Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Street Gangs

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by explosivo_420, Nov 28, 2006.

Share This Page

?

What Street Gang Would You Join Or Whats Popular In Your Area?

1. Folk Nation

2.4%
  2. Crips

6.5%
  3. Bloods

8.9%
  4. Latin Kings

2.4%
  5. Sureno 13

7.3%
  6. Aryan Brotherhood

2.4%
  7. Grove Street

5.7%
  8. The Ballas

1.6%
  9. Triads (Or other Asian gang)

1.6%
  10. gangs are fuckin retarded

61.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Excalibur

Excalibur Senior Member

And I'm on a Mac, which has Safari! JK, but fah real man, let's squash this nonsense.

2. ILuvHoodRats

ILuvHoodRats Senior Member

as i know , in canada there isnt real crips or blood so i guess im gonna saay street gangs are fuckin retarded , which is half true

3. scr3w

scr3w Senior Member

or you could say street gangs and excalibur are retarded, which would make it 100% true.

4. Excalibur

Excalibur Senior Member

Damn Son....chill out, like, fah real, it's gettin' old, this the last time I'm going to try to squash this shit, grow up man, it's the fuckin' internet.

5. The OnE aND OnLY NeS

The OnE aND OnLY NeS Senior Member

u guyz r fuckin lame...

but funny :lol:

6. Kayone707

Kayone707 Moderator

7. levans

levans Senior Member

ahahahahah^^^^^^^^^^^^ funny shit

8. Excalibur

Excalibur Senior Member

Ladies and gentlemen, look at this dumb Cocksucking dude who just drew a dick over a sword and tried to call me gay...congrats, 'cause only your ass could think of something that gay....Why the fuck did you open your mouth?:lol: bruh, next time, come correct, because that, was the Gayest shit ever...and you created it.

I guess lame ass admins need beef to prove themselves every once in a while too...
    :ph34r:

*all you bitch ass lames out there, don't jump on his sack and tell me how I am the cocksucker or some lame ass shit like that, just mind your own business, plenty of internet geeks with gay beef like this for you to slob on.*

And with that, I'm done...though some lame ass is still going to say something....Got damn Kayone707, I thought you was a cool dude too....

AND NOW...BACK, TO THE TOPIC OF GANGS!!!!

9. syrup2

syrup2 Elite Member

get a sense of humor cockwad

10. ILuvHoodRats

ILuvHoodRats Senior Member

this guy gets ruleeeeeeed

11. Kayone707

Kayone707 Moderator

first off.. you said i was on your nuts. i dont know who you are. if i made a comment before, i dont remember half the shit i say or who i talk to on here.

second.. i make fun of everyone when i get the chance... dont take it up the butt.
    __

back on topic

12. Oink.

Oink. Elite Member

13. C-money fresh!

C-money fresh! Elite Member

14. scr3w

scr3w Senior Member

money, don't be mad because oink clowns on you.

15. Kayone707

Kayone707 Moderator

back on topic..

ima be real for a minute.
    i used to fuck around with the whole gang situation. my mom and dad's family is gang involved, most of my cousins dont get along because my pop's side claims one thing and my moms family claims another. so the whole family has Never been together.
    i have friends that are sur and norte, but i never wear blue, i feel dirty when i wear blue for some reason. i sport red shirts, jackets, sweats, shoes etc. even though i dont bang norte. an if some south sucka wants to start shit just because im wearin what i feel like wearin then hey. its all on him, fuck it. i dont go around claiming to be in a gang.

Gang life aint no joke kids. my cousins have been in federal prision, my closest cousin was locked up and shipped out to Arizona state Penn for 4 years. Straight after highschool. my other cousin is still in a coma after 2 years from getting stabbed mulitple times by some sur cats. and my patna got shot by a shotgun point blank oh his leg infront of his own pad.. it left a soda can sized hole that you could see straight though. his house also got shot up by fully automatic machine guns, his mom got shot in the foot...

so let my experiances tell you gang shit aint no joke, but you gotta do what your gonna do. just know theres gonna be consequences for your actions. make the right choices...

_
    Back to kayone being a clown

16. syrup2

syrup2 Elite Member

ive noticed that too with all my mexican partnas that they dont bang northe but they wear hella red and are quick to call a surthe a mark
    just noticed that

..westcost bitchs

17. Kayone707

Kayone707 Moderator

two words... northern cali. hah

18. syrup2

syrup2 Elite Member

19. coke831

coke831 Senior Member

i rep berzerker pride...like vikings and shit...its good

20. Geo

Geo Member

Yes i represent yo... What be happening with you all - negros. Rudiedogs - you is my boys for shure. /geeky accent

No seriously, i'd only ever join a graffiti crew and even then it wouldn't be a crew but more of a group of people that are interested in the same thing. That thing wouldn't be shooting police either. Gangs are just fucking retarded.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.