Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

relationships....

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by nero112, Mar 8, 2008.

Share This Page

1. xylene hug

xylene hug Elite Member

2. Sewn

Sewn Senior Member

hahahaha yo I posted this shit on myspace, like 20 people responded thinking I was serious and got all 9th grade health class on me.

3. geneparmesan

geneparmesan Senior Member

bump x100.

4. EgoZen

EgoZen Elite Member

Damn dude, I know how you feel...
    The same here at least we tried but she broke of the contact...
    So I`m single again...
    will find a cool graff girl in another city when I`m going to college...

5. ForGiven

ForGiven Senior Member

wow....i never knew a girl that did graff.

6. slakkillz

slakkillz New Member

i love my girls cuz she cares for me and everytime i go out painting at night she prays for me and i tell her i love her and its gonna be ok that ill be carefull and try not to get jumped or caught......so yea i love my girl exept she dosnt like wen i blaze but idc i still love her.....

7. RavenousLurker

RavenousLurker Member

8. simplyme

simplyme Guest

it has been already like 3 months since me and my boy broke up... i know how u feel... especially bout the memories... cuz he was different but we lived in too different states far away from each other and didnt connect real good after that.... but i do thank him cuz he was the one that got me into this graffiti shit.

9. bombinitout

bombinitout New Member

Ha. Going on a year.

10. Aster.one

Aster.one Senior Member

6 months, MAST, i know how ya feel homie, my ex and i still talk, i moved shortly after shit ended, she came to visit my mother (my mom lives in the same town as me), seeing her was hard man, especially when she talked about her and other guys, i mean yea were not togetger any more and thats both of our fault, bitch keept ditchen me for friends (every day) so i said fuk it and cheated on her (witch i go against and have to live with) but if i didnt my girl and i wouldnt be together man, yyou just gotta keep youe head up, shit moves on son!