Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sneaking Out at Night

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by Alchohlics_Anonymous, May 3, 2004.

Share This Page

1. kermet_1

kermet_1 Banned

hahahaa

2. NEKEL1

NEKEL1 Senior Member

when i sneek out i just get my shit ready earlier in the day stash it in my outdoor basement. jack my mums keys (she dont trust me with em) and try not to make the door squeek. i aint bin caught yet but i got a feeling they kno that i go out so they just low me lol.

3. milo

milo Member

i just put some pillows in my bed, to make it look like im still there, close my door then go downstairs quietly and leave the house. im more afaid of someone seein me when i come home than the sneakin out part!

4. ForOhWun

ForOhWun Senior Member

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHah

5. stephenclemson

stephenclemson Senior Member

say your staying at a friends and just come home late at night.
    or...tell your parents you bomb. they prolly know already...they prolly wont care.

6. kausthree

kausthree Member

i live in the basement and my parents sleep upstairs. i have a perfect ass window to get in/out but the only problem is i have to keep the window open a little to crank it back open so my room is always freezing balls.

7. Trippy

Trippy Senior Member

I use to hope out the window, but now I just walk out of the door cause im a fucking gangster to the max

8. marker luvu

marker luvu New Member

heres is how i do it...

drink a shit lode of cofee coz i gt tired eazy, i love cofee eh..
    go to ma room n hang in my bed until 12 or 1...
    sneak out the back door with mops in my pocket n cans in my bag...
    stay out for about a hour... i usualy use up 2 mops and a can or so...

cheers

9. asxaone

asxaone Member

i fuckn get my shit ready earlly er in the day put it some where my dad cant find it fill up my back pack walk out the door

10. atlok7

atlok7 Elite Member

haha ya it was a casual night of a boming sesh with my boy KWOTE9 we hit like 5 or six spots and were hitting this delivery bus when a patrol car rolled up. we both booked shit but the pig called like 3 cars and they ended up picking us up.

11. Sintakz

Sintakz Elite Member

Me: "Sup diggity, Imma go tagging/bombing/wheatpasting/stenciling. Be back in a few"
    Diggity(aka dad): "Aight, if you get caught, I don't know your ass though."
    Me: "Aight peace"
    Diggity: "1"

Lol, I got it easy

12. ForOhWun

ForOhWun Senior Member

Parents dont care about me anymore, i come and go as i please

13. Decoy 905

Decoy 905 Member

Lmao^^
    I sneak out when my parents go to sleep witch lucky for me is like 10:00, after that I just waltz out my back door.

14. LUST:(

LUST:( Member

Shit, I'm not worried about sneaking out at night, I could walk out. I'm more worried about getting banged on or shot. lol

15. Darkeist

Darkeist Elite Member

i told my parents i bomb, and this christmas they gave me a box of sketching markers and shit.

And for people with parents of both day jobs, probably wont notice it at night because they like sleep. My parents sleep like rocks.

16. MARVY

MARVY Senior Member

my dad doesnt give a shit when i go out for a "walk" with my brother, but my mom is a fuckin bitch about everything and stays up till about 1, then wakes up periodicly

17. Darkeist

Darkeist Elite Member

my sisters getting her liscence on january 2nd, so shes just gonna start having to take me, shes gonna be tired as fuckk, and the good thing is, shes willing to help rack! But for us you just take the alarm off and walk out

edit: just thought of this, the driveway is by my parents bedroom, and they can hear the cars and wake up, how would i get around this problem?

Last edited: Dec 30, 2007
  18. Buhda420

Buhda420 Senior Member

just do it in the daytime like me because i am a tuff cunt
    i will mince anyone in my path
    not really i like the staying over a friends house thing but yer i do everything in the day time youd be suprised how many opertunitys there are
    but in the night there like octuple

Fumer one

19. Bask.One

Bask.One Member

This summer it was nice cause my bro was always sleepin at his girlfriends so i took his room downstair son no problems...one day i decided to go see the sunrise a like 5 cause i cant sleep :p but now i got the room next to my parents, and my mother go piss every half hour, and 5 minutes later my father go to...one day i wasnt even goin to bomb...well i would have finish with a can in my hand but i didnt got any paint this day, so i go to like 15 minutes from my home and i wait a my homie for 20 minutes, just as i was leavin i saw a van pass on the boulevard, i hide behind a container and damn, it was my brother and my mom, and the week after i was smockin with a girl who badtrip ans 2 weeks later the bitch said i jumped her...so my mom taught this night i was going to hide my knife...bullshit ball getting bigger ahah...and i didnt even write this fuckin night

20. geritto

geritto Senior Member

hahah im 15 and live with my mom and my room is in the basement so theres a door leading outside so i just go that way but have to extra slick cuz i have a super sensitive dog who hears everything and like a sy-kick neighbor so its kinda hard gettin out but gettin in is twice as hard
    :eek: