Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sneaking Out at Night

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by Alchohlics_Anonymous, May 3, 2004.

Share This Page

1. Lazer

Lazer Elite Member

tony i know it isnt scary but jus the area its in lol

2. Zhero

Zhero Senior Member

bikes>cars, they don't have plates
    if using a bag, throw a shirt and some shorts you dont use in there for sound deadening. this also doubles as an excuse for staying at a friends house. use your deoderant mop to further convince anyone.
    wear navy blue>black. black stands out in the dark, navy blue doesn't.
    if all else fails, talk with a lisp. how many cops suspect a gay kid?

3. End

End New Member

ahaha talk with a lisp. I am going to have to try that tonight, when I go bombing, since the cops always pull me over on my way over to the QEW.

4. ESNED

ESNED Elite Member

go out with an object that can make a noise if ur with a friend in a heaty spot so that way they wont hear u speak i use an airhorn. lol i have actually gone around at night blowing an airhorn in front of peoples homes good fun.

5. odd_laws_broke

odd_laws_broke Elite Member

Hahahaha. I love airhorns. I have a collection of various volumes goin.

6. SlickONE

SlickONE Member

i use the front door...

7. ESNED

ESNED Elite Member

Bullshit.

Anyway...I go out at like 9 o'clock. All i need is it to be dark, i dont have to go through all that sneakin oout shit. [/b][/quote]
    bullshit u are, its tru but if u dont beleave it thats fine

8. drunken idiot

drunken idiot Member

Fuck some people gotta learn about commas. Reading that all cramed together reminded me of some yappy bitch i used to know..

9. Lazer

Lazer Elite Member

god my friends a fucking idiiot........he just called me up to go tagging and its 7 pm here and hella sunny.....

10. neurosis

neurosis Senior Member

i don't really have to sneak out... probably because i'm 19 and my parents really don't care... it's not like i have like a little sister ratting me out for stenciling or something

11. darkling_stalkr

darkling_stalkr Senior Member

so what your dumb, if a cop see's you at 7pm walking to a spot there's less of a chance he'll pull over and hassle you then if it's passed mid night or sum shit... :ph34r:

12. ;';Rane;';

;';Rane;'; Member

a good tip if your partents always check you is just to stash your stuff eather at the spot u want to bomb or just outside ur house ( depends if ur prepard ) :D

13. theoneandonly

theoneandonly Senior Member

and im guessin you are a vampire?? if you live in canada i GARAUNTEE that you have ALOT less cops drivin around at night and in the daytime than i do...gaurantee...why are you worried about tagging in the daylight? if anything cops will think you are more suspicious walkin around at 1 am with a backpack on...i hit up in the day quite often..its not hard

14. pSYKAOz

pSYKAOz Elite Member

sooner or later yall will do some day hits... then mayb youll start hitting harder and will stop the ballsy day hits. usually after getting arrested a few times.

its cool from time to time to do a heat thing like that but doing it regularly is great to get busted

15. ;';Rane;';

;';Rane;'; Member

Allright so if you cant just walk out of your house or out your window and you have to walk down the hall or somthing like that ( i.e ur under 17 or w/e ) then this is how you do it..... so after your mom/ dad gose to bed you wait to make sher there sleeping then you put on you close (dont wear socks) then you roll up your pant legs and you put your house coat on or if you dont have one then just like wear your blanket or w/e.... so now if your mom/dad wakes up they dont see you in your close ready to go they see you in your house coat ready to get a glass of water or somthing, then you walk slow take you time then when you get to ur front/back door you hide you house coat somwhere close by then you leave then when you come back you do the same thing on the way back to your room (its allways good to get a glass of water when you come back....... :ph34r:

16. ;';Rane;';

;';Rane;'; Member

and im guessin you are a vampire?? if you live in canada i GARAUNTEE that you have ALOT less cops drivin around at night and in the daytime than i do...gaurantee...why are you worried about tagging in the daylight? if anything cops will think you are more suspicious walkin around at 1 am with a backpack on...i hit up in the day quite often..its not hard [/b][/quote]
    ya ut in canada if sum1 see you they get real piss off cuz its the "perfict place to live" so at night time in canada is Soo good.... in the day time you get alot of ppl calling the cops...

but no matter where you live its never a good idea to tag alot during the day, like i will hit like 1 thing in the day and the hole block at night (tagging not bombing)

peace

17. Alchohlics_Anonymous

Alchohlics_Anonymous Elite Member

^it all depends on the spot and what your doing, obviously hitting up billboards at rush hour is not a good idea, but at night its less heated.

18. DA'SeLMeR''

DA'SeLMeR'' Elite Member

the first time i snuck out was at 3 in the morning, i krept out of the house, had my getaway bike already in the bushes, i biked about 4 miles down to a area, tagged a couple places, and did a pretty crappy bomb, it was soo cold my cans wouldnt work (never use wal-mart paint when its cold=it doesnt stick) and then i biked home, got back at 6 right when my mom woke up.......heheh im a smooth criminal..

19. tronz.

tronz. Elite Member

alrams piss me off, my house has one.

20. neurosis

neurosis Senior Member

selmer your sig annoys me cause it's quoted wrong...

just sayin