Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Starting graffiti

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tygo, Jul 8, 2021.

Share This Page

1. Tygo

Tygo New Member

Hello i am 13 years old and i am thinking of starting graffiti. Does anyone have any tips for hiding it from my parents?

2. EHRROR

EHRROR Member

Don’t hide it. If you have to, just tell them you aren’t writing illegally, and if you end up caught, tell em you lied and your sorry lol

3. SINE2

SINE2 Member

hide your black book, hide your pens, common sense, dont tag too near where you live, especially dont let them or ur siblings see ur tags but DO NOT spend all day locked in your room or change your behaviour drastically eg. u used to never go out but now you go out all the time and good luck!

4. Tygo

Tygo New Member

My parents arent going to allow me to do that.

5. Tygo

Tygo New Member

Thank you, also do you have any tips for hiding stuff?

6. EHRROR

EHRROR Member

Alright, I’ll echo the other dude, just be smart about how you do things from now, maybe try hiding in plain sight, just do your work in regular old spiraled notebooks and keep it around your school stuff maybe throw a couple math problems on the first few pages for camouflage lol

7. SINE2

SINE2 Member

I have a bunch of old lego boxes, and a really high closet that i can put stuff on or just find some cranny somewhere like in ur attic r sum

8. SINE2

SINE2 Member

And one more tip; DO NOT RACK!!! youll probably wave this off but if someone had told me it would have saved me tons of shit and it wil save you too: LOOK ONLINE, BUY CHEAP PAINT AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DONT RACK

9. Tygo

Tygo New Member

Thank you, and also i cant buy stuff online because my bank is linked to my parents and they need to accept the payment. Do you know anything about the eu laws of buying graffiti?

10. SINE2

SINE2 Member

11. peaceful12

peaceful12 Member