Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sneaking Out at Night

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by Alchohlics_Anonymous, May 3, 2004.

Share This Page

1. Big TL Springs

Big TL Springs Member

how old is everyone,,, is there some peeps here that live under there own roof or an apartment or something?

i work up to about 12 midnight so coming home,, theres always potential.

2. NOMX

NOMX Elite Member

im so glad i dont have to sneak out

3. badsanta170

badsanta170 Senior Member

Fuck... i live in a 4 story building...

And my mom sleeps on the couch like close to the door, even though she has a fucking big ass room she sleeps on the couch.....and the door is fucking loud, anyone got any tips on sneeking out?

4. Oaklander

Oaklander Senior Member

jump out the window and jet

5. Nosypainter

Nosypainter Elite Member

my parents are cool with my graf even though my crew got sold out and im paying fines up the asshole lol... but its all good...

6. epiL*

epiL* Senior Member

why dont you just walk out, or just say you're going out to write a little, i cant remember the last time someone asked me where i was going
    you guys suck if you cant just walk out, grow some nuts

7. epiL*

epiL* Senior Member

then if its sleep you want its sleep you should get, when i was in school i'd just sleep or draw and tag the bathrooms, if i went

8. epiL*

epiL* Senior Member

i hear ya bro, i'm in a legal shit holeright now to, but my parents could care less, thats why you gotta keep it to the city when its big stuff

9. -=AgA=-TrAnCe

-=AgA=-TrAnCe Elite Member

dont forget your utility belt to go with your camo. :rolleyes:

i always go out in full black, with a backpack, never been busted, a cop chased me n i went into the darkness, he couldnt see me so he went back into his car, if your wearing woodland camo it wouldnt do any good for you.

like sanekid said, grab your shit, walk out the door, its not that hard, its even easier if you have a sliding door, because theyre quieter. [/b][/quote]
    yeah man, i dont agree with frito either, unless ur streeting it.. then its safer to be diff, but like camo in the stree.....

hello!

most colors are black at night apart from neon ones
    *dumbfuck*

10. Lemon

Lemon Senior Member

bitch shut tha fuk up pussy. [/b][/quote]
    XD

Crazy kids...

11. jadessss

jadessss Member

why is there a thread on this

put clothes on (no they dont have to be black or camo or whatever the fuck, ive gone out with shorts, an orange longsleeve and white adidas, talk about flashy)
    dont make any fucking noise
    go out by the door/window/back door whatever
    walk normaly, dont look around all fucking sketch, just walk normal
    do what you gotta do
    head back
    NOBODY POST NOW

12. qetuo

qetuo New Member

if you have a sliding door use it

their realy quiet when opening and you can leave the door open just a crack so you can gaet back in

13. -GEKS-

-GEKS- Elite Member

first, put on the ninja costume u bought on ebay. next, if a parent is standing next to the door to get out, through smoke grenades over there and run out so she doesnt see u. so people on the street dont see you, instead of walkin down the street, roll. thats right get on the grouund and roll down the street. if u are fat then u go faster. then do ur tags or w/e and tell ur fairy godparent to poof u back to ur house

14. aces

aces Elite Member

That's what I do and it works everytime!

On a more serious note just be quiet go downstairs if you are upstairs and just open the door and leave. If you leave after your parents go to sleep they won't wake up. If they do they will think that you are just going to the bathroom or something.

15. FEST!

FEST! Member

sneaking out?? it's like my parents think i'm breaking the law or something

16. kill

kill Elite Member

i found out that there is no curfew for me anymore in mi city so yeah its safe goin out out night now

17. obeydeath22

obeydeath22 New Member

18. KaL1

KaL1 Senior Member

thats retarded.are you okay they dont send out 3/4 of the squad.when they found out i left only 4 cars were out patrolling for me.same for evry one else,and if they dont find you in an hour or two they get a heli with a search light

19. destroy

destroy Member

i gots a freind whos mexican and his parents are old skool mex.theyre not like whitie parents who ground theyre kids.one time they cuaght him sneaking out and they beat the shit out of him.he came over to my house a month later and he was fuckked up.no fuckin joke.old skool mexicans are crazy.

20. Frum5

Frum5 New Member

1. Prepare all supplies and gear in your bag
    2. Place bag outside on the floor where your going to pass by. (back yard or something so your shit doesint get stolen)
    3. If you sleep up stairs or you have to go down a stair way. Memorize every stair that creeks and skip that one while your going down.
    (if you have an alarm system, go downstairs 1 hour earlier prior to bombing while your parents are asleep and pretend to get a glass of water, then dis-arm your alarm system)
    4. Dont start running until your about 1 or 2 houses away.

works all the time for me. i live practically farthest from the door and sneak out about 2 times a week. never got caught YET, i know i will sometime though.