Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sneaking Out at Night

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by Alchohlics_Anonymous, May 3, 2004.

Share This Page

1. ESNED

ESNED Elite Member

its like 6am and i said i need 5$ to bus around all day and she replys what are u doing graffiti again. haha shes always nagging on me about it

2. pSYKAOz

pSYKAOz Elite Member

lol same here... she like i saw this or that i hope it better not be you! im like naw u think im tht toy? damn im so much better XD hahhaa

3. ESNED

ESNED Elite Member

ya lol its funny shes like i dont want u writing on bus stops and mailboxes

4. MoNkEy

MoNkEy Elite Member

lol some funi storys, if dey search u jus put markes in ur socks under trousers. Also my mum caught me as i came through da door i ad 50 markers in ma bag and she went wat are these, blah blah..... are u doin graffiti.....blah blah. I jus told her i found em on a bus :p and im gona sell em at skool. Dat got me out of it.

MoNkEy

5. ESNED

ESNED Elite Member

hahahahaha thats the funniest shit ever!

6. MoNkEy

MoNkEy Elite Member

lol jus go bombing during da day a lot easier, also its best if u find a spot wid no cops or ppl goin by. I have found loads near me.

MoNkEy

7. CR4CK4 SM4CK4

CR4CK4 SM4CK4 Senior Member

Youre neighborhood must be not be full of security...

8. ESNED

ESNED Elite Member

ya ive huit some shit int hat day infront of people only one eprson got mad at me but nothing happened. it was actually my first filled bomb like around fall lol.

9. CR4CK4 SM4CK4

CR4CK4 SM4CK4 Senior Member

I've done nothing but stencil... I better start bigger...

10. prince valium

prince valium Member

sometimes i tell my mom im going to go get high in the park or something, since she hates when i smoke in her house, usually i just take the bus downtown and bomb away.

also if there are a lot of squatters or bums in your town, wear ragged clothes, i usually do anyway, and just blend in, its not uncommon to see bums walking around at 3am with backpacks and shit on.

11. ESNED

ESNED Elite Member

your only 13 ur still underage so it wouldnt fuck up ur life its when ur 18 or older u get fucked when busted.

12. Scuba

Scuba Senior Member

after 18...your fucked...

13. MoNkEy

MoNkEy Elite Member

yer u ave to be under 11 not to be arrested but it can still ruin ur life if u get a criminal record ppl wont want to employ u and stuff.

MoNkEy

14. edos101

edos101 Senior Member

i never sneak out, i just sleep at some 1s house da night i wanna bomb den i go out

15. ESNED

ESNED Elite Member

i like to walk out when my moms sleeping and if she wakes up and waits for me to get home if i come home that ngiht shes all like where were you at this time and i say the same excuse everytime so she starts to beleave it now, i say i went for a walk, or a long walk, or i went to a computer place which is open 24 hrs ill be like, ya i went to the pc place with some friends mom but i never go there lol.

haha i go out at like midnight sometimes when shes still up she doesnt care as long as im with people. cause she'll think ill be going to some party or some shit.

16. pSYKAOz

pSYKAOz Elite Member

lol but when i come in i smell like paint and my hands are covered and my almost empty cans arent all that silent haha so she knows... i dont care. she tried to stop me from leaving once. like stood in front of the door yelling im like ok fine ill go by the back door jeez... haha and i left thru the back lol.

but some ppl i know would get kicked out of home for that like at my age and shit... if i get busted im pretty fucked but then again i dont give a fuck so yeah...

17. ESNED

ESNED Elite Member

oh well mise well do what u have fun doing! i usually ditch my empty cans or i place them downstairs in the lil cupboard thing before i go up so she dont notice then i stash them later lol. fuck i wonder how many cans r in that bush below my house...?

18. I usually bomb before curfew. I go out, and then come back late. I don't go out late and come back even later. 12-1 is the best time for me to bomb. Wearing all black can make you look very suspicious at times, so just stick to dark colors. Even if it's dark red or green, it won't make a difference. As long as it's dark. As for the cans rattling and shit, packing some dirty clothes in there (with febreeze) works nicely. Always know where you're going to bomb, also. Just don't go out on a random mission. Worst thing ever. You will get caught. Always search for good spots while going to school, driving with your parents, etc. Plan escape routes, and just know the area well. If it's new territory, just walk around it a bit, and get to know it.

Thats all I can say.

19. Scuba

Scuba Senior Member

jus dont give a fuk...go bomb...

20. halo

halo Senior Member

Yo man unless your the rilo from dirty hands 2, I suggest you change your name....just a suggestion...