Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sneaking Out at Night

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by Alchohlics_Anonymous, May 3, 2004.

Share This Page

1. kila

kila Senior Member

yeah true, thanks

2. Klone

Klone Senior Member

just dont act suspcious..simple as that..

3. shifty_ruc

shifty_ruc Senior Member

if you beielve your not doing anything wrong, theyll beilieve it to. Also, dress like a fucking hobo. They wont give wont give a shit about you. They may spit, but whatever. <_<

4. Lyrical Tampon

Lyrical Tampon Member

see, i only bomb on nights where i dont have school, cause my room is right by my parents, so i jsut stay downstairs, and wait till 2 AM, (their obviously asleep at this point) then i go out...only problem ive ever had is every motion light underneath my door goes off, so if one of em even has their eyes open, they'll know somethings up

5. NosE2

NosE2 Elite Member

well what works for me and might work for you, if you sleep in alot to like noon or somethin and your parents dont bother you, just sneak out at like 7 or somethin before they wake up ( in case they do ) and then you gotta shut your door so they dont open it lol..theyll think everythings normal and hopefully youll get back before they wake up and youll be home free =]

6. Bct2494

Bct2494 New Member

I normally tell my mom im sleepin over at my friends house and i grab my bike and drive around taggin and ect. once i was putting up a tag on a garage and the door started to open so stupid me wipped my can at the guy and rode off...lol

7. ~LOOK~

~LOOK~ Senior Member

i usually just say that im going to be out late since we usually head out on fridays/sats. but when i go solo i just leave the house at around 1 or 2. wintertimes great cuz i can just walk down the main streets at about 9 pm since its dark and just hit up hella shit. but to the point when i was younger i would have to get by our house alarm when i snuck out. i found out that just waiting until your parents go to sleep then turning it off and saying your gonna put the dogs out w/e then just bypass your front door when you set it. then go to your room and just bounce when its time. and i tried all the sorry old tricks like clothes under the blanket and w/e, they all worked. just my 2. . .

8. explosivo_420

explosivo_420 Elite Member

ha once me and smi7k snuck out of his parents houes.... they calleda 4am.. "WHY THE FUCK IS THERE A LAMP SHADE FOR YOUR HEAD"

9. Flash_One

Flash_One Elite Member

10. kila

kila Senior Member

Damn it........ i want to sneak out but i dont't know how long i would be grounded for since my parents are so fucking strict.

11. cowboyoop

cowboyoop Member

it sucks when people see you drawing and they like ask you what it is, and you say drawings our characters and they dont beileve you and they start damm rumors.

60% of the time it works all the time! RBC

RIP REMIK

12. clone20

clone20 Senior Member

13. NosE2

NosE2 Elite Member

do your parents ever like open your door to see what your doing between the hours of like ..11 at night until 4 in the morning?

14. kila

kila Senior Member

^ no but they are supe sensitive sleepers

15. zale

zale Senior Member

im the master. last night i snuck out with my uncle sleepin in family room next to front door, got past 2 motion sensors and managed to take my bike out of the shed, all while carrying a bag of cans.

16. NosE2

NosE2 Elite Member

well can you get out of your window..or anything like that. if not, seriously just try and be real quiet and bounce out the front..

17. Malicious artist

Malicious artist Senior Member

as we all know if you have sketchy parents with no leaneance towards painting. The best way is just to find a friends house that can go out as late as he wants. Then go paint

18. kila

kila Senior Member

i am goiing sometime this weekend or week i'll be back on the next day with my story!

19. [NESTER]

[NESTER] Senior Member

i live in a sketchy area bunch of crack heads and boogiemen tussling in the streets at night and stuff so i usually go with a buddy...get him to stay the night and before it gets dark stash my paint in my yard then when it turns around 2, 3oclock we sneak out my downstairs door and hit up the city.. u no. B)

20. Tagger101

Tagger101 Senior Member

I ususally put it in my backpack and my mom goes to bed at 9 so I go after shes alseep. Me and about six other poeple Tag in my city (except gangs) so cops arent after us that bad. And if they do stop me im just spending the night at a freinds house, got off of work, coming home from school (if its early enough), or any of the other escuses i think of in my free time :D