Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Rip Waster12

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by GeSuS_KRiST, Dec 17, 2006.

Share This Page

1. capitol

capitol Senior Member

rest in piece waster, i was looking threw the some really old stuff in the "crazy spots" thread and thought id pay my respects..
    RIP WASTER12
    Btw is it alright to ask were he was from?

2. nero122

nero122 Elite Member

i think montreal

3. Hester

Hester Banned

ya he was from montreal

4. capitol

capitol Senior Member

thought so..hopefully someday if i ever accidently end up in mtl ill check out some of his stuff..did the city buff his stuff since he died and all?

5. Cricri

Cricri Elite Member

Well as alot of you know, he had alot of beef so some of his spots were crossed soon after he did them. But you can see alot of his stuff anyway that are still there and that I hope will stay there. Things got all buffed in the west of Montreal but except that, he is still up. I see his stuff every day. Hoping it will stay there.
    I miss you so much 12.
    I love ya.

6. shyone

shyone Elite Member

:(
    rip again. i remember

7. fannypack uprock

fannypack uprock Elite Member

he is still up and will continue to be up.. whether its him or in his name.
    i love you and miss you homie.

8. opte one

opte one Senior Member

waster12 love your stuff.lookin at some or your stuff just now.woooow goddamn.yu repped 666 now 666 are reppin you.r.i.p gone but never forgotten. peace.

9. tense

tense Elite Member

ur a little fag for startin beef in a thread for a guy who died, especially when ur makin fun of his friends, thats fukin low, this thread is meant to remember the guy for who he was, not to start shit with the ppl who love him

10. Derogatory9o5

Derogatory9o5 Senior Member

word yo.. dont start stuff.. I never knew the guy but I saw some of his work on a family trip , only flicked one peice I think. Ill try to post it if i can find it... much respect man R.I.P

11. Snuff

Snuff Senior Member

wow thats crazy . this dude was extremely talented.
    how did he kill hisself?

12. Bazer

Bazer Moderator

ooooh gebus. please edit your post before someone sees it.

13. nero122

nero122 Elite Member

yo snuff thats just something you dont ask like wtf is that ?n what did gesus say that could be racially offensive or damage lil kids ears?

14. Snuff

Snuff Senior Member

yea im sorry . its just seems strange cause recently one of my friends killed thereself.. i was just curious

15. nero122

nero122 Elite Member

it's still common knowledge you dont talk about things like that cos there were alot of people who cared/ loved him so you askin that is totaly insensative r.ip wastaaaaaaaaa

16. Cricri

Cricri Elite Member

I miss you so much... Summer is there, we out there painting without you for the first time, its crazy, something is missing in the prods. For sure. And something will always be missing in my heart. I love you. I wish you were here. I love you. You know it.

17. :-l

:-l Senior Member

waster always used to say he would have a philly hand, and he said he eventually got one, does anyone have a pic of it
    cause with his talent and like mixing that with philly hands i think itd be awesome to see what he could do with that style
    R.I.P

18. sKeeLo

sKeeLo Senior Member

rip waster twelve . . . didnt know him but i know he put in more late nights than any of us . . .

19. ODonthesetrees

ODonthesetrees Elite Member

theres never been an artist i wanted to be as much as waster...the least i can do is share all teh stuff hes posted and ive collected...

ai47.photobucket.com_albums_f182_rogan181_tags3.jpg
    ai47.photobucket.com_albums_f182_rogan181_tags2.jpg
    ai47.photobucket.com_albums_f182_rogan181_tags1.jpg

not sure if thats exactly what you were looking for, but im sure someone can appreciate it

20. ODonthesetrees

ODonthesetrees Elite Member

im sorry to say this, but i never understood why its so shamed upon to wonder what happened? i know if one of my friends died and someone asked me what hapepend id tell tehm i woudlnt be liek "are you fuckin kidding im grieving here and all you can think abotu is why theyre dead you uunsensitive prick"

this is not meant to start any beef and i dont want anyhting coming out i know all i need to but i jsut thought i would share how i and i believe others think of this