Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Small Town?

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Eye-Dea, Jan 24, 2006.

Share This Page

1. G - Wahl

G - Wahl Elite Member

Where and what you write?
    Im in selden, centereach, holbrook, patchauge, happauge, anywhere in the middle of the island.

2. wildpspitfire90

wildpspitfire90 Member

ok well i live in a very very small town our school k-12 has 1000 ppl i hit up my town and i think ppl know it was me if i get causght and they dont have proof wht should i do and no i dident tag the school

3. G - Wahl

G - Wahl Elite Member

If they dont have proof, they cant do shit.

4. wildpspitfire90

wildpspitfire90 Member

ight thanx man i was trippin bawls but this one lady that works at the skool knows i did it but she dident see me do it so.......

5. G - Wahl

G - Wahl Elite Member

As long as they dont have pictures, vids, or ties to your name ( If they find your tag name all over your books and shit ) you cant really get in trouble.

6. wildpspitfire90

wildpspitfire90 Member

i have tags on my books and shit but it wasent the tags i threw up so im just gonna take att that shit off my books ne way

7. Loz emlintio

Loz emlintio Senior Member

where i live in my village, i only know myself, some dude who does loads of stencils and a toy who's just starting up lol.
    his tag makes me rofl.

BUt when i get into town there's quite a few artisits, only 1 of them i reacon is descnet, the rest are jst taggerz.

8. c0ld

c0ld Senior Member

WOW i havent been here in forever......

i used to be the only writer in my town (that i knew of)

till some of my friends started getting into it.
    so everyone who wrote i knew but now theres this new kid who goes by the name "OK" and he disses everyones stuff with REALLY bad throwups and thinks hes the best. hes only on the west side of the tracks though. actually, right along the track. other than that im pretty much king here, not that thats much with a population of 3000. i should post some of my stuff. i dont even kno if theres any1 here who was when i first joined but i now go by the name XOMBIE but i usu write XOM for short. i had to change it cause kids from school were stealin it.

oh and the freights here are AWESOME. thats my favorite thing to write on. and theyre REALLY easy to get to. only bad thing is they only switch em out every 2 weeks or so.

anyways...........

9. revolt92

revolt92 Banned

Thats cool round here theres me and a couple of my freinds, one is to scared to paint and dosent even hav a name, the otherone likes it but hasnt got a name.

Other than them theres this guy who writes iced but his tags are whack except for one. :lol: :lol:

10. 210

210 Member

yo wuts up i live in the floresville tx area and im trying 2 get my crew bigger thers only 3 writers in the crew so hit me up if u live in the area

11. Flash_One

Flash_One Elite Member

I live in a smaller town now since my fucking ad got transfered to another job place, but im originally from Edmonton, AB. I write there too every time I go there to visit.

12. Billburg

Billburg Senior Member

Towanda PA :correction about 10,000 people but, if you in the North eastern Pa area hit me up.....

13. RISK_it_all

RISK_it_all Member

as far as i know, there is only one sort of know person in my school but thats it. the other night i did a few quick tags on 2 school buses and i havent heard and body talk about it since

14. Evilincarnated

Evilincarnated New Member

yeah dude i live in a small town so i get up in barely visible places but i also like about 4 miles away from a big city so i go and get up there too no one gives a fuck

15. AiR

AiR Senior Member

I live in Towanda, but you already knew that. :p And the population is more like 3,000 dude.

16. Sintakz

Sintakz Elite Member

Here in Orlando, Florida it is pretty fucking dead. Anyone a local artist?

17. MAERone

MAERone Senior Member

ugh small towns suck dick there are like 2 crews in all my surrounding citys and towns and they are pretty tight writers but they are pricks sometimes. and im need to get a crew or start one but all the writers i know are toy ass bitches fucking annoying :angry:

18. glass

glass Senior Member

haha, i bet i beat all you guys out on living in a small town

19. Sintakz

Sintakz Elite Member

It wouldn't be so bad if I could meet someone in a local crew by the name of PEN169 or a tagger named PFlop ( i see his stuff all over the place ) but right now it is just me an a couple of friends who I guess make a loose "crew"

20. AiR

AiR Senior Member

I bet you don't beat me.