Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sneaking Out at Night

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by Alchohlics_Anonymous, May 3, 2004.

Share This Page

1. hella_greasy

hella_greasy Senior Member

hahahahahahahahaha

2. zorkfromny

zorkfromny Member

I Don't Need To Sneak Out LMAO I Just Go Out But Na Day Bombin Is Easier For Me Even Tho Its Hot Boys

3. meRlin68

meRlin68 Senior Member

how did that story end????? kinda leave me wanting more

4. stephenclemson

stephenclemson Senior Member

yh if u cant sleep round a friends ask if u can sleep in da living room or ask 2 sleep in da back yard wid a tent then about 8 take ur paint out in hide it in the back yard then go in da tent about 10 n wait till ur mum n dad go 2 sleep then go bombing easy n if u sleep in da living room when ur mum n dad go to sleep sneak out da back door or window

hope this helped peace

5. capitol

capitol Senior Member

I walk to work from my school most days, which is all the way across the city(Its a small city though) looking for spots. then after work i go painting at the spots. Cops here worry more about speeders then apinting right now. But the heat is on aparently.

6. Nem

Nem Elite Member

another cool thing you can do is put magnets on the bottom of your can so the balls don't rattle around and stuff.

if your worried about that.

7. NiL

NiL Elite Member

how did that story end????? kinda leave me wanting more [/b][/quote]
    Check the date out y0 2004.

8. RepUrSet

RepUrSet Senior Member

lol i have a yappy little dog thats like 13 years old now..(die, dam it!)
    no matter whos coming in hell bark. pisses me off

9. garbage down tha way

garbage down tha way Elite Member

haha gay.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2008
  10. Darkeist

Darkeist Elite Member

dang man that sucks

11. Apple pie

Apple pie Senior Member

ye thats does suck, and for sneaking out i take my dogfor a midnight walk :ph34r: Hes my partner in crime! i even taught him to tag with his piss B) ...

just joking

12. !ASK?

!ASK? Member

I have never once got caught sneaking out. I just take the screen off my basement window and then but my backpack right outside the window and climb out then close the window back up and I'm out. It's so easy. and also my rents are heavy sleepers.

13. Secks

Secks Member

hey guys im just getting into bombing heavy now i used to be into it just never threw stuff up but now i am.....

But here is my problem.

im not going to know how i am going to sneak out.
    first of all if i do i have to go past my mums room to get out sounds easy but i have wooden floors...not the creaky ones but the long hallway and everything echo's.

i have been thinking of telling her that i do just pieces except im not sure how she would react to that if i said it :rolleyes: also im only 15 turning 16 this year so i would deffs go out with at least 1 other person so maybe that would make her feel better.

what do you all think should i tell her?

oh and also she saw all my paint and she said "whats all that paint for huh? you know if you go round doing graffiti and you get caught you will be in allot of trouble."

so what do yas think? :unsure:

oh also i have a dog that will for sure wake up and bark and shit... my mate said i should put half a sleeping tablet into his food hahaha :D

14. Mizer

Mizer New Member

usually i just bomb on my way to school, i usually wake up at like 5:30 AM and walk and my school starts at like 8:00AM.
    plenty of time to throw sumthin down.
    but when i do go out at night i just say im heading out.
    my parents are cool with me staying out late.

15. sabe2

sabe2 Senior Member

my parents know i bomb so they dont mind so i dont really have too sneak out

16. DROOL

DROOL Member

:( My doors have one of those cuz the people who used to live in my house one of them were in a wheelchair and they were afraid they would fall down the basement. I live in the basement and I have my own window in it. what do I do cuz I don't know if the windows beep. :(

17. DROOL

DROOL Member

How did you talk your parents into letting you go paint whenever?

18. Nosypainter

Nosypainter Elite Member

i got my dog to hold the otr marker in her mouth and tag granted its scribbles and doesnt spell anything but still i got my dog to tag....

19. Spyte

Spyte Member

Why can't you just let it beep? You might be to paranoid. I doubt the first thing they think when they hear the beep is your sneaking out.

20. 14nick

14nick Senior Member

Why can't you just let it beep? You might be to paranoid. I doubt the first thing they think when they hear the beep is your sneaking out. [/b][/quote]
    Yea dont be paranoid. i might not be very good at graffin but im hella good at sneaking out.

if ur that paranoid open it b4 they go 2 sleep.
    and evrey little sound sounds really fucking loud at night but i doubt the beep will wake them up.

But ur alarm system has a setting so you can turn off the beeper thing. i think its called chime or some shit. i would go check right now but im too lazy. anywaiz most alarm systems you can turn it off jus wait till ur parents arent home and mess around with it..

. And i have a question it might not have 2 do with sneaking out but i gotta carry 7 cans in my skool bag 2morrow is there anything 2 muffle the fucking marbles thingy inside??