Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sneaking Out at Night

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by Alchohlics_Anonymous, May 3, 2004.

Share This Page

1. MORE.1

MORE.1 Senior Member

tell em "ill get home wen i get home" and walk out the front door...no questions asked
    and haha last time i was comming back into the house @ like 7 am and forgot to hide my key outside the house...had my window open and threw hella shit i found outside @ my brother to open the door. he starts throwing back the stuff @ me and says no. tHen i hear someone laughing and it was my mom saying "haha, try to do it better next time" opens the door then goes back to sleep no questions asked haha

2. Nosypainter

Nosypainter Elite Member

become friends with them and get the trust then climb down the balchony

3. shifty!

shifty! Senior Member

well what about the other sides of the house? or you can make some sort of ladder out of rope and then hang it out of your window(make sure its tied to soemthing) cause they cant be out there all night unless their nocturnal

4. Lemon

Lemon Senior Member

Drug your family.

Easy peasy...

5. Dale92

Dale92 Senior Member

yo guys every time i sneak out to bomb this place theres always ppl dealing pot or sum shit there and never have the chance to bomb it any1 got any ideas or tips?

6. **MATEO**

**MATEO** Elite Member

Beat their asses with a baseball bat, take there weed, do a few throw ups, sell the weed, live life like a "top balla".

7. Dale92

Dale92 Senior Member

8. gustoleum

gustoleum New Member

One night i came in from sneaken out and it was like 3 and my mom heard me come in and she was like why were you outside so i said i was playin hackeysack and she belived me and just told me to go to bed. So all you have to do is make up some lame exuse. But also my moms and idiot

9. T R E O

T R E O Elite Member

LMAO!! [/b][/quote]
    hahaa.
    magic you crack me up. :lol:

10. .KroMatiKz.

.KroMatiKz. Senior Member

Thank you, that is an amazingly handy tip to know, thanks a load.

11. biby

biby New Member

fuk dat my mom knows i graff.so i just wake her up when i want 2 go bombing and she comes with me.its better cuz we both go in her car.she buys me cans every week and keeps them in her car so im all good.and when my father is not workin late he comes with us too.the good part is that i have my mom 2 look out for me and wen tha piggs kum i hop in tha car and we hit 90.a few cop chases now n then but my mom always blows em out... :D :D B)

12. MEATBALL

MEATBALL Senior Member

Thats the same why my parents are. My dad shows me spots that he thinks i should bomb. sometimes he even tags places with me! :)

13. scOpeOne

scOpeOne Elite Member

the way bombingscience is going, i wouldnt be surprised if you two are serious

14. ShIfTeD

ShIfTeD Elite Member

fucking toy, shut the hell up

yes! i know a cop that goes tagging with me, and he gives me confiscated cocain!

15. ShIfTeD

ShIfTeD Elite Member

show us some pics of what your dad did ;)

16. trance

trance Guest

yall act like its hard. prob a froont for never doin it b4. wiat till about 1-3 ish, and leave, whether through a window door, heating duct w/e, but at 1-3 ur parents do what most normal non nocturnal people do, SLEEP!!!

speakin of which

pce, im goin out

17. Tode

Tode Elite Member

hitch a ride froma police car

ok ok this is how i do it....

i strap up in sum skin tight bondage leather ...oil my self up and slither my way throught the air ducts in my house ..i hop out onto my roof ....turn up my boom box fulllll blast blazin sum YMCA ..after that i hop into the treees like a jungle monkie then swing across the street like tarzann....then walk down the street till i find my neighbors son's big wheel {that lil fuck always leaves it out} and i roast the plastic tires and bounce throught the hood till i reach my destination :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :blink:

18. MEATBALL

MEATBALL Senior Member

(Quote ShIfTeD @ Jul 16 2006, 03:32AM)
    I'll try to get some flix as soon as I can. Its just little tags no bombs or throwups, but i'll post em as soon as i get em! ;)

19. MEATBALL

MEATBALL Senior Member

(Quote ShIfTeD @ Jul 16 2006, 03:32AM)
    I'll try to get some flix as soon as I can. Its just little tags no bombs or throwups, but i'll post em as soon as i get em! ;)

20. MEATBALL

MEATBALL Senior Member

My bad on double post