Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Rides

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SMOKONE - WSB, Aug 14, 2004.

Share This Page

1. toxus

toxus Elite Member

Getting a 306 innit

2. RUDE_Bwoy

RUDE_Bwoy Elite Member

im bout to get a new zoo york deck.

3. iwritebasic

iwritebasic Senior Member

if i get a car its gunna be yr 2000+ alll black police interceptor, fuck those things are so fast and durable

4. ODonthesetrees

ODonthesetrees Elite Member

good luck finding that haha...cop cars dont get tossed out as easily as you might hope...

toxus: that sig is soo ill, i laugh for so long everytime i see it, the look on that bitches face ahaha

5. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

i only have the rabbit because i lost my 05 and 06 golf, one due to hurricane willma and the other one i recently totaled because the tire blew out on the highway

golf = my <3, i only got the rabbit cas it reminded me of the golf (they discontuied the golfs minus the GTI)
    View attachment 299331
    first 1
    View attachment 299332
    View attachment 299333
    View attachment 299334
    2nd one

6. toke_wdc

toke_wdc Elite Member

fucking SEXY....i want to get a bagged s10 so bad....

7. HoodRichSucka

HoodRichSucka Elite Member

^^^yea man, lots and lots of fun. plus the ladies like em

-d

8. CRN-one

CRN-one Senior Member

I drive a 2002 Mustang GT convertable... with just about everything I could buy stuck in the engine. Thing runs a 12.6 quarter, just around 400 hp.

Needless to say, the tires are regularly bald. It runs premium and premium costs me over 3 a gallon these days, so I'm always broke.

Damn cars.

9. HoodRichSucka

10. silentchaos14

silentchaos14 Elite Member

i dont know about u guys but at first i was like, damn that cars clean then i burst out laughing. u had a nice car gesus, how come u dont look for a used golf?

11. CRN-one

CRN-one Senior Member

I've got some on my computer at home. I'll try to post em when I get out of work.. if not I'll PM you a site where they have pics of my car, assuming they didn't take them down yet.

she's a beauty - silver with a black top, black leather interior... thing is sweet. It's worth living on a diet of ramen and caffeine drinks to be able to afford to put gas in it.

-crn

12. the terror of E

the terror of E Senior Member

in a race yeah, seeing as your supra probably weighs less than half of what my TJ does

but i bet i could drive over the front of your supra right into the windsheild and back my shit off like nothing happened.

its like ive been saying, its not in the least bit a fast vehicle, but its got power where it really counts and its incredibly capable, even from the factory. they're built to perform better off of pavement rather than on it.

13. JackJill

JackJill Elite Member

I would pay to see that.
    Minus the paying part.
    I saw a hummer reverse onto a honda once in a parking lot. I was never more shocked. Shit like that just doesn't happen where I live. Then some guys took billy bats to it.
    Anyways...
    Being bored at work I was looking at upcoming autos for 2008 and on.
    The 2008 Nismo 350Z[Broken External Image]:http://www.rsportscars.com/foto/11/nismo350z07.jpg
    aimages.motortrend.com_features_auto_news_2007_112_0703_03z_2007_nissan_nismo_350Z_rear_end.jpg
    Specs: new front and rear fascias, side skirts, and functional rear diffuser and wing. New suspension tuning, Brembo brakes, and NISMO exhaust, the 350Z's 3.5-liter V-6 sits unmodified at 306 horsepower and 268 lb-ft of torque. It's still gonna be a manual transmission 6speed

the 2008 Volkswagen Iroc (scirocco)
    Looks hot but not much of a sports car. It favours body control over compliance. 198hp, 1.4 litre high input Twincharger.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2007
  14. HoodRichSucka

^^its sick but i think it'd be sicker if the side skirts and front/rear were the same color as the car. but looks very clean non the less

15. the terror of E

the terror of E Senior Member

16. FuGu

FuGu Senior Member

ritteee, pics or GTFO

17. MoNkEy

MoNkEy Elite Member

everyone knows its all about the 20 pound motors....peugeot 205....you guys all got your good new fresh cars....im keeping it real with a 20 pound 19 year old car....runs better than most cars these days as well....

18. HoodRichSucka

terror E, maybe ur right. im not used to cars like that. i lilke minitrucks that are bagged and bodydropped, not much of an offroad jeep/raised truck guy. but its allg ood

-d

19. ODonthesetrees

ODonthesetrees Elite Member

fuck i need a car...football pracitce in half hour my mom left 5 minutes ago and goes yea you need a ride to footbll bye...

20. seez1seez1

seez1seez1 Member

i got a 96 integra gsr, a 93 civic hatch back, a 97 ls integra thats not running =[ but im workin on it...