Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Smoothest Pen

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by textathief, Feb 11, 2006.

Share This Page

1. Tade

Tade Senior Member

Hell naw! Ever since my friend gave it to me, i use this bitch over my OTR. Magnum/other markers < Marks a Lot [/b][/quote]
    marks a lot suck. very badly. they're worse than magnums. OTRs arent the greatest things in the world, but they're better than marks-a-lot by miles. if you want a good non-pump marker, get a pilot.

dont use marksalot. please. and dont write silly things on your markers.

2. Jroc1993

Jroc1993 Elite Member

man i donno about all that other shit but a sharpie works great on anything thats smooth...plus i got some really thick ones so its all good B) :D

3. SCOPE2

SCOPE2 Senior Member

4. dcite

dcite Elite Member

otr flowpens are really smooth to me. just a simple smooth moving marker. i had never used anything better than a magnum or pilot and when i used the otr it really surprised me haha.

5. tremulant

tremulant Senior Member

Flowpen smoother than Pilot!?

Fact, or fiction!? HOW CAN THIS BE!?

6. Kayone707

Kayone707 Moderator

7. T R E O

T R E O Elite Member

wow.marksalot over a otr..
    rugular mops..
    are you guys serious?wowowow..

8. SCOPE2

SCOPE2 Senior Member

what do u mean regular mop, no shit its a regular mop, what do u want it to be. i just said its smooth---> wich i sthe topic..your smoothest pen.

9. Bazer

Bazer Moderator

the only reason i like marks alots is cuz theyre easy to get. you dont have to order them and you dont have to look hard for them...but other than that, i think it would be better if the ink were more permanent and if the tip was softer so it could go on thicker. :(

10. SCOPE2

SCOPE2 Senior Member

ye, i just go across the street to a local cvs, but none the less marks a lot sucks.
    does anyone know what i can use to fill a marks a lot, so it can be usefull after i fucked it up. im gonna try to fill leather dye

11. Bazer

Bazer Moderator

WHOA! THATS WEIRD! i go across the street to cvs to!

i know what you should do wit it.

1.pull the tip out
    2.pour some lighter fluid into it
    3.roll a napkin up and stick it into the merker but leave about 8 inches of it hangin out
    4.light that shit up and shove it someones mail box and see what happens.

12. SCOPE2

SCOPE2 Senior Member

wow
    that would really suck, imagine u just made a 60 dollar money order for art supplies... like i do, and then u hear the mailbox got burned.
    i blow shit up in my backyard, so my neighbors can get annoyed, but i dont blow up markers. soda and mentos is fun as hell!

13. SPACE420

SPACE420 Member

hell yea i had 2 of them but i gave one to a pupil of mine shit awesome the only thing wrong with it is its hard to get the back off to refill it with a homemade ink

14. cornholio31337

cornholio31337 Member

anyone used a otr cold sweat? they got bitumen in the ink so they could be good

15. B3AST6!

B3AST6! Member

Krink k-51's or OTR hard to buff's are pretty dope

16. zachatnca

zachatnca Senior Member

all these markers are very smooth, it has to be what your writing on. but if your writing on a smooth surface and it still dosent feel "smooth enough" for you then start using mops