Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Rip Waster12

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by GeSuS_KRiST, Dec 17, 2006.

Share This Page

1. sickone

sickone Senior Member

2. sir.one

sir.one Moderator

waste 12... waste R in leet speak

so waster then he added the 12 as his number.

3. fannypack uprock

fannypack uprock Elite Member

i fuckin miss you so much man. had another dream about you. we painted, bought a burrito, and picked up some girls at the arcade. took em out for tacos. i think we ended up punching them in the face.

4. sayonelast...

sayonelast... Senior Member

some one correct me if i'm wrong but i've heard a few things.
    the one i heard most often was because if u spell it out, wastertwelve, it gives 12 letters... maybe theres another meaning to it...

5. nero122

nero122 Elite Member

cri already explained it ,it was his fave number

6. Cricri

Cricri Elite Member

It was one of the first things I asked him. What I wrote was the story he told me when I asked... Maybe he found out some other reasons after, I don't know. I also know I have one of his first tag on the garage door next to my building. It's a Waste2 tag.

7. "Riot"

"Riot" Elite Member

8. Cricri

Cricri Elite Member

I will try to as soon as I can!

9. Capable1

Capable1 Senior Member

10. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

:(
    i miss that kid

are eye pea to the twelve on the 12th...... so much i could say, but its pointless in here

11. taskforce

taskforce Member

I know this is only my second post, but I have been reading these boeards for two years..just never thaught bout posting. Wasters work was an Inspriation to me and probs 90% of this board, it sucks that I never posted when he was about, Rest in peace man.

peace

12. MoNkEy

MoNkEy Elite Member

ive come to this thread so many times since last December....near enough every time ive come on here....i all ways type something up.....read back through and think its the most shit ive ever written....ive come to the conclusion im never going to find words good enough for waste.....but never the less...he was one of the best people ive ever talked to....never actually met him (was supposed to fly out to Canada this summer thats just gone) but spoke most days for around a year and a half/2 years.....always without fail would help give positive criticism and would help so much.....he would all ways say how he would rather have my shit than his cos it had flow...at that point i would tell him to shut the fuck up...he knew he was so much better haha....funniest thing i ever remembered was when some girl asked me to piss on her....and me and waste were joking about it for days cos he turned around and said that he would pay to do that shit haha.....actually there was to many funny conversations....if i only had those web cam pictures still.....i still hate having to hear midnight in a perfect world....was at dj shadow and was the last song he played......my favorite then i came home to the news of waste passing away....not the fact of the song reminds me of him passing away....i just think about how sick and how good he was...and how it upsets me that hes gone and all that talent went with him....Rest in power Waster12

13. MonoR

MonoR Banned

death, what a mysterious shit
    i think that people who dies
    are the people that know the truth of the life
    because, all we know about life is
    we live, then we get older and older and then we die
    thats pretty it
    even the biggest scientist out there cant find a resonable reason that why we are on earth living like we are.

how ever, i know that waster12 was a great person, never really talked to him
    but i think that if he had a rought life and huge problem

how ever, i hope that all of you would think about that.

life kills us but death makes you live.

rip 12 and all my love to cri2

14. Rogue

Rogue Guest

I've always wondered but didn't want to bring it up. Why did he take his own life? Depression?

That kid had way too much talent, amazing work.

15. sir.one

sir.one Moderator

3 words.

Life.
    Sux.
    Die.

everyone has demons. some larger than others.

16. silentchaos14

silentchaos14 Elite Member

sir some people might take offence to that. i know what u mean though. waster was an amazing artist and from what ive heard a great friend, he was a true king and forever will be. RIP Waster 12 you will be forever missed

17. sir.one

sir.one Moderator

your an idiot. wait till you grow up some. wait for not having mom and dad to give you a place to sleep anymore. you don't know nothing of REAL life. out side the suburbs.

18. silentchaos14

silentchaos14 Elite Member

ok well one i dont live in the suburbs, two u said Life.Sux.Die. in a RIP thread that seems a little disrespectful. i may not know something about living on the streets but i do know about respecting the dead. and that was not respect at all

19. sir.one

sir.one Moderator

.... "LSD" something i live by. and as for respect...wow. you just make my brain tired..

20. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

if your hinting at lsd made waste do that your trying sir, few people know the real reason, few people know whats up and its to stay with those people....

jroc i dont think sir was being disrespectful at all i think u took that the wrong way, or hell maybe i took it the wrong way, but like i said a small group of people know the truth, and were the only ones who should know...

theres so many fake mother fuckers in this thread pretending and jocking like he was there boy, there so many people who treated him like shit that act as if everything was golden...

sir like i said if u think its cas of LSD or any drugs your highly wrong, if anything it was the comedown from an ecstacy benge that might of influenced him but waster had mental problems, as well as emotional....

i cant even finish typing this post because i get so mad i loose track of my thoughts.....

there so much fake shit in here it makes me laugh just as i know it would make tony laugh....

and mokey, im sorry that track reminds you of him... thats a shitty track to have such a bad feeling attched to