Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Stealth Mission

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by Cobb ovk, Nov 4, 2005.

Share This Page

1. kila

kila Senior Member

HA HA come to my hood cross out any of my shit and then your going to have to deal wit my crew. We ain't toys i am the youngest 14, all the others are like.....i dunno like around 16,17 i guess.

2. dUb-cHi

dUb-cHi Member

int he day time find them and tag soemthign infront of them so they know your about graffiti so when your ready for the tunnel walk in in all black simple head nod piece and on your way out

3. shifty_ruc

shifty_ruc Senior Member

get in
    get up
    get out

4. i aint buffin

i aint buffin Senior Member

my advice if ur going to tag and dont want anyone to know it do this...
    first of all save ur xl taco bell cups at all times
    cut holes in them so u can spreat paint our of them
    and also dont wear heavy coating or over sized pants like the kid thinks hes a rap star that makes cops think you are up to no good
    just wear a polo shirt and pants and keep that can in side of the cup that make u look like a harmless natureloveing man $$$ and also dont carry a back pack carry a tacobell to go back to make it look like ur walkiung from burger ing mcdonals or ect..

AND NEVER THINK THAT YOUR HARD CORE BECAUSE YOU DONT WANT TO FUCKEN WAIST YOUR TIME RUNNING LIKE AN IDIOT because you should be painting your block

this is advice from a guy who has been cought 3 times.

5. i aint buffin

dont for get this..
    20% of every cop drives under cover at night in busy areas

and doing quick tags just make u look toy take ur time ur not in a hurry and u dont want ur stuff to look like shitand the block wont run away.

6. Sli

Sli Senior Member

HA HA come to my hood cross out any of my shit and then your going to have to deal wit my crew. We ain't toys i am the youngest 14, all the others are like.....i dunno like around 16,17 i guess. [/b][/quote]
    :D :lol: propz to being... cool

7. i aint buffin

rofl... 14 and 16 17...
    gangs are for fucken pricks who think there the best

if ur a true artist u wouldent care about fights wepons or violence

8. i aint buffin

crews are way differant than gangs.

who the fucken hell would cross out others tags, its practically like you crossing out some random persons comment that said MIKE WUZ HERE.

9. T_R_O_N

T_R_O_N Senior Member

this is to that 757 kid, i higly suggest you dont cross out gang affiliated things, just let them be or let rival gangs do that shit. You dont want to piss off the wrong guys and have em waiting for you one day outside your door. The streets spread info faster than the internet kid, so i suggest you stop before you end up with a proper face stomping.

10. Dasees

Dasees Member

white flags(bandana) are considered nuetral so if you have a white flag hanging out one of your pockets, if they notice it they won't do anything to you(but don't go over they're tags cause that's bad even if you have the white flag)... i would say even if you're tryin to be stealthy, wear white and grey because most "gangs" have black and no white

11. 757

757 Senior Member

let me get my face stomped in then. i refuse to let that ignorance just sit there.

12. fitzy5814

fitzy5814 Senior Member

hahahahaha,
    i suggest your not again or youll be eating through a feeding tube,
    dont mess with gang shit
    period.

13. kila

kila Senior Member

see i am not in a a gang that is full of violence and beating and shit like that. we are a graffiti crew. right now i can be in a really really tough crew but i rather get into trouble by doing graffiti. but are graff crew is not toys. i just had to readjust what i meant to say.

14. i aint buffin

15. KoOl-AiD

KoOl-AiD Senior Member

fitzy ur sig iz fukin awesome... teach me

16. vengence91

vengence91 New Member

be quite when ur walking and shit. wear dark clothes like grey and or black.
    use magnets on ur cans to kill the sound.
    my 2 cents.

17. Flash_One

Flash_One Elite Member

I would imagine that he would have already done his "stealth mission"

18. shifty_ruc

shifty_ruc Senior Member

Look, when it comes to gangs, I just don't fuck wit them. I think its fucking stupid to kill people because they step on your side of the street but im not gonna go crossing out gang shit because of my morals. You get shanked that way. I don't cross out anybody. Only punk as toys do that shit and there the ones who are gonna get taught a lesson. Survival of the fittest.

19. slick dick willy

slick dick willy Senior Member

mind your biz
    dont mad dog anyone, stuff like that man
    streets smarts

20. C-money fresh!

C-money fresh! Elite Member

NEVER were all black thats the sketchest shit you could do and it def doesnt help if a cop sees you cuz thel know your up to no good and on top of that black isnt the best anyway where a lighter grey colored hoody suprisingliy it will be harder to see in the dark unless there is zero light cuz black will make you look like a shadow agianst a lighter backround trust me that some scientific shit

but i try to go 2-30 to about 3 30 cuz more people then you would think people have to go to work at 4