Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sneaking Out at Night

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by Alchohlics_Anonymous, May 3, 2004.

Share This Page

1. MonoR

MonoR Banned

go to bed like evry night before your parent go to bed
    make sure that your cans are setted up in your bag
    walk to the back door, make sure you dont do any noise
    let the door unlocked
    and lets go

2. Darkeist

Darkeist Elite Member

Should i leave at 5 am, or 3 am, because my dad and mom are usually more awake at that time, but they might fall asleep but if i go out by then ill get jumped, and theres gangs and shit, if i leave at 5, thats when pretty much everyone, except the really early risers are up, but its still dark

anyway. leave at 5 am, or 3 am?

3. igots0le

igots0le Senior Member

im guessing 3 am because some people actualy wake up at 5 am. if anyone else knows a good time to bomb lemme know cuz im wondering the same thing.

4. Darkeist

Darkeist Elite Member

I was thinking 3 am but i dont wanna get jumped. I might just go at 4

5. Passleoinj

Passleoinj Banned

sunday morning 4 am
    thank you.

6. igots0le

igots0le Senior Member

is there a certain reason sunday in the am is the best day to go bombing? whats the safest day of the week in the am?

7. lordloss

lordloss Senior Member

kinda i just guessing here people out partying saturday are passed out people go to church so they dont wake up early for anything everyones tired from the weekend everyone i knows sleeps in hella late and no work on sundays.

8. igots0le

igots0le Senior Member

oh yeah. good thinking.

9. xkespx

xkespx Senior Member

lmmfao that made me laugh
    :D

now that im 18, i just pretty much leave. i dont care what my parents say. im 18 i do what i want. but to avoid a confrontation if they asked(wich they never have) i would just say i went down to 7-11 or to take a walk. but when i wasnt 18 i just stayed at a friends house. or say i was staying at a friends house, and when im tired, go sleep in a park or something. done it plenty of times.

10. repping2199

repping2199 New Member

look sum parents dunt care sum do,,if yer parents dunt care dun yer lucky,,if they do care n yer parnets wake up every fucking 15mins 2 walk round tha house n do sumting n check up on you,wash dishes,go toilet,have sex, den yer kinda screwed,,really if u got parents like datt u just gota wait till yer 18 den they know yer out clubing or sumthing like datt n wont worry they know wat yer doin n sht,,n my parnents are the worst,,theres no possible way 4 my 2 sneak out,,how?? well my parents wake up like every 15minz my mum is the worst she goes toilet,wash dishes,,do washing,,watch tv check up on me every 20minz,,n if they are alseep they are very light sleepers eg if i cough they will both wake up n do tha rounds,,1 time i set off a very gentle quick beep n they got up n done tha rounds,,,so if u got parents like datt u just gota wait till yer 18

11. ahpe1

ahpe1 New Member

i sumtimes do it in the day. not that big of a deal in SF. just stick with stencils and sticker shit. i just started a month ago and havent bombed yet...lyke hard core 3 hour night peices or shit.

12. AresolAftermatH

AresolAftermatH New Member

Be A Ninja.
    That is all you need to know.

13. Kao.Ali

Kao.Ali Senior Member

keep your gear stashed outside.
    make sure you completely turn the doorknob then open the door.
    dont wear shoes on your way out.
    know your parents.

keep in mind, in MOST situations parents dont expect you to be trying to sneak out. Working people tend to ignore things they hear at night because they need need precious sleep.

14. fret07

fret07 Member

well i find it hard to sneek out coz my parents took my fukin keys off me lol. so i have to sneek upstars (without steppin on the stairs that creak lol) take my mums keys then sneek back downstars and open the door as quiet as posible lol i have to try and get in b4 6 am lol got caught couple times my dad knows i graff but my mum dont so its ite lol

fret 07 aka nekel1

15. seaslug

seaslug Member

my house is fucking easy i have a back door that leads into a back alley past my dads paint shop where i keep cans. not that they care about graff though. most parents will think your gonna blaze a bowl or something or go fuck a girl, they just don't want you getting hurt

16. igots0le

igots0le Senior Member

oh. for all those people with the beeping doors. i got bored during the summer and found out a way to byass them. first, during the daytime, go to your door. look for a little circle at the top of the place where the door goes. its the receptor and is attracted to magnets. the actual door has a magnet on it. and when the door closes, the magnet on the door, is attracted to the receptor. the receptor tells the alarm that the door is closed when a magnet is next to it...... soo if you wanna open the door withouth the beep going off, put a STRONG magnet on the wall near the receptor. sorry but its hard to explain without pics. try it out though. its worth it.

17. Darkeist

Darkeist Elite Member

or if the window beeps, open the window in the day. leave it open and sneak out in the night

18. rave905

rave905 Senior Member

i live on my own so i dont hide nething

19. TheKors

TheKors Senior Member

I sleep upstairs with my mum, sister and dad.

My landing/hall's floorboards creak like fuck, and if i get more than half way down the stairs the downstairs alarm will go off like beep beep beep beep.. wakes me up in the mornings when my dad goes downstairs and turns it off.. Cant do anything about it, But I never sneak out..

pz

20. lololzheffer

lololzheffer Senior Member

say your staying at a friends and just come home late at night.
    or...tell your parents you bomb. they prolly know already...they prolly wont care.