Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Rip Waster12

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by GeSuS_KRiST, Dec 17, 2006.

Share This Page

1. molotow_15

molotow_15 Elite Member

bee i feel for ya man and everyone else cricri gez an so on,
    how you did put your words was bang on
    he used to tell me things but not much
    i always used to have big in dept disscussions
    with him on politics, law and enviroment i miss them times,
    he was very clever always new what he was talking about, a genius and
    one of the best artists ive ever seen his stuff was so ill, always working
    so hard to improve and allways there too listen and help you out
    if you ever needed him, shame i never got to meet him

2. oblivios

oblivios Senior Member

fuck next time i go to mtl shits gona be soo different knowing that their aint gona be no more waster 12 shit their...fuck..rip tony

3. BeeOne234...

BeeOne234... Elite Member

e-motions.
    edited...grasping for some sort of calm....

4. jez

jez Senior Member

dont you worry girl..

haters tryin to play it off like they had some sort of respect for waste should really think before they fuckin post.
    It makes them look disrespectful and its just unfuckincool.

Save your bullshit, It only hurts people who actually knew him.

and i just wanna post this memory of when me & him first talked ever..
    i remeber it because it was one of the funniest conversations..
    talkin bout ex's and the crazy shit him and his ex used to do,
    I wish I would of been around alot more, we talked alot yeah
    but not as much as I wish we had.

5. BeeOne234...

seriously.

this is just not going to stop hurting is it?
    when my heart is saddened, i talk to tony about it...
    what the fuckkdkhvabsdkfnSlDCVMZ

6. oblivios

oblivios Senior Member

i admit i didn't truelly know him well at all, but i understand how yall feel with people like me giving condolences so im know gona shut up and take my ass out of this thread....sorry people...rip

7. BeeOne234...

i don't know how to accept this.
    I am a fucking emo ball of anger, angry at him and those around him,
    sad and lonely..........I can feel him still, but I just keep fucking crying and going fucking crazy...
    I knew he had a magnetic effect on me...I knew I loved him, I knew he was one of my closest friends, I knew so many aspects to bee and wasters story...but god, i never never ever thought this would be the ending. It doesn't fit. It does'nt feel like this was his choice....i just can't believe this..i've seen him so much more depressed. since jail he had his head in a more positive light than it had been in quite a long time... I never ever never thought I'd type on here to him in past tense. I never thought I would feel and mourn as strongly as I am...I thought I had more time...It was my turn to send the blackbook back, I got the fucking phonecard this time..... :(

8. oblivios

oblivios Senior Member

i understand that know i guess...but i've paid my respects so ill get out of the way know

9. Asshat

Asshat Elite Member

10. jez

jez Senior Member

I agree with what bee said, noone has beef if you want to pay respects.
    just dont fuckin front if you had beef.. Straight up say it and say your peace.
    a great guy is gone and if you have nothing good to say, dont say shit at all.

11. EsKoNeR!!

EsKoNeR!! Elite Member

Fuck man...i miss you dude. ive been thinking alot these past days..thinking about the past and shit. all the memories, theyre all good, none of them are bad.

I just really dont know what to say, or what to think. i found a few old inks and drawings that we had done back when you were living in an apartment on the shore. i took one of the markers out of my pocket to do a tag and it started leaking, and then i remembered what u told me when u gave it to me; "Be careful with it, because if it shakes around too much or goes upside down, the ink will start leaking when you open it". We had some good times man. It was always chill when we would be kickin it, and im going to miss that.

I will never be mad at you for the decision u made, i just hope your happy, and that your in a better place.

rest in peace man.

-Owkay.

