Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Rip Waster12

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by GeSuS_KRiST, Dec 17, 2006.

Share This Page

1. souk1

souk1 Senior Member

rip waste once again man..
    yo why did he go to jail in teh first place and not only that who has the vid of him jumpin off the camra fro one of his spots in teh metro? any1!?

2. souk1

souk1 Senior Member

yo why did he go to jail in teh first place and not only that who has the vid of him jumpin off the camra fro one of his spots in teh metro? any1!?

3. souk1

souk1 Senior Member

4. justsomeguy

justsomeguy Banned

RIP WASTER12..... never knew ya but i loved your art

5. SoBmoB

SoBmoB Banned

why is that guy spam posting?

6. lagrossedemontreal

lagrossedemontreal New Member

7. The HeRo.英雄

The HeRo.英雄 Senior Member

8. scoot

scoot Elite Member

9. RFI. SPit

RFI. SPit Moderator

We miss you and your art buddy.

10. explosivo_420

explosivo_420 Elite Member

today i kept to my promise and held down quite a few rip waster 12 tags. I cant put up his name, Tony, because I didnt not know him like that.

a few spots I know will never be touched, and that touches anyone who will be able to find and read them.

11. Live4TheWall

Live4TheWall Elite Member

Damn...... I dont even know what to say. This is so wierd, like you hear about this stuff all the time, but when it actually happens to someone you know. And someone you had arguements with, and talked to about shit..... it just hits you so hard.

Im not gonna pretend like I was his best friend or some shit, but I knew him, knew what kinda guy he was, and its a damn fucking shame hes gone.

Rest In Power.

12. DankNC

DankNC Guest

didnt know the man, but his shit was ill.... gotta pay respect

Rest
    In
    Power

13. 12ozDemon

12ozDemon Senior Member

14. speak_to_spawn

speak_to_spawn Member

hi, i'm a newbee

I have learned that he was a great one,

I was listening to those lyrics and they were great for him.

Nothing on earth stays forever
    But none of your deeds were in vain
    Deep in our hearts you will live again
    Youre gone to the home of the brave

Every solemn moment I will treasure inside
    Even though its hard to understand
    T hat a silent wind can blow the candle out
    Taking everything leaving the pain far behind

Rest in peace

15. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

16. EsKoNeR!!

EsKoNeR!! Elite Member

re reading through all this tongiht. it nearly made me break down. thinking of my personal friends who i have loast because of tagedies like this. Iv said it nce and ill repeat myself. I didnt really know the guy, but i cant stop thinking about how much of a tragedy this is. Reading everyones responses really does bring tears to my eyes.
    Im not trying to act like iknew him. Imnot trying to act like i knew shit about him, or what he was involved with. But to a resonable aspect I knew his art. And that was a huge part of him. KNowing his art, looking up to it the way I did makes me feel like i did know him. To a point.
    It is really amazing to me, to see how much people come together for this, and how many nice things everyone has to say about him. He must have really been an amazing guy. And i bet he would be happy to see how his art work, and his name is bringing so many people from all different parts of the world together. I bet he would be so happy to see how much influence he hadon so many people.
    It is pathetic how we talk shit to one another. I know this has been said before, but i would just like to add on to it. The amount of shit talking and beef that occurs online is amazing. Chances are you dont know the person that you are talking shit to. Chances are they dont live within hundreds of miles from you. Chances are you have no idea what is going on with that person. And finally, you never know when that person your talking shit to could leave this earth. To the people who had beef with him, for whatever reason, its not my business, but to those people, and to the people who talked shit to him, think about that. The last words you said to him. I think mysft said htis already, or maybe she quotes this, but when he dies, the hate goes with him.
    Also, i wanted to ask on here, i know some people get offened when those who didnt know the person do this but, i was wondering if i would be out of palce to toss some RIP's up around town for him next time Im out?? I would like to show him he wont be forgotten.

Once again Rest in Peace Waster12. You were my biggest influence. I hope your in a better, happier place free from all the stupid bullshit.

17. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

18. reivax

reivax Member

Rest in peace, Waster12. It's too bad I didn't get to know you.

19. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

20. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator