Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sneaking Out at Night

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by Alchohlics_Anonymous, May 3, 2004.

Share This Page

1. ESNED

ESNED Elite Member

ya going out before curfew is prob the easiest for me

2. SetaIsm

SetaIsm Senior Member

uhhhh

walk upstairs past my parents room out teh front door and im gone...

3. ptsone

ptsone Member

:ph34r: Tip 1)- whe bombing take one or two cans of paint so they can be discared easily if pulled up the cops.

2) Wear a disposable latex glove to keep the paint off your fingers so thew cops have no proff "if" yo get pulled up.

3) Dark clopthing, stay in the shadows when you can and try not to look suspiscious

4) The later you are out at night the more chance you'll get pulled over by the cops.

5) Leave the bombing sessions for one hour or so at a time.If you want to get further, take your bike, stash it then pick it up after ur done.

6) I used to wait an hour before my parents went to bed then jump the back fence leaving through the back door.

7) Sat at someones house where their parents are lenient or say ur going to ur mates house be back late and use that time to bomb.

4. Mensa

Mensa Senior Member

turn off ur light, turn on some music and lock your door (only if u can unlock it from the outside) creep downstairs or out a first floor window if ur door's creaky, and maybe pick out a bike - then your scott free, unless you ride home in a cop car.

5. panic

panic Elite Member

I GOT ONE!
    be honest.
    i heard a quote once, i think it was "those that live outside the law are better off being honest" or something.
    anyways, my rent's know what i do, and i dont have to sneak out. i drive too (big plus). that and i dont live in an urban area. you could say im' a country bumpkin, of sorts.
    so take that!

me:Im gunna take the car dad,
    dad: are you painting?
    me: yup
    dad: sure..
    grama: waht are you painting?
    me: trains!
    grama: vandals...

6. ESNED

ESNED Elite Member

hahahahaha grandma says vandals...

7. jurass finish first

jurass finish first Elite Member

Yo man unless your the rilo from dirty hands 2, I suggest you change your name....just a suggestion... [/b][/quote]
    ya i was gonna say man. . . but ya my parents always catch me whenever i try goin out at night so i just tell them im gonna sleep over at some dudes house then go out til like 4 in the morning. but if i do go home after i go bombing i jsut stash the cans in the garage so i dont have to worry about my parents hearing it. but ya man if i got caught id be fucked man. my parents get pissed at me for jaywalking haha

8. Alchohlics_Anonymous

Alchohlics_Anonymous Elite Member

^jaywalking??? hahaha thats pretty funny.

9. jurass finish first

jurass finish first Elite Member

its not funny when you get grounded for a week man. haha

10. BeMo

BeMo Senior Member

ya parents neva even find out if u change ur name when u get caught....doin damn near anything.....call a friends parent who dont snitch and dont give a fuck, it gets u outta a lotta shit, then all's u gotta worry bout is gettin back to ur house from theirs, i dont know bout 18+ but hell it'll work till then.

11. BeMo

BeMo Senior Member

you can have a few names in the same town but ya gotta watch ur ass then.......and defiently remember the names u make up.....in case u get busted again, i've only been busted twice for drinkin underage and all that shit but it's enough.........

12. Alchohlics_Anonymous

Alchohlics_Anonymous Elite Member

wouldnt it be funny if you heard some kid died jumping out his 2 story window onto a trampoline then bounced off and landed on his head?ll i think it would be, then again im messed up.

13. smilther49

smilther49 Member

ye i found out bout that Rilo guy i watched dirty hands 2 on ma frieds comp. so now i write efek. an i live in vancouver an does ANYONE know where Lee side is?

14. SALVO

SALVO Elite Member

Parentals are almost as big a jerks as young republicans

15. Round5s2ndChris

Round5s2ndChris Member

I agree with you to some degree SALVO about the "all black" but the point of it is so that a nigga don't get spotted at 2 in the morning!!!! Because to the cops a niggas up to no good at 2 in the morning no matter what your wearing!!!

GET YOUR MIND RIGHT AND YOUR SHIT WILL ALWAYS BE TIGHT!!!! JUST LET YOUR BUILT UP EMOTIONS FLOW OUT THE CAN AND IT WILL SHOW YOUR EMOTIONS!!!!!!

16. SALVO

SALVO Elite Member

Young republicans are jerks

17. smilther49

smilther49 Member

fuck does ANYBODY know where lee side is?

18. jade

jade Elite Member

I KNOW WHERE IT IS :lol: :lol:

19. smilther49

smilther49 Member

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE TELL ME!!!! I NEEEEEED TO KNOW BY FRIDAY!!! ME AN MA PARTNER IN ART ARE GOIN BOMBIN!!!please jade....ple.....ase............(static)

20. smilther49

smilther49 Member

and also could you tell me what bus to take cause thats how i get around. and if you could try to say how to get there from kerrisdale/marpole area if you know where that is.