Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sneaking Out at Night

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by Alchohlics_Anonymous, May 3, 2004.

Share This Page

1. vampireboy65

vampireboy65 Senior Member

they wouldnt ask if u did it at lets say 10 any had a movie on come on guys get clever and i mean u can have the door cracked open for like 1/2 and hour or 1 hour

2. mada focka

mada focka Senior Member

oooooo shit i didnt fully understand wat u said at first, ya that would work.

3. vampireboy65

yup hey u 14 dude i got the same problems i 13 hit me up for any more questions if u got them

4. mada focka

mada focka Senior Member

k, so say ur out at 2 or 3 ish with a back pack and a friend and a car pulls by, do you try to hide, ignore it or what?

5. vampireboy65

depends most the time play it easy and just keep walking (if possible try to turn a coner and run but dont run in plain sight) if they get out just run like shit trust me though hiding never works unless u prositive they didnt see you

oh ya and if u with a friend u can just say u watch a scary movie got freaked and he walking u home

6. mada focka

mada focka Senior Member

k thnx that makes sense

7. vampireboy65

ya and make sure u play it kool if u hide and they see u u fucked (lol one time i ducked and the person got out i sayd i was tying my shoe)

8. Synaesthesia

Synaesthesia Senior Member

Usually if a car stops, I'll leg it over a fence (if it's joe citizen) and give an excuse (if its a cop car). By the looks of that sensor man, I'd measure the gap between the sensors. Once you do that, rig up something that will hold them at the same distance (eg: paddlepop stick). Unscrew the one on the door and tape it to the paddle pop stick, and then tape the paddlepop above the sensor with the wire down the bottom, so both sensors stay in the same position. I hope this makes sense. Also, which way does the door open? towards the sensor or away from it?

9. mada focka

mada focka Senior Member

ya i got it, ill try that, it opens towards (so if i opened it it would hit the camera)

10. Synaesthesia

That wouldn't work because once the feild is broken between the two sensors, it beeps. And another question, does the thing beep continuously or just a couple tims once the door is opened?

11. mada focka

mada focka Senior Member

three times in a row. the whole noise probably only lasts about3 or 4 seconds.

12. mada focka

mada focka Senior Member

sry i g2g, keep posting ideas they mean a lot and ill look at them tomarrow morning. thanks so much for helping :D

13. teserone

teserone Member

im 13 too. My dad usually trusts me so im good. I just put some clothes in a backpack as well as paint and any other tools on the side of the house. just walk out the front door at night and if my dad comes out or wakes up im in my bball shorts so he wont think im going out and i just say the dog was barking or i heard some noise or something.

14. Synaesthesia

Ok, then you have a problem, if you open it with the little rig we just talked about, it will be ripped off by the door as it opens. If you rig it up the other way, it will get ripped off anyway beacause there is a wire connected to it. My advice is...

1) get a mate over
    2) get a power drill
    3)with your mate holding the door, unscrew it.
    4) flip the hinges around, so the door opens the other way
    5) rig up the little thing

It's not as hard as it sounds, as long as you have a mate who can hold the door in position. This way it will open so the little device doesn't get pulled off. Once again I hope this makes sense.

15. Synaesthesia

glad to help man. Luckily in Aus, I'm yet to see one of those door alarms. Lucky us. But the downside is, you guys have more access to good supplies. :angry:

16. thegreatfrenchpoptart

thegreatfrenchpoptart Member

Heres some tips for poeple in similar to my current situation.

Alarm System
    Suspicoius mom
    Dad that stays up late
    Live in middle of nowhere

Okay so first rack paint and usaully stash it in this wierd open manhole thing that is only used when it rains. The day before i paint i put clothes, markers, and the paint in the bag and stash it. Get on of the alarm clickers, turn on ceiling fans, make sure left bike on side of house. Go sit on the patio and sketch if noone has noticed me gone bike to pavilion change/grab stuff, bike 15 minutes downtown.

My dad goes to bed at 1:00 and my mom wakes up at 4:00 so this is sometimes tricky so i save up paint and go out once a week.

Hope thats helped.

17. Rambo

Rambo Member

I usually just use magnets on the bottom of the cans, but newer montana cans have magnetic bottoms so it stop the rattle... :), Besides that just jump out ur windo

18. vampireboy65

ya that magnet trick is the best works like a charm

19. Just Another

Just Another Senior Member

Spanish or German?

20. Synaesthesia

That's heaps cool! Ima go get some and try it out.