cant pull a gun on u :D

7. sane4life

sane4life Member

dumass they wont shoot you for that, you wonder wyh they have mace,nightstick,and fucking tasers for shit like that , the only a cop can pull a gun on you is if they absolutely are positive your armed and dangerous,or you pull fire on them , point a gun at them, or if they feel there life is threatened

8. pockets5096

pockets5096 Member

where i'm at cops will shoot you plus now my state and city revamped everything against graffiti in NM you can get jail time first offense shits crazy

if you live in Santa Fe,NM PM me

9. stay(KooL)92

stay(KooL)92 Member

they can only shoot at you if you have a weapon or they feel like they are in danger

10. AnteUp

AnteUp Elite Member

if you fuck his wife, slap his children, eat his chips, burn his hotdog that hes been cookin for three days for a special occasion...like a wedding, grape-afye his cherry kool-aid, post pictures of him naked on his myspace where he actually acts like a fourteen year old girl with oversized breasts, and tie his shoes together...i think he can saw ur balls of with paper...

11. Hask420

Hask420 Senior Member

lmaoo

12. tense

tense Elite Member

kicking him in the nuts

13. ADozenFuries

ADozenFuries Member

i wouldnt risk touching him at all. fuck if u can run or take cover then do that. if this cops a woman however....kick her in the box

14. Blackeyed_Pea

Blackeyed_Pea Senior Member

rofl what a pig.

15. toke_wdc

toke_wdc Elite Member

are there small portable ones that can fit in your pocket?

16. Atom1er

Atom1er Senior Member

lol
    you could prolly find one on the black market??
    are radars illegal cuz me and my friend got into an arguement about a few weeks ago
    and i want to get one for my car

17. Seek38

Seek38 Senior Member

then again in the case of getting caught tagging something..they probably wouldnt even get a chance to call anyone in if you ran. Over here in Quebec theyre armed but theyre a bunch of lazy corrupt slobs and they usually give up if you make any attempt to run away..I have no idea what the cops around here would do if anyone made an attempt to attack them..none of the cops around here have ever been in a situation like that before:confused:

18. .jug.

.jug. Senior Member

carrying a bazzuka at 1:00am in a residential area?

19. ADozenFuries

ADozenFuries Member

u can get radars at radio shak....my friend who doesnt do n e thing illegal randomly got one for him car. im pretty sure it was from there, it was a big box company n e way, round $300

20. Atom1er

Atom1er Senior Member

so if they sell em at radio shak i am gonna guess they are legal
    they only beep when a cops near
    or can you get actual thing that says where they are