Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

South Florida

Discussion in 'Picture gallery' started by GeSuS_KRiST, Mar 14, 2006.

Share This Page

1. servobot

servobot Senior Member

2. dismal

dismal Senior Member

just for laughs. [/b][/quote]
    haha that bitch passed the fuck out ive seen your stuff on top of the roof at that abonded stadium on key biscanye nice work

3. Palm Beach Police

Palm Beach Police Senior Member

4. Palm Beach Police

5. GOLDENAGE

GOLDENAGE Senior Member

man im drunk as fuck..but peace to MSG,an GED for puttin some ill ass shit down...servo hit me up bro..we need to paint sometime...peace, im 21 in case yall didnt know...peace.

6. Palm Beach Police

7. southernroots

southernroots Senior Member

and jesus doesnt save shit
    whens the last time u asked for help from him and got it?
    exactly
    it's hope for the hopeless

where the fucks maer when u need him to set this shit straight.

Edit: my bad for double post i don't know how to put them in one. [/b][/quote]
    WasteOfSpace needs to chill with that "Jesus dont save shit"...fuckin ignorant bitch.

8. snif

snif Member

i live in south florida. anyone in the tamarac or springs area?i need somone to go out bombing with one night.

9. GOLDENAGE

GOLDENAGE Senior Member

10. OnestlyYourAWasteOfSpace

OnestlyYourAWasteOfSpace Senior Member

WasteOfSpace needs to chill with that "Jesus dont save shit"...fuckin ignorant bitch. [/b][/quote]
    ignorance is believing in something where there's no other proof other than the bible which shakespeare had a turn in writing in it.

but hey man it's to each their own but ignorant bitch? i don't think so.

11. >SM!7K<

>SM!7K< Elite Member

bombing is not something you do one night, i mean yeah but you wont get anywhere with that..

its night after night, up till day break, and back till nighfall... taking back spots, camming back and sidebusting last night bomb.... getting out there

And can this plese not turn into who has the better imaginary friend.... take that shit to the religion thread....

12. Short Ethiopian Kid

Short Ethiopian Kid Elite Member

seen someone in the yard off broward earlier making a video??
    he was just about to get rained out when i passed by

13. Short Ethiopian Kid

Short Ethiopian Kid Elite Member

if you aren't a cop ......

then your an idiot :lol:

14. dog breath

dog breath Senior Member

Mabey he realized that this thread is worthless...
    a few good heads post here but they are far outweighed by the useless garbage and toynonsense....the bickering
    the low self esteem wanna be tough guys that talk shit over the internet,
    the enless junk..... i used to use this thread as a sleeping aid...now i look in once every blue moon to see if anyone is actually putting work.
    its not even worth the effort of energy my brain has to use to remember that this site even exsist.
    yet alone this thread.

those that know the deal keep doing your thing,....
    Respect is what we earned,... the young one's think its a freebie.
    let the toys grow tired trying to actually be original.
    they'll leave the graff scene as soon as they hopped on the bandwagon.

Yours Truely,
    Lure hnd.

p.s. all haters save your love for someone who's actually intrested in responding.

15. explosivo_420

explosivo_420 Elite Member

16. Feel the Burn

Feel the Burn Senior Member

17. snif

snif Member

well im still a toy, i been sketching since forever though, i barely use paint. normally stickers. and no wtf why would i be a cop?

18. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

look snif, you dont ask writers to paint nor drop areas where they are

on that note Rieser and Gesus are leaving for Orlando tonight, so if any decent heads have any decent spots ill be more then happy to paint, escpecially if your a heroin addict who worships satan.... oh yeah and watches blues clues naked while cutting themselves listening to total eclispe of the heart...

19. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

we all gt our belifes and leave it at that if dude choses to say that because theres no proof that jesus even exsits, and is nothing more then a modern day fariy tale because the bible is nothign more then a modern day law book that lost its orginial means because its been writen and rewriten so many times that theres no truth to it, i dont know about u buit ive read ALOT of diffrent religions bibles ad christianity is by far the worse people say oh if u dont belive in our god your going to die a horrible death over n over....

religion is the cause of every war known to man, the pope is a fucking admited Nazi, the KKK was caused by religion, so was the nazi movemnet.... most people only start to pray when there in bad cituations to give themselves hope or because they where told too... and told its real, hell we al belived santa was real at one time too didnt we? and then when we ask well if your gods real and loves everyone why did "so- and so" have to die, people respond because it was his time

bullshit, 2 of my boy where burned to death in a car accident i guess that was gods peaceful way of letting them go?

what about the lil kids that are raped over and over then buritaly murdered who never got to experience life, the serial killers who torture people, i guess its there time too right... that how they where ment to die... thats how jesus wants it,,,,

yes there is a higher power, there has to be but jesus, HA i doubt that

but like i said we all got our opinions, calling him ignorant for not beliveing in somthing theres no proof of even exsiting, some that is supposed to be good that turns people into branwashed zombies because people burn the scripts into there brains and feel its the only way....

hes not ignorent at all

20. smartSOFT

smartSOFT Senior Member

ummm there is proof a man named jesus existed. but the "debate" is whether he was the messiah or not.

but this is besides the point. more important thing is that its stupid to argue over religion because you arent going to convert any1. the only thing that will happen is more hate and repeating shit that has already happened historically.

and yes gesus is correct. almost every war has been caused by religion/greed/combination of both. if you want to argue this we can just look at the war in iraq, WW2, Crusades, spanish inquisition, 100 years war.

southernroots. you got no right to tell him what to believe. if he wants to say that let him say it. you know you believe in, dont worry about him. i goto church and believe what i want to believe. doesnt mean i come on here and tell people they gotta believe in the same thing. people gotta be more tolerant. its because of intolerance and motehr fuckers like you who try to force their beliefs on others that there is all this bullshit violence.