Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sneaking Out at Night

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by Alchohlics_Anonymous, May 3, 2004.

Share This Page

1. pSYKAOz

pSYKAOz Elite Member

i say im going skating. at 3am haha... she knows im going to paint (been arrested twice) but she pretends to believe me to not have to front lol... well more often then not i AM going skating, but she thinks im always painting lol

2. shaffer

shaffer Senior Member

I would reccomend wearing black or at least dark clothing, but a cop stopped me the other day after curfew on my way to the bus stop and he said what got his attention was the fact that i was wearing all black. though its probably easier to hide and get away if you blend with the shadows and stuff

3. ESNED

ESNED Elite Member

if ur worried bout cans rattling and waking up ur parents put them on a 45 degree angle in a bag or something use soem clothes to help hold them on the angle, also haha my dad told me to do this when im on the streets to put my cans in old sucks so they wont hit each other and ding like beer bottles do. cpl of tips

4. searism215

searism215 Member

this is why i informed my dad about my graffiti...so much easier to say ..."dad im going bombing be back in a few"..then some bogus ass story....plus im sure my dad wouldnt like being woken up by the cops at 2 in the morning because i got arrested..lol

5. ESNED

ESNED Elite Member

ya he knows but i didnt tell him i do tags and bombs he thought i only did pieces and characters cause i woudlnt let him see my tags and bombs i would do on many notebooks

6. bzl

bzl Senior Member

Try and sleep at a friends or get a friend to sleep at yours parents usualyl are more slack if you have mates over and let you go out later, And its someone to keep a lookout :)

7. hashy

hashy Senior Member

thats some freaky shit

8. ESNED

ESNED Elite Member

i was in an alley last night solo and some bum was sleepign well i thoguht he was and isb tarted hitting the dumpsters and hes like what are u doing and im like huh and hes like oh ur doing garffiti and he laid back down. scared me but all chill at the end.
    another thing happend sort of the same thing but this guy was the best though i didnt get anything he asked us what we were doing when we were doin some pieces or bombs i forget and he asked us to hit up his name for him then he went back into his warehosue and he came out with his girl and ask my friend to put her name up just some simple liners up high and he gave my friend 10$

9. clone

clone Member

heres what i do..

hey dad, im goin out.

the end :\

10. canaru

canaru Senior Member

here i swhat i do hey mom c ya .......i dont have a dad

11. joltone

joltone Member

Well i just walk out da damn door.And usually always wear black.Cops dont usually suspect u if ya wear raggady ass cloths.I think its better to get u a paintin friend,i go wit my bro,that way if we get chased cops can only go after one of us.

12. !BROKE!.ds-ABF-ABK

!BROKE!.ds-ABF-ABK Member

ok #1 if a cop waves you down..RUN BITCH!... and as for walking out the front door.. that works for some people but some people that have parents that care and think of grafitti the same way as the police does.. so I usually say Im staying over a friends or go out at like 9 o'clock to 11 or soo.. and a friend to keep 6 is a must man.. It makes you more relaxed and your not so worried about a pig sneeking up on you.. :blink:

13. .44magnum

.44magnum Senior Member

yeah always get someone to watch your back...you're more confident and relaxed when you're not alone...but you should never go out with more than two guys, coz the more they are, the louder the whole shit is and you get more attention...and they always end up arguing or makin stupid jokes, laughing loud and shit...

14. indigo

indigo Senior Member

I NEVER GO OUT WITH MORE THAN 2

15. Adamo

Adamo Elite Member

for me its rather easy....i always tell my parents i'm either

A.) Going clubbing
    B.) Going to watch a movie that starts late
    C.) Chillin.....

Plus my parents are cool so they sorta trust me....so ya when i come back at 4am their both sleeping and its all good. :

16. mEsH

mEsH Member

I usually climb out my window, i'm on ground level so there's no prop there.

also, it's usually after a perty or so, when i'm going bombin'. And my parents are almost asleep when i get home, so i'll just have to way like 20 min or so, then i'll be able to slip out easily :D

GCBS.
    :ph34r:

BTW. Anyone from DK here?

17. ballo¢ks

ballo¢ks Guest

sneaking out undetected is easier than sneaking back in undetected.

18. pSYKAOz

pSYKAOz Elite Member

word

19. jade

jade Elite Member

i go during the day like around noon......i go to this place called lee side ppl in vancouver will no where it is and stuff......i dun think u can get cought there, its in a tunnel that cars cant get to..........................if u go with a friend i suggest go with an out of shape person so if u do get cought they gone catch the slow outofshape guy first

20. smilther49

smilther49 Member

hahaha thats so funny that fat guy thing!!!! :lol:

but ye i live in vancouver an i write rilo but you proly haven seen it around im jus startin... but where the fuck is lee side?an what bus do you take?