Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Suicide

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Msfyt, May 7, 2007.

Share This Page

1. Mr Tasty

Mr Tasty Banned

nothing is going right in my life...im to weak to handle any of my problems...to weak to kill myself...if it wasnt for alchohal as a distraction....id prob just sit here and go crazy
    people have it worse...maybe im just weaker then them....im too young to be having the problems i am now...i dont deserve this....why can other people live happy lives....its fucking bullshit...

2. Mr Tasty

Mr Tasty Banned

3. BLTZ

BLTZ Senior Member

Damn this sucks
    Gotti ODed on methadone lastnight He apparently wanted it to end

R.I.P.

4. Mr Tasty

Mr Tasty Banned

coome to engalnd ym girlfeindd did it...we have free hleacare or somerhin like thtat....dude i know i dont have it bad but im living it bad for m gF....and i cant undertrand how bad shes goign thru...but shes putting me thru it and she dont undsrantd and i dono what to think...my lifes misery....ive gone thru happnynes and no wry to fucking deprsaion and too much wortry.l....understand what its like fofr a newbie to experience this shti.......its prob no problemsl for u guys with real prglelms.....but im not ued to this sht...and its not my falutly.....ive just been shelterd all my life....now its hitting e ....nad it makes me cry for all the ppl who sfuffer......fuckit...call me a puisy or winmp cos i care...bu i dont care....

5. Mr Tasty

Mr Tasty Banned

sorry i just read my post...its kinda s fucked iuop./..i just meany we have cheaper health care....i realy mean it...im getting surgery for free becuarse the NHS wichj is the brityish health care shit is gonna takje care of my problems.....my girlreind is onylk in england for this reasons.......the heahlcare

6. The_NaMEz_BaNKz

The_NaMEz_BaNKz Elite Member

yea i beleve in god....i dont beleve in the big bang theorie...

becuase somthing had to create the components that were in the big bang theoriee

7. IlikePie

IlikePie Elite Member

My suggestion is to try and not worry so much. We all got a lot of shit to go through during life, I've been going through depression for the last few years, and about a month and a half I was here contemplating killing myself. Things eventually get better, you just gotta put your head up and stick it through. Good luck Tasty, once you hit rock bottom, you just gotta go up.

And to that other guy, if God does exist, what created God?

8. Mr Tasty

Mr Tasty Banned

fuck all that god shit!!!!!!!!!!!! faim so piosed of with all these fucing christains ...wathc the fuckign zeigstist documenraty fucing assholes

9. Mr Tasty

Mr Tasty Banned

10. T O K E

T O K E Elite Member

not all christians are bad people like that movie prolly tries to say but alot of christians are good people who have good morals and have faith in something that i could personally never belive in, dont let little things like that get to you, sure the church is corruput and its prolly always been corupt but the people there are just lookiung for something to believe in and a reason to act right, i wish i could feel that way about religion

11. Mr Tasty

Mr Tasty Banned

religion is a good thing....it has saved the world from chaos....bt its fucking lies.....thas what botherd sme.......our whole life...evne sivne i was born i was a chgristian...but our whole life is lies.......jesus is no more then a fucking carpenter.....i woudlnyt trust the fucker the fix my bed.......and fuck the bible....its provren its a bunch of shit....i woudl take a dump on jesues cross right now
    fuck jesus FU~CK JESS+_s

12. The_NaMEz_BaNKz

i wouldent trust jesus to fix my bed...look the earth is jus a food and harvest planet for aliens....its jus a body harvest...people die everyday...the aliens fