Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Street Gangs

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by explosivo_420, Nov 28, 2006.

Share This Page

?

What Street Gang Would You Join Or Whats Popular In Your Area?

1. Folk Nation

2.4%
  2. Crips

6.5%
  3. Bloods

8.9%
  4. Latin Kings

2.4%
  5. Sureno 13

7.3%
  6. Aryan Brotherhood

2.4%
  7. Grove Street

5.7%
  8. The Ballas

1.6%
  9. Triads (Or other Asian gang)

1.6%
  10. gangs are fuckin retarded

61.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Small Time Crook

Small Time Crook Senior Member

are you serious in war a white flag might mean dont shoot me but theres hella gangs that rock white [/b][/quote]
    As short a time as I've been here I feel like I need to clear some things up.

First off I'd like to say I'm sorry about your homie and this is explanation of things is not meant to dis anyone or to spark beef. I'm just going to lay down some shit.

Gray is a gang color, Black Stone Nation use black and gray as their colors.

If you're going to wear a bandana find one that does not have any designs on it.
    Simple black or simple white, that's as neutral as you're gonna get.

Sometimes gangs don't want anyone other than their own painting shit on walls, though most gangs are relatively lax in this if they can tell you're just doing graff work and not doing anything that might seem anti-them.

Honestly, C Money, name me some gangs that rock white and I'll be the judge as to whether or not they're legit. White is a color gangs aren't too quick to rock because it's a very common color so think of all the shootings that'd happen over that.

If you're ever, ever, confronted by a gang member or several gang members you need to make some quick decisions. If they demand to know who you roll with you have two choices here you can either say you run with God or you can tell them you're a neutron and are in no way, shape, or form affiliated with anyone.

I'm gonna end this now unless people need some more clearing up.

2. C-money fresh!

C-money fresh! Elite Member

As short a time as I've been here I feel like I need to clear some things up.

First off I'd like to say I'm sorry about your homie and this is explanation of things is not meant to dis anyone or to spark beef. I'm just going to lay down some shit.

Gray is a gang color, Black Stone Nation use black and gray as their colors.

If you're going to wear a bandana find one that does not have any designs on it.
    Simple black or simple white, that's as neutral as you're gonna get.

Sometimes gangs don't want anyone other than their own painting shit on walls, though most gangs are relatively lax in this if they can tell you're just doing graff work and not doing anything that might seem anti-them.

Honestly, C Money, name me some gangs that rock white and I'll be the judge as to whether or not they're legit. White is a color gangs aren't too quick to rock because it's a very common color so think of all the shootings that'd happen over that.

If you're ever, ever, confronted by a gang member or several gang members you need to make some quick decisions. If they demand to know who you roll with you have two choices here you can either say you run with God or you can tell them you're a neutron and are in no way, shape, or form affiliated with anyone.

I'm gonna end this now unless people need some more clearing up. [/b][/quote]
    i dont know where you live but there is a branch of crips in my area that rock white and blue but usualy that would be the most neutral color and i have bombed with a white bandana and been seen but they noticed it was a white boy who was doing real graffiti not gang shit so they didnt even care but if i walked around in the day with that shit on people would have probs and have had problems with it so i fuck with my flamboyant lime green or one of those masks that you use when like sanding shit the white cup like things that go over your mouth and nose just to filter they work just as well there smaller and easyer to put on

is that gang legit enough for you

3. Small Time Crook

i dont know where you live but there is a branch of crips in my area that rock white and blue but usualy that would be the most neutral color and i have bombed with a white bandana and been seen but they noticed it was a white boy who was doing real graffiti not gang shit so they didnt even care but if i walked around in the day with that shit on people would have probs and have had problems with it so i fuck with my flamboyant lime green or one of those masks that you use when like sanding shit the white cup like things that go over your mouth and nose just to filter they work just as well there smaller and easyer to put on

is that gang legit enough for you [/b][/quote]
    Eh, I'm not in the mood to argue, but the white is most likely just a "lookin' good" thing, know what I mean? They're pretty much strickly blue, and they use blue rags on the right as identifiers.
    I'm kinda leaning towards tellin' you to watch out with the lime green if there's any Bloods or People in your area, Cobras rock green of most shades. But if they usually leave you alone cuz you're white then it shouldn't be too too bad.

And I certainly hope the last portion of your post wasn't intended to seem smartassed.

Those little filters (I'll call'em SARS masks) are the best thing for you to wear. They get the job done better than a rag and there ain't a gang out there yet that rocks those.
    Heh. Peace.

4. rumsy

rumsy Member

White is a gang color. Where i live(San Diego)most of the cholo gangs rock white rags and blue rags. some bloods rock white with Red and also with crips in my city. Grey is also a gang color where i live(emerald hills bloods) they wrock red and grey. and most gangs dont like ppl tagging in there neighborhood becuase u are disrespecting it(writing on walls and or other spots). Say i were to walk into barrio logan(neighborhood in san diego known for the largest gang)and start tagging, my ass would get jumped or blasted in the quickness.

