Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Should I Start A War???

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by Alio, Nov 22, 2004.

Share This Page

1. Vecktro

Vecktro Member

tell em to practice and not be so gay.

2. maJesTic

maJesTic Member

dont start the shit unless the shit starts YOU ...

wat u guys think if some toy asss cunt trys to take ur tag and after telling him OFF he still does it ...u guys think that i should BASH THE SHIT OUT OF HIM ????

SPILL THE BEANS ..every thought will be USED :)

-----------------

Y disss newbies wen the newbies are keeping the graff alive

3. freeskier1292

freeskier1292 Senior Member

i hope you go over there piece and they get mad and beat the shit out of you

4. G-RAF

G-RAF Senior Member

if u are itching toomuch, you dont wanna get a beat dwn..so if nething, jst write beside one of their throwies proposing a crew battle

5. ZoToS ...

ZoToS ... Elite Member

Why bring this back from the dead???? I'm sure it has been taken care of since it's from 2004

6. \(SIN)/[again]

\(SIN)/[again] Member

Because if you read the first post it says at the bottom this is old so just talk beef about crews in your area.

7. MacDreRIP11104

MacDreRIP11104 Senior Member

HAHAH are you kidding me??? this has to be a joke...
    IF THEYRE TOUGH DO IT ANYWAY YOU WEAK BITCH dont be scared. carry a knife in your pocket they try and runn up stab em... you see em goin over your shit stab em too

8. underground_culture

underground_culture Elite Member

what the fuck

what are you buddisht or some shit

fuckin philophser

9. beantownboy

beantownboy Banned

dude just go over there shit wit throw ups so u don't loose pieces and that wont even hurt u that much if they don't bomb that much then they probably lazy and smoke to much weed but then again there no such thing as to much weed rules but yea throw ups :ph34r:

10. alive

alive Banned

fuckin snitch
    jump off a fuckin building
    ur not wanted here

11. Cego3

Cego3 Member

i'd say write a message for them to get better cause they suck. When i used to be a toy i felt bad but it made me work alot harder and now im 100's of times better because of it so fuck a war just lead your city to be all great writers it doesnt matter if people hate you or your not credited, people will know deep down your the reason for there skill. And another plus is your city will be beutiful.

12. OveRDoSeD

OveRDoSeD Elite Member

A war.... man shut up... if your starting a war, u better kill one of those fuckers slashin u, or just kick a couple of their asses pretty badly, then they wont fuck with you... oh and go over everything they have...

thats how u start and end a war.

13. topclot

topclot Senior Member

No.

"Dont be a fool, i'm begging you"

14. Fluffy Bunnies

Fluffy Bunnies Elite Member

only start somethin' if they did something to you.

Make them sign a paper to make them stop goin' ova you... then turn them into the cops!! haha and go visit them in jail and say in yo face biyatch!

15. SeapNSR

SeapNSR Senior Member

fucking hell
    about 1000000000 toys have started bombing my suburb since that getting up shit came out
    they all slash eachother and shit
    so sick of seeing beef on the fucking walls
    these kids seem to think graff is about destroying other peoples work with your own
    this one kid who writes 'star' in the most horrible style ive ever seen made the mistake of going right through the middle of one of my tags
    so i had to stoop to their level to crush this cunt
    written DOG over exactly 27 of his tags so far
    even had to go against my morals and write on peoples back fences and shit to get back at this fucker
    DONT START BEEF ALL IT DOES IT GET YOU CROSSED OUT EVERYWHERE YOU BOMB ITS FUCKING STUPID
    IF YOU HAVE NON GRAFFITI RELATED BEEF WITH SOMEONE KEEP IT OFF THE FUCKING WALLS CUZ IM TIRED OF FUCKING SEEING IT AND IM SURE EVRERYONE ELSE IS SICK OF IT TOO
    just had to get that stress off my chest like breast reduction

16. underground_culture

underground_culture Elite Member

^woah

youve got alot to bitch about

if theese toys are acting but, find them and beat them to a pulp, then they wont cross you

i got the same problem here, some bitch writes flow, and it gross

17. afek

afek Elite Member

there just toys i ve got the same problem

18. The Kure

The Kure Senior Member

if u do it, u gotta back up ur crap in everyway...crew wise...and art wise...if u feel like they're toy and u can write and do everything better than them, just do it man...and if u have enough friends that will back u up when they find u out...then be my guest!!! lol...but if u can't do one of those things...forget it...it wont be worth it when they show u up in a battle or when u get ur ass kicked by twenty people...it's all up to u though...

19. PolerOner

PolerOner Senior Member

you should go over everything they write, also change ur tag to CAP!

20. Sli

Sli Senior Member

nah... its pointless if they suck den why not let them embarrass themselves??? i mean let the world see how much of a toy