Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Rip Waster12

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by GeSuS_KRiST, Dec 17, 2006.

Share This Page

1. MiNA

MiNA New Member

yeah, i looked up his work as well... he had so much talent doing what he did best.

R.I.P man.

2. random victim

random victim Senior Member

easy now, i wasnt starting beef, i had a lot of respect for waster, he inspired me.... peace and respect to all and sorry to sob mob

3. piscameur

piscameur Elite Member

Tu m'manques c'est fou waste.... :(

4. Zealot

Zealot Elite Member

yeah i feel you, both me and kasm where rocked really hard by the news, i got your back though homie and u know that.... [/b][/quote]
    Why the hell this happened I don't think any of us will ever know... I all I can hope for is that in some way something good will come out of this.. you guys are in my prayers.

We miss you man..

5. BeeOne234...

BeeOne234... Elite Member

i feel like such a nerd typing notes to you on a forum.
    but talking out loud to you has my throat sore....
    i miss you so much today, everyday...
    i never meant to need you this much, you know me with people Antonio...
    I never imagined that you would ever feel like this...
    never, not one drop of pain from you, all these years....
    I am flooded, I must admit it, i can't deal.
    I cannot accept this...I mean...... what the hell is it going to take?
    I have you burned into my heart and eyes....
    I know the truth, but hear your voice echoing in my ears....
    Certin words, when i hear them...I hear your voice.
    i see you everywhere...everywhereeeeeeeeeeeeeee...
    Stung heart shattered in 6hundredSixty6 pieces...
    Some guilt and sadness has swept over me with no sign of departure.
    i guess this is just not going to get any easier..........................
    i'm so damn sad. i miss you. i miss you. i miss you. i miss you.
    ............................keep your promise so that i am in your wing span....

:(

pills darlin...you have my number...when you are weak I will hold you up.

everyone, anyone, someone,
    if you ever get so sad that you consider ending your life...i hope seriously that you think of this thread if nothing else, so many people in pain....
    so many missing him....just think of this...think about all the love and respect that he didn't even see surrounding him...and call your friends...talk to someone...explore new life changes....do what need be done to get out and live.

I love you.... :(

6. Apples

Apples Senior Member

every time i see his tag, scratchie throwie or whatever, part of me is happy and then the other part of me feels like crying. every time i see it i think i feel like i can go on msn later and hed be online and give him props for his stuff. it feels like hes still there and its hard to realize again and again that this is real. unfortunatly this actually happened. i miss ya tony! rest in peace my friend

--bee i have a canvas for you
    --pills i have a cardboard kinda canvas for you
    --done by tony himself

7. TalibKweli

TalibKweli Elite Member

i was in pointe st charles friday (i had a move in the area)
    and we were coming out the tunnel at Atwater and when we turned on my right side i saw a throwie of waster's
    it was weird, like you said apples, its almost has if he's still out there doin his thing
    RIP 12

8. Red3

Red3 Senior Member

I saw another waste scratchie on the bus, with his bunny.

I just saw 2 WA throwies today...

9. BeeOne234...

apples...i have pics he sent me of that canvas...i was to get that and the bees hat for xmas...after nearly a years "sweat n love soaked into it" --
    in his words ha...i fucking miss him... :( :( :(
    you can send it to that address i gave you a bit back...
    I'm traveling for awhile...leaving tommorrow actually.....i need to work and breathe and clear my head....
    like the advise i typed earlier...sometimes we all need to do what we have to do to remember we are alive....his death is killing me.
    I need to find a way to accept this and not be so angry at him, so dissapointed, and lose this feeling of guilt, as my higher self knows this was his decision alone.
    I am so sad...I need a desert funeral for him, my own release, so yeah....here i go...........taking the last advice that he gave me....

10. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

bee if u need a safe place for the goods to rest u know u always got my perminate addy love, bee safe on your travles love... be safe

11. BeeOne234...

thank you gesus..you know i love you...

12. Stim

Stim Senior Member

I have so much repest for wastes work, he inspires me. I wish I could have met him. Rest in peace to a great artist and a very important person to those who loved him and still do.

13. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

and you know i love you, were family, and in the words of the late waster.... 666.incest ;)

but on the real i got your back like a coat, where ever u may be

14. piscameur

piscameur Elite Member

I miss you so much waster :(
    I remeber back in the days, you were like my fucking idol. I always wanted to bomb with you and I also wanted to rep cac with you. The day you took me to tsn was great. We had some fucked up discussion and i enjoyed it. Thanks for all the stuff and tips you gave me.You'll never be forgotton man, we miss you like fuckin crazy :( . Whoever is in cac now, pm if you want or something cause im down repping it for waster...in memories..

I miss you man! :(

Rip brother

15. Skesh

Skesh Elite Member

Was morningglory Waster12???!

16. Vegimite On Tofu

Vegimite On Tofu Member

yes

miss joking around with you wastor

17. sika_2002

sika_2002 Elite Member

anybody know anymore on whats happening with th waster12 website.

18. pelagos14

pelagos14 New Member

19. Gome-tron

Gome-tron Senior Member

There isn't one definitive answer to that. People cut for all sorts of reasons.

I'm definatly not a cutter but I have done some scarification as an art form and to help me get over my phobia of getting cut.

Alot of people cut as a way to let negative energies out. Depression or hard times to live tend to build up negative energy inside of you and it is good to have an outlet for that. I personally punch something, some people punch walls, scream, cry, cut themselves, bruise themselves, go on murdering rampages lol.

Others feel dirty (usually in the after math of sexual abuse) and feel that bleeding is a way to cleanse themselves (notice some religions do similar rituals).

For some the physical pain is a way to counter the emotionnal pain. It gives them something to focus on and its usally easier for them to deal with physical pain then emotionnal one.

Again for others cutting is a healing process. Watching the cut heal reassures them that their inner cuts will also heal and it's a sort of therapy. They have a cut for each emotionnal pain they cant deal with and as the cut heals it helps their inner self heal along with it.

Then again some people cut because they simply enjoy the pain. Or like how cuts/scars look. To be cool, to get attention, to try something new, cause they like the taste of blood.

Heck I've even cut just to get blood for a canvas.

So ya... there's ALOt of reasons, and while I dislike cutting in general it is mainly due to my minor phobia of skin getting cut.

some stuff waste said back in sept.
    god i miss the stuff this kid posted
    thats what i liked about him, he would
    show people that the things people do isnt just for one reason.
    He changed my complete view on art and. well life. :(

Rip tony

20. gcrolla

gcrolla Elite Member

rip, wasnt he in the getting up thing on youtube? there like British letters and then it shows WASTE