12. piscameur

piscameur Elite Member

Still can't believe it...On dirait que c'est un cauchemar :(
    Si quelqu'un est down...je vais paint demain.. surement un message pour lui:(
    I wish this never happened..that i could still talk to him, paint with him and telling me wierd and also funny stories about his past. He would tell me his little secrets to do his fucked up bombing spots... I miss that :(

Je pense toujours à toi waste :(

rip :(

13. graffmom

graffmom Member

My beautiful son Antonio,
    Everyone is so eager to have you buried. I knew Tony more than anyone here. no secrets.He was sensitive & absolutely amazing, the last few weeks certain known & unknown things happened which will be found out & corrected. truth will prevail.Lies are told here on bombing science, which forces me to speak out in my son's private space. The coroner has NOT declared the cause of death yet.30 days.plus criminal investigation. Why are supposed such friends so readily eager to bury Antonio?? Have all the answers been gotten?? Are you perhaps ALL asleep?? I am not easily fooled & have not raised such a unique soul to have it robbed from me. To those who are using this forum to glorify themselves i feel pity for you as obviously you & I both know Antonio had discarded his friendship towards you recently....you will be unmasked....I have physically buried my son, yes, in cotes des neiges cemetery yesterday the 21st december: but i am not ready to bury Him yet. The energy He gave me while i saw Him proved to me that he did not kill Himself.....there are missing links...pieces...this is not going down as certain would wish. Again i ask you ALL, are you asleep??????
    tony's mom , diana fettu

14. NUMB

NUMB Member

RIP waster12

15. NUMB

NUMB Member

16. piscameur

piscameur Elite Member

lots of parts I didn't get... you burried him?? He's not dead???
    It was planned???.... :( :huh:

17. labrodent

labrodent Senior Member

As a dedicated father of 4 my heart and prays go out to you, i hope you find the peace your looking for and un-mask the truth behind the untimely passing of your son. May god give you the strength to fight the deception that comfronts you.

18. TalibKweli

TalibKweli Elite Member

I know all the lies you've told people and how you made tony feel, the only reason you are lookin into his death is cause you're money hungry, you dont get money if the cause of death is suicide, and in order for them to determine that they need to do a complete autopsy, so its impossible that he is burried at CDN cemetery
    what if they found something and they need to check his body again, how would they do that without looking at the body? So you couldnt of burried him
    i dont give a fuck what you say or think, antonio's family wasnt at home, it was with his friends and alot of people here on the forums
    graffiti was his life, he had enemies, but WHO DOESNT?
    Like i said, you dont want any of his friends at the funeral cause you cant stand the idea of seeing all the people that tony made happy, all the people he inspired
    you never know what you got until its gone
    im sorry for the lost of your son, but like i said..... this shit's about cash.....and that's sad coming from the mom, the person who brought the person to this earth

and yeah, i am awake

WHOA, LOOK ME UP IF YOU WANNA TALK TO ME, I HAVE NOTHIN TO HIDE, IM STRAIGHT HONEST

RIP Waster12

we miss you

19. piscameur

piscameur Elite Member

I know all the lies you've told people and how you made tony feel, the only reason you are lookin into his death is cause you're money hungry, you dont get money if the cause of death is suicide, and in order for them to determine that they need to do a complete autopsy, so its impossible that he is burried at CDN cemetery
    what if they found something and they need to check his body again, how would they do that without looking at the body? So you couldnt of burried him
    i dont give a fuck what you say or think, antonio's family wasnt at home, it was with his friends and alot of people here on the forums
    graffiti was his life, he had enemies, but WHO DOESNT?
    Like i said, you dont want any of his friends at the funeral cause you cant stand the idea of seeing all the people that tony made happy, all the people he inspired
    you never know what you got until its gone
    im sorry for the lost of your son, but like i said..... this shit's about cash.....and that's sad coming from the mom, the person who brought the person to this earth

and yeah, i am awake

WHOA, LOOK ME UP IF YOU WANNA TALK TO ME, I HAVE NOTHIN TO HIDE, IM STRAIGHT HONEST

RIP Waster12

we miss you [/b][/quote]
    I just hope that she will change her decision if she can, about doing the funerails private. His real friends counted a lot for him. His life was graff and friends. Mais a cause de la probation..plus de graff pour lui. C'est comme si on tenlevait un des tes plus gros biens et trip dans la vie. C'est pas humain. Tu détruis un humain la......this shit is so discusting..I wand to see him again. And if that cash story is true............................

Waster :(

Love you man :(

20. TalibKweli

TalibKweli Elite Member

je peut pas trop en parler
    mais pour venir sur l site pis sortir ste marde la, sa m fais crissment chier
    she should be proud of bringing up a talented artist, instead she rather tell em to do other things with his life