Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sneaking Out at Night

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by Alchohlics_Anonymous, May 3, 2004.

Share This Page

1. DC250

DC250 Member

I find that the easiest thing to do is sleep in a tent.

2. darkling_stalkr

darkling_stalkr Senior Member

i live in the basement so i just take out my window and stuff
    but most of the time i dont wear black and this is why. you ever do a throw up or anything on a white or light coloured wall your gonna stand out. so just wear old clothes that you dont mind geting dirty.

3. Jeffhole

Jeffhole Senior Member

I exit through the front door of my house.

I run like the wind if I'm in trouble.

I come home through the front door of my house.

4. Atic

Atic Senior Member

Bullshit.

Anyway...I go out at like 9 o'clock. All i need is it to be dark, i dont have to go through all that sneakin oout shit.

5. Lazer

Lazer Elite Member

not sure i've replied to this thread yet, but yea my parents know i do it so i dont have to sneak out or anythin

6. Alchohlics_Anonymous

Alchohlics_Anonymous Elite Member

^damn your lucky,what if u got caught?what would they say?would they just make u pay the fines or wutever?lol i wish my parents were like that.
    Yah! 200th post baby!

7. Lazer

Lazer Elite Member

^they'd just make me pay the fines, and theres a chance my mom could get fired cause she works for the government

8. Atic

Atic Senior Member

Not really. If the cops caught you theres nothing that your mom did wrong (that the police are aware of) unless she tells em she knew you were doing graffiti which I doubt she would unless shes slightly touched in the head.

9. retsam

retsam Senior Member

what kind of homo starts a thread on sneeking out tips wow this just amazes me :blink:

10. slavetopaint

slavetopaint Member

11. bombT

bombT Member

Hmm, I found an old Cheez Whiz (spray cheese) can. I took the label of and it fits perfectly on my cans.

The cap is different but chances are them hoes are stupid so they wont say anythin'

Nothing to do with sneaking out but if you get caught or whatever say you was hungry.

12. Dsenter NAV

Dsenter NAV Senior Member

thats just stupid, what are you gonna say "why you got like 4 cans of cheese spry?"

13. SALVO

SALVO Elite Member

[/b][/quote]
    :eek:

14. Lazer

Lazer Elite Member

lmao @ lee side, that shit would be scary at night but they got some dopppe ass pieces in there, 'specially on the roof

15. jade

jade Elite Member

theres also a bum who lives under the quarter pipe against the wall, me and a friend thought he was dead, we stared at him for like 5 minutes and he finnally made a movement,......he licked his lips,....then we continued to paint.

16. Tony

Tony Elite Member

nothing scary about lee side at night. unless they turned off the lights? they werent on last time i was there.

17. End

End New Member

This is where not living with your parents is a bonus, I live with my aunt and uncle. They know I graff, so it is easy I just get up and walk out. I did the sneaking out thing for a bit, then my cozin narked on me, and they told me to use the front door. And my mom knows I do it too, so when I go back to living with her it is the same deal. Only thing is if I get busted...I am on my own.

18. lowlife

lowlife Member

aaaaaaaa......go out the window or i'm going to a buddies house. pussy

19. mr. she77

mr. she77 Elite Member

i was sneaking out my window this one time, and i was like "fuck this" and i walked out the front door.

20. lowlife

lowlife Member

it doesn't help when you land gracefully on your neck and you can see you asshole for the first time in your life!<g4b>