PS sorry to hear about your homie man. RIP

5. Small Time Crook

Oh yeah.. Those fuckin' San Diego cholo's, I'm pretty sure if they have blue rags they have some Crip affiliation, but the only gangbangers I can think about that ever sported white were some Surreños that wore white with khaki pants.

Never been to San Diego, the only person I can think of is mi tio, but he was there when the Cholo gangs were mostly into low riders n' shit.

6. AT AT

AT AT Senior Member

now trust me . im a little white kid from south san jose . and theres norte and scrap and sur and all that shit . but why does everyone hate scraps . and why is it that every time a norteno comes by when were at the vending machine , we gotta stand perfectly still and not say a thing . it s dumb . these guys are like super hard and i respect . but what beef would i get for talking with my friens at the vending machine . its so retarted

7. Small Time Crook

Norteños hate Scraps because that can mean one of two things.
    They're either Sureños or they're punkasses who were too scared to roll with Norteños but front like they do.

Who told you that you've gotta stand still and not say anything? I'm from nowhere near California but I don't think you'd catch much beef, avoid eye contact with them is all I'd say. Don't give them any reason to think you're a chump but maintain respect for them. That's how I always got along with bangers.

God.. this thread is like crack to me.

Edit: Yeah, I had to research the term Scrap, in Chicago I've never heard Scrap it's usually Flake or Sewer Rat.

8. imported_big_boss

imported_big_boss Senior Member

You're a fool. Any bitch ass punk can put some colors on and rock a gat. That don't make them hard or worthy of anyone's respect.

9. C-money fresh!

Eh, I'm not in the mood to argue, but the white is most likely just a "lookin' good" thing, know what I mean? They're pretty much strickly blue, and they use blue rags on the right as identifiers.
    I'm kinda leaning towards tellin' you to watch out with the lime green if there's any Bloods or People in your area, Cobras rock green of most shades. But if they usually leave you alone cuz you're white then it shouldn't be too too bad.

And I certainly hope the last portion of your post wasn't intended to seem smartassed.

Those little filters (I'll call'em SARS masks) are the best thing for you to wear. They get the job done better than a rag and there ain't a gang out there yet that rocks those.
    Heh. Peace. [/b][/quote]
    im tweakin riht now so i don wanna argue either clearin shit up no body rocks green where i live some lks do next town over(newark nj) but not where i live and some gangs have branches there is a group called c4 in my town that all crip and they rock blue and white and crips rock the flag on the left side not right

10. C-money fresh!

im tweakin riht now so i don wanna argue either clearin shit up no body rocks green where i live some lks do next town over(newark nj) but not where i live and some gangs have branches there is a group called c4 in my town that all crip and they rock blue and white and crips rock the flag on the left side not right [/b][/quote]
    this chain of uotes is too long end this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! neeeed more weeeed

11. Small Time Crook

You sure it's the left?
    Crips are kinda the birth-givers to Folks, and the same goes with Bloods and People.
    Folks dress to the right, People dress to the left.
    Meh, Thugology hasn't my major in a good while, ya heard?
    'Scuse me while I get lifted now, holmes.

12. rumsy

rumsy Member

i get off the trolly in san diego in the cholo hoods and shit and most the time they respect you if you respect them and there neighborhood.

13. LilTripEihtNine

LilTripEihtNine Member

naw doo u seem like u know ur shit, so i gotta ask, u roll or what, or whatd u use to roll wit? n cobras? wtf. never heard of em. only green we got down here is valley high n theyre pussies. um whites a gang color, i know cause ghost town claims white n i got beef wit those pussies...but i quit bangin so w/e know what i mean...they just bitches

o yeah bout the left thang. crips originally were to the right, n slobs were to the left. but ever since snoop let out drop its like its hot it got switched cause none the o.g.s bang no more. its just a bunch of lil kids now followin a fashion

14. C-money fresh!

15. fredom-writer

fredom-writer Senior Member

GRAFFITI IS STILL HIP HOP!!!!!!!!!!!

16. fredom-writer

fredom-writer Senior Member

GRAFFITI IS STILL HIP HOP!!!!!!!!!!!

17. TalibKweli

TalibKweli Elite Member

BANANA REPUBLIC YALL
    we cap dem GAP kids yo

18. bigtakeover

bigtakeover Senior Member

i know tons about hardcore scene gangs, other than that im in the dark. and there is tons of them.

19. rumsy

rumsy Member

you are stupid man..crips have always rocked to the left. I dont know what hick town you live in where the crips "switched sides because of snoop dogg". and OG's still bang they just arent active

20. C-money fresh!

you are stupid man..crips have always rocked to the left. I dont know what hick town you live in where the crips "switched sides because of snoop dogg". and OG's still bang they just arent active [/b][/quote]
    at least one other person agrees with me

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.