Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Should I Start A War???

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by Alio, Nov 22, 2004.

Share This Page

1. droppin88

droppin88 Member

MY FAULT.....its under EVENTS.....NOT PRESS..........check out the wholecars, burners, throwups, trailers etc. that he did.........he just cant be fucked with.

2. rent519

rent519 Senior Member

dont start wars thats just fuckin retarded

3. MrCzar

MrCzar Senior Member

Thats a slippery sloap. In my city there was a toy who was putting his shitty stickers and paint. Then he made the mistake of covering up and ripping down my stuff.

He has been effectly crushed now though. He resisted and tried to go over my stuff, that was until I found out who he was and where he lived. He made the mistake of having a website featuring his shitting tags. I simply tipped the pigs to his shit. He is shut down.

But if you're not as resourceful as me, don't do it.

4. toxus

toxus Elite Member

if you do write over there tags and they find out who you are they kick your head in

5. Alio

Alio Senior Member

Lol i doubt it i only know one guy who can woop my ass a korean thats it...never lost a fight..!!

i wont start a war though this is an old thread but the crews are getting lamer and more bountiful and im about the only one bombing so im just showing them up.. :) :)

6. scared-lil-boy

scared-lil-boy Senior Member

if theyre not tough, do it. just cover up there crap wenevr u c it and hell they might evn join with u :ph34r:

7. CL3ver1

CL3ver1 Elite Member

yeh....i got same prolem cept dudes solo...i left him a message on a wall havent got bacc tho...i shulda go heck da spot 2mrw

8. ERAZ

ERAZ Senior Member

I dont know. For me since im not very good, if someone goes over my shit i dont really care that much. It just better be better than mine. Try and contact these guys(yes i know its an old thread)or just fucking show them up. Id just show them up. Just make sure your better than they are.

9. "awesome"ONE

"awesome"ONE Elite Member

starting a war is stupid, you should just practice and show them up

10. badboysgraf

badboysgraf Member

11. {MaD MIzE}

{MaD MIzE} Senior Member

ye nukka go for it but if you get you ass kicked for goin over ther suff it isnt my problem.

12. YEN

YEN Senior Member

hasn't this thread gone on for long enough. I know there is a beef thread, and also a beef flix thread, I mean shit, wtf?

13. "awesome"ONE

what, this thread is no different from the thousand other threads on this site that have gone on a long while. Get over it, it's a thread

14. Alio

Alio Senior Member

hmm talk about beef with crews in your area now... or close this

15. xylene hug

xylene hug Elite Member

all i want to say is do you really want to judge starting a war based on the feedback of guys on the internet?

16. CityWide

CityWide Senior Member

LoL... I know... Seriuosly... If these do0ds come up to you what u gonna do... run home n block them on AIM? seriously...

17. "awesome"ONE

before you guys stat getting smart, let's just get one thing clear here, I did'nt start this thread

18. Stlk

Stlk Member

who cares about the friken thread, its just a conversation, everyother thread is exactly like this one in its randomness, i think the people who think that extra threads are annoying should get their panties out of a twist and get into real life, people aren't going to do what u say just because u have over 200 posts.

19. Asshat

Asshat Elite Member

Yeah but you suck so it don't matter. ;)

20. xx13

xx13 Senior Member

Yeah but you suck so it don't matter. ;) [/b][/quote]
    lol :lol: :lol: