Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Street Gangs

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by explosivo_420, Nov 28, 2006.

Share This Page

?

What Street Gang Would You Join Or Whats Popular In Your Area?

1. Folk Nation

2.4%
  2. Crips

6.5%
  3. Bloods

8.9%
  4. Latin Kings

2.4%
  5. Sureno 13

7.3%
  6. Aryan Brotherhood

2.4%
  7. Grove Street

5.7%
  8. The Ballas

1.6%
  9. Triads (Or other Asian gang)

1.6%
  10. gangs are fuckin retarded

61.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tha boy in da corner

tha boy in da corner Elite Member

:lol: holding it down for the grove baby!

seriously... this gang thing is ridiculous i mean...

Gangs are about selling dope/guns and getting money out of it, selling protection to people on your territory the whole point is getting money!

a few days ago a guy in a mc donalds got popped cu he was wearing a red jacket in a crips neighborhood...

I know people who moves more weed than you can imagine... they dont walk around in red/blue clothing or roll around in fuckin beemers bumping loud bass and big ass rims... and believe me that's not cuz they can't buy it!

Nowadays being in this kind of buisness is all about being on the low not pulling out guns in camera monitored restaurants in the middle of the holiday season poping tourists who dont know shits about this whole wangsters shit going on...

2. Nosypainter

Nosypainter Elite Member

are you serious in war a white flag might mean dont shoot me but theres hella gangs that rock white [/b][/quote]
    hmm weird in my city white is the neutral color but i supose everywhere is diffrent

3. Mekr4

Mekr4 Elite Member

i dont wear bandanas. i just go with a coat zipped all the way up and the hood up. sometimes a filter mask but nothin else.

i think maybe its time to start wearin something though...i was at the mall the other day eatin some panda express with the boys and i see like 6 dudes over at a table lookin at me and pointin and talkin and shit and i was like ooooh fuck whats up. so as were walkin outside to the movie theater they walk up and theyre like yo i saw u the other night u was paintin my spot and u ran pussy. and they started pushin us and shit and we got into a big fight and security broke it up..it was funny cuz this thin ass gaurd walks up all scared and hes screamin FIGHT! FIGHT! SOMEONE GET OVER HERE! into his walkie talkie and hes just watchin and like jumpin out of the way of people and shit. hella funny. im banned from the mall now and i have a black eye, which sucks.

by the way, i have red hair so its not all that hard for the dude to recognize me.

4. CarpetSniffingSince2007

CarpetSniffingSince2007 Member

Wow, some of you are stupid.
    Your gonna end up getting killed.

5. KoOl-AiD

KoOl-AiD Senior Member

YEAH YEAH!!!!

cuz dats how we roll

6. TalibKweli

TalibKweli Elite Member

YEAH YEAH!!!!

cuz dats how we roll [/b][/quote]
    fo shizzle

we be poppin collars, makin dollars, easy goin from pimpin' to ballers

you gotta be mad crazy to be rollin wit us son
    damn

BANANA REPUBLIC
    [Broken External Image]:http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/5189/megamonalisagangstalisavk8.jpg
    crackin skulls since the 1600's yo

7. Asshat

Asshat Elite Member

i rock thrift store all day

8. KoOl-AiD

KoOl-AiD Senior Member

fo shizzle

we be poppin collars, makin dollars, easy goin from pimpin' to ballers

you gotta be mad crazy to be rollin wit us son
    damn

BANANA REPUBLIC
    [Broken External Image]:http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/5189/megamonalisagangstalisavk8.jpg
    crackin skulls since the 1600's yo[/b][/quote]
    FUCK DEM GAP FOOLS
    [Broken External Image]:http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/7362/gdubslw0.jpg

WE BE PRESIDENTIAL NIGGAS

9. explosivo_420

explosivo_420 Elite Member

10. LilTripEihtNine

LilTripEihtNine Member

naw i dont know about how things are in ur area but crips were bangin on tha right side since bacc in 1987 at least. but folks been bangin to the left since i can remember. but u got em confused cause they both blue mabey?

n naw foo, not bangin n bein inactives pretty much the same shit. bangin is when ur out there doin shit puttin in work doin ur thang. inactive/not bangin is when u aint doin that shit. just cause u wear a color or a rag dont mean u bangin. n why the fucc would OGs be bangin, thats what the bGs are for

11. TalibKweli

TalibKweli Elite Member

:lol:
    if pogo wasnt so mad adorable, id put that in my signature
    but, pogo is mad adorable
    but i did save it onto my computer
    snap
    BRAAP BRAAP
    whats that?
    we just gone n cap dem gap
    BRAAAP BRAAAP

12. KoOl-AiD

KoOl-AiD Senior Member

13. TalibKweli

TalibKweli Elite Member

14. KoOl-AiD

KoOl-AiD Senior Member

shut up baby i know it

15. elba

elba Senior Member

the crips are assholes.. the other day 30 of them tried to attack some kids from my school because one of there girl friends lived there.. they beat a couple of them.

Than the other day in all places WALMART.. they tried to roll on me and my other friend so i walked into the wine section.. ya know right next to the produce :D and picked up a bottle and started walking torwards them.. they ran like bitches.. FUCK THE CRIPS....
    they should just keep to them selves and we wouldn't have any problems..
    anyone else have situations like this

16. LilTripEihtNine

LilTripEihtNine Member

well down where im at crips use to run everything. but then me n "the leader" got in a fite, i took on him n 3 of his homeboys. well newayz after that all the gangs split n formed new shit. half of the crips came wit me, most left his side, others just went to do their thang. the kings are pretty small, aint makin many moves, tryin too hard to be slobs. bp is pretty much just to themselves. sry went off topic. ^^^ like i said crips usually ran shit down here cause we were never scared to do shit, it was the slobs that were the 30 vs 1 kinda guys. cause i know it was just me n 2 of my lil homeboys n they went and got round 20 25 guys before they came after us n they still punked out... bitches. but no ones as hard as they say, ive learned that much. those that are aint around no more

17. Kayone707

Kayone707 Moderator

18. elcs

elcs Elite Member

what the fuck...i bet 90% of you guys are white kids in the burbs. stop trying to talk hard and impress total strangers on the internet. go drink your juiceboxes...they are getting warm.

19. yoda

yoda Senior Member

yeah go drink some smirnoff you fuckin fags.. :lol:

20. yoda

yoda Senior Member

i mean if your down then your down, if your with close friends and your all down then i guess you can call that a crew right??

but fuck that, im a one man army!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.