Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Should I Start A War???

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by Alio, Nov 22, 2004.

Share This Page

1. spiltink

spiltink Banned

im not bothered but hes a joke

his crew is cm

cock munchers lmao

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

im gong to fill up a squirty bottle with paint and go over him lol

Last edited: Nov 22, 2011
  2. criscros18

criscros18 Banned

life is short. go crazy.

3. spiltink

spiltink Banned

life is long. take your time.

4. must.bomb.chicago

must.bomb.chicago Member

only start a war/beef is your willing to back it up. It might be fun at first, but it can last a while

5. king-kong

king-kong New Member

I was thinking starting on 2 games? You would have to be mental but I see your point. There was a writer around my way south east england, I saw this one tag and it was rubbish, it looked like a 2 year old had got hold a spray can :)

So I went over it and made my tag look better thinking he will retaliatye

Then he destroyed every tag i had going, then I hit up a few more times, now he wants me to join his crew.

O ye he tried to fight me aswell lol

I tag alone unless someone like me comes along ;)

6. zachatnca

zachatnca Senior Member

i think wars is a waste of paint and its just gonna lower the number of ups you have, there just stupid. i would only start a war with some toy that would decide to tag one of my throwup's or tag one of my pieces.

7. VENGO

VENGO Member

we shuldn't ''scrimmage'' with each other we are a family we are all WRITTERS

8. Blis-oner

Blis-oner Member

there's this cat in my new area who used to be the biggest bomber, I came and started bombing everything making everyone noticing me. He has the same bombing style as me, he bombs with basically the same tools. a couple weeks back he started tagging right next to my girlfriend, I think he was testing me out. Me and my girlfriend did the same with his tags, he did it again and we kept going for some weeks, then he took the other step and tagged my thrown up bubbles with a silver 3mm marker it was noticing. I think this guy is trying to get some attention :p Plus Beefing with someone for the tag (i already killed the guy but sometimes he remembers and goes over one or two of my tags).

9. guhdked

guhdked Member

what the fuck would you even write in a note like that

"Hey i frequently come here and spray paint this fine wall as well.

Maybe myself and you fine chaps and have a chuckle or two and meet up one of these times to enjoy our mutual love of aerosol! toodle loo"

like lol wtf