Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Street Gangs

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by explosivo_420, Nov 28, 2006.

Share This Page

?

What Street Gang Would You Join Or Whats Popular In Your Area?

1. Folk Nation

2.4%
  2. Crips

6.5%
  3. Bloods

8.9%
  4. Latin Kings

2.4%
  5. Sureno 13

7.3%
  6. Aryan Brotherhood

2.4%
  7. Grove Street

5.7%
  8. The Ballas

1.6%
  9. Triads (Or other Asian gang)

1.6%
  10. gangs are fuckin retarded

61.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oblivios

oblivios Senior Member

lmao its pathetic that some people on here actually say their bloods or crips...fuk i hate all my white-ass friends in TO who think that jf (jane and finch) is the shit and that because they live near it their jf soldiers which somehow apparantly makes them bloods to...unless youz a graff crew...than FUCK GANG BULLSHIT

2. slick dick willy

slick dick willy Senior Member

yeah I read that book, thats a good read.

3. Slomoe

Slomoe Senior Member

^^^yea read it a few years back, good book^^^^

4. ~LOOK~

~LOOK~ Senior Member

no affiliation, but from the members that ive met i would say that the nortenos are by far the coolest as opposed to the scraps. plus the norte fights alone, everytime i see scraps they just pour out from the woodwork. but i worked with a norteno at mcdonalds that had XIV tattooed on his inside lip, coolest dude i ever met.

by the way, one time i went to a norte party out in the cuts. seriously the most fucking banging party ever, a huge dancefloor with a dj, tons of hot girls and all the drink you could want. i had to leave though cuz the scraps came by and capped a guy in the head, i was just walking to my car through this vineyard in shock, stopping everytime i heard some shit to throw my hands up. musta been driving like 110 the whole way home

5. KoOl-AiD

KoOl-AiD Senior Member

yup yup ,i unfortunately have the pleasure of living in jane and finch, i got some boys in gangs n shit, i dont think of them as being gay juust misguided... what a damn shame

6. EsKoNeR!!

EsKoNeR!! Elite Member

your sig cracks the shit out of me hahaha

7. KoOl-AiD

KoOl-AiD Senior Member

u like? my boy stfyl found it and just sent it to me

8. EsKoNeR!!

EsKoNeR!! Elite Member

haha its fucking classic. hahaha

9. Asshat

Asshat Elite Member

do myspace gangs count? the ones in all caps surrounded by brackets? i heard those hoodlums are pretty tough

10. KoOl-AiD

KoOl-AiD Senior Member

yeah dont fuck with the (MYSPACE SKULL FUCKERS!!!11!!)

11. C-money fresh!

C-money fresh! Elite Member

HAK MOOOBB!!

lol

its a booty as local group of middle school and highschool kids who think there hardbody drug dealers. but there spready like cyphilus and pretty soon thell be on your block to.

12. Nosypainter

Nosypainter Elite Member

thats prety gross

13. C-money fresh!

honestly it disgusts me to but its true

14. Nosypainter

Nosypainter Elite Member

:lol:

15. C-money fresh!

thats fuckin gay as hell iv never somthing like that just cuz of a bandana i know people who have gone up with blue/red/black and white and they get harassed and they get there bandna taken and stomped and what not but never just straight up shot. thats fucked up rip to your friend bro

16. LilTripEihtNine

LilTripEihtNine Member

its immature, fuccin this aint the 90's no more kno what im sayin, its a fuccin fashion now they gon grow up sooner or later after they get thiers. yeah rip to ur boy tho foo, fucc them lil bitches that shot him.

17. STAR01

STAR01 Senior Member

18. Nosypainter

Nosypainter Elite Member

thats fuckin gay as hell iv never somthing like that just cuz of a bandana i know people who have gone up with blue/red/black and white and they get harassed and they get there bandna taken and stomped and what not but never just straight up shot. thats fucked up rip to your friend bro [/b][/quote]
    gray isnt even a color its a shade fuck that bullshit..... thats why you gota get a all white one everyone knows white is the nuetral color

19. C-money fresh!

gray isnt even a color its a shade fuck that bullshit..... thats why you gota get a all white one everyone knows white is the nuetral color [/b][/quote]
    are you serious in war a white flag might mean dont shoot me but theres hella gangs that rock white

20. DNA1

DNA1 Senior Member

fuck gangs. it also sux when they take mad good spots and write thier name, then you get capped for goin over them. its stupid. they think that their god just cuz they can carry a gun and wear a bandana. i especially hate it when writers are in gangs. you beef with that 1 person you dead already.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.