Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Stealth Mission

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by Cobb ovk, Nov 4, 2005.

Share This Page

1. Rambooboo

Rambooboo Senior Member

and dont say shit about they mommas you no how gangsta only no there moms cause the dad got shot or got a crackwhore pregant and she beat the hell out of em

2. h!de7

h!de7 Senior Member

ROFL!

3. SAID

SAID Moderator

just stick to basics.
    all black.
    late night, early morning.
    no beef but you shoulda put thsi in the toy forum though.

4. lololzheffer

lololzheffer Senior Member

i just wear normal clothes you look like an idiot in al the same colour...

5. SAID

SAID Moderator

not in black.
    its standard clothing

6. PROMO

PROMO Senior Member

I go in the nude. Cops don't give me any shit

7. Bazer

Bazer Moderator

sounds like every neighborhood in my town. hahaha...

8. a maze

a maze Banned

I really lol'ed at this. Thank you. :D

9. letsg0skate

letsg0skate Senior Member

This thread was posted like 2 -3 years ago, I'm pretty sure he already went on the mission lol or he's dead.

10. TheMuffinMan

TheMuffinMan Senior Member

just do your thing and if they fuck around with u after they know ur not in a gang, [sarcasm] spray them in the fucking eye or hit em with your sack of cans and dip. [/sarcasm] naw but they shouldnt fuck with you if your not in a gang unless their all drunk and lookin for trouble.

11. HëRbN

HëRbN Elite Member

right, this homie ass dude saw me and my boy about to paint some shit and we wer like ay yo! you care if we get down and paint some shit up? and he was like naw homie do yo thang son. And then he gave us like 5 random beers it was the shit. True story too it was in an apartment complex tho... not a tunnel. Seriously though i wouldnt worry bout no gang members, id just worry bout the po po. Take a blunt with you and if they come up jus be like aye main lets spark this shit up ya herd me hahaha and they will say WORD.

12. SAID

SAID Moderator

hahahaha.
    i el oh elled at this.
    sickk story.

13. Lie

Lie Banned

didnt happen

14. theorist

theorist Senior Member

is it me or do surenos hate everyone? in my experience at least

15. HëRbN

HëRbN Elite Member

Bull shit it didnt we were in my friends apartment complex hittin up there car cleaning station and this homie ass mexican dude was on his balcony partyin and we were like fuck. So we asked him if hed get pissed and he said no so we hit the shit up then we started talkin to him and he asked us if we wanted a beer and we were like sure man. and so he started droppin beer down to my friend from the 3rd floor. it was a random ass assortment, corona, dos equis a bud light and like 2 other wierd ass ones we had never even seen.

You dont have to beleive me but it happened and it was cool as shit. I Got Clout was there, he'd back me up. we were both drunk at the time and went out in our buddies apartment complex

16. Jase

Jase Senior Member

haha my stealth mission for the day, is going into EB games (gamestop i think in amercia) pick up madden 08 run out of the store, go home play it.

17. HëRbN

HëRbN Elite Member

this aint stealth but me and my boy just hit up a chill little spot. Went well lol just might be our new little playground. Chill there and painted for like an hour... good times. Day time shit pwns

18. CRIS 3F

CRIS 3F Senior Member

ok First wear all black make sure ur not wearing any blue bring a gat or a knive bring cheetos as a peace offering just in case and try not to write pver any of the gang graffiti cuz they will shit on you for tht

19. zachatnca

zachatnca Senior Member

if you dont wanna be noticed by the gangs, run like hell, if gangs go over your pieces then move out of there territory. luckily in nyc we dont have much gang related graffiti but i know that there no joke so dont fuck around before you get bodied over writing your name....

20. Varya

Varya Member

Im planning a night too, hell i might even go tonight if possible.
    But the thing is, i always plan at around 4-5 am, so i got first light to see the shit im doing
    but i always get soo fuckin tired, then i sleep for three hours, alarm goes off and i just cant get outta bed anymore
    im a lazy ass vandal, this is the biggest thing witholding me from going out at night