Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Should I Start A War???

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by Alio, Nov 22, 2004.

Share This Page

1. Kayone707

Kayone707 Moderator

i would laugh so hard if Car2n was in the crew you were going to dis [/b][/quote]
    that would never happen because car2n dont tag/piece/bomb... hes in no crew...

2. m0dem_

m0dem_ Elite Member

leave em alone...lol let them make fools out of themselfs.. with their shitty taggs.....posted in your area

3. Havoc411

Havoc411 Elite Member

im gonna have to go with most everyone here and say no, dont do it man. cause i know when fucking stupid ass kids write in pen over my shit on the bus and like write shit on my stickers i get really really pissed off. if it was actually graff they wrote i wouldnt cause as much but its just stupid shit like "fuck you" and "d-block bitch"

4. RookieX412

RookieX412 Senior Member

...i totally agree with havoc, that shit pisses me off...the fact that you even asked that question means you have doubts, so dont do it...either that or you want attention, in that case do it...

5. KAST

KAST Member

Hey ALIO you from da bay area right wut part? You in a kru?

6. KAST

KAST Member

Also wut krus are the ones that u was thinking bout having a war with i got back up

7. SIAH

SIAH Senior Member

in my opinion,i would start one...fuck'em

8. sika_2002

sika_2002 Elite Member

do a really nice piece by there tags and make em look shit

9. Ketamine

Ketamine Senior Member

Ya seriously, you gotta fight shitty art with good art. A war just means a bunch of toys like them screwing up your good stuff, so it's pointless.

10. drace

drace Member

wow i was going to say the exact same thing

nice thinking

11. infer one

infer one Elite Member

do a piece with some heads and shout to there crew... that might encourage them to do more work...and you sir could be out right now bombing and piecing instead of siting here on this computer

12. STRIFE

STRIFE Elite Member

yeah man for sure what sika said, put somethin good by it, they might bite it, but that should be flatterly in this case lol

13. inker

inker Elite Member

you shouldnt because if you go over someones shit like me then there going to grab your head and smash it into the fucking pavement and send you home bleeding like a bitch ill give u some tips on wat to do though just dont get caughtdo
    thats a good idea another one is cross them out and write the other crews name do that to both of them then you start a war but between them too hahaha

14. inker

inker Elite Member

you should call them out to a battle

15. **MATEO**

**MATEO** Elite Member

if sumone tagged over my shit i would be startin wars

16. calmlikeabomb

calmlikeabomb Elite Member

word, I allways get that shit on my bus flos. little banger leaving shit like "mac block niggas" or "hp kill squad" and shit like that...its annoying, even though I'm still a toy....but all the ganga shit is just stupid, its not even like graffiti its just normal uneducated hand writing, like chicken scratch....its ugly....

17. calmlikeabomb

calmlikeabomb Elite Member

wait rewriteing peoples tags starts wars?

18. "awesome"ONE

"awesome"ONE Elite Member

The way I look at it is if no one messes with me I won't mess with anyone else... well in most casses, but my advice to you now is don't do it to them cause I know if someone did it to my tag I'd be mad, at least don't do anything to theirs until they do something to you.

19. "awesome"ONE

"awesome"ONE Elite Member

Another option that would be good I guess is to battle them, I forget if battles refer to crossin stuff out but the battle I mean is like just writin a whole bunch of tags and bombs around, just claiming territory.

20. droppin88

droppin88 Member

dont be another "CAP" from the movie style-warz........the pussy that dubed all over everyone's shit including the legendary seen. seenworld.com, if you dont like the other crew/crews that live in the area.........show um up with some dope shit, get your crew together and do some sick burners or somethin on a wall. oh yeah by the way, look at http://www.seenworld.com and see the 2 L's on the HOLLYWOOD sign in California that seen tagged up in 1984 (CRAZY!!) its under "press" in the glossary.