Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sneaking Out at Night

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by Alchohlics_Anonymous, May 3, 2004.

Share This Page

1. Foo

Foo Senior Member

2. OskarERK

OskarERK Member

I always bomb daytime. After and before school, and ofcourse on the weekends too.
    This is one of my favorite mops.
    image.jpg

3. toksin

toksin New Member

So I live on the first floor of an apartment complex thing. My parents sleep with their door closed and cars drive past all the time. All I need to do is just go out on our deck, close the sliding glass doors SUPER slowly and quietly, then I wait a couple of minutes to see if they heard me and get up to see whats going on. That's never happened, though I do have a story to tell them. I did this multiple times but on my first time I ended up staying out all night, then right before school started I did a piece on a train, then ended up almost getting caught by the cops. I hopped on the train and ended up 2 hours away. LOL worst day(s) of my entire. Fucking. Life.

4. wolfgang2142

wolfgang2142 Senior Member

^cool story. It's really easy for me since my room is in the basement and everyone else sleeps upstairs I just sneak out the back door(which is in the basement).

5. biblebeltbangerz

biblebeltbangerz Elite Member

that actually sound like the best night ever.

6. Grim Reaper

Grim Reaper Senior Member

^ i thought so to, i say im going out to do graffiti an leave they know the is my outlit

7. biblebeltbangerz

biblebeltbangerz Elite Member

have ne of you ever tried the fake body in the bed with covers over it method? it works good, just saying.

8. Cyco

Cyco Senior Member

Just KO that bitch and do your shit. Lol no jk. Idk, I always sleep at a friends crib when going bombing, his parents dont give a shit if we stay out whole night.

9. gears244

gears244 Senior Member

When I was younger, I had a habit of locking my door at night, usually cuz I would bunn out of my window and didn't want my rents walking in on me lol. But it became a habit and the rest of my family figured when I had my door locked I was just sleeping or jerking off or wtv. So when ever would dip my house in the middle of the night, I would turn on my tv or radio or something to make it seem like im in the room....lock the door from the outside....and if anybody were to check on me during the night they just assume im in my room cause the door is locked. When I return I just unlock my door with a screwdriver.... I'm 20 now and still live at home but my rents don't seem to care what I do at what ever hour, thank God that passed cause that sneaking around shit was such a stress.

10. Cyco

Cyco Senior Member

^ You lucky. Id had to jump like 4M out on fucking asphalt while its dark af.

11. gears244

gears244 Senior Member

Lol^^^ ya do what ya got to do to go a bombin with ya crew.

12. Cyco

Cyco Senior Member

^ I roll solo lol. Not like Im gonna jump, fuck up my leg then I cant run and get caught lol

13. double

double Member

fire escape ladders are kinda noisy youll want to put some kinda padding on each rung so they dont hit the side of the house and wake the whole damn world up. id try those foam noodles that the kids play with at pools cut them up and apoxy them or scerw them on

Last edited: Apr 26, 2013
  14. wolk

wolk Member

luckily i have no issues with that, but I have to keep an eye out not to wake up my roomate with spray ball bouncing around, gah

15. Rabid.TSM

Rabid.TSM Member

Walk out the front door and pray your parents are in stage 3 of sleep. And if there not walk out the front door and pray you can make up a crazy story on why you were gone for 5 hours

16. _CONE

_CONE Member

Just say you're staying over at a friends. Haha and for me that's true. He paints too so it's all cool. He's a toy ass bitch, but he can sure as hell climb. Got on top of some big ass building yesterday. No ladder, nothin.

17. InnerCityRebel

InnerCityRebel Senior Member

^Agree or invite a friend and say you guys are going out to do something (secretly bombing) but if they have trust in you they shouldn't wonder what you're out to do. Much experience here lol

18. mefisto

mefisto Senior Member

Hey!
    Just tell your parents you will sleep at your friend and he will say the same to his parents. Sure. Or tell them you guys are going to party. I know its lying but the parents dont have to know about everything you did in childhood i think
    If you bomb alone like for me, well it depends on you. For me it is fucking easy, I easily sneak out, parents brothers sleep like bears, easy job. But my brother is sleeping in the same room as I, so he wud beat the shit outta from me if he knew I bomb (he know I do graff but not the bombing) . If the is home then I go when he is going to party.

19. Sevin

Sevin Member

Heard this one somewhere. Wish I remebered butI used it before. You need no caller ID or use like a payphone or some homies phone. So call your home when your mom or dad picks up and is like "hello?" Just go say to her "dont worry mom/dad" i got it it is just [friends name] calling. If your mom dosent hang up just get your friend and have a random convo through the mic. Lol works man ,

20. JAR

JAR Member

i ALWAYS wear dark navy to blend in with the night sky and only carry about 4 cans on my waistband and just walk and tag anything i like plus i always wear a hood so i dont get caught as well as i stay to back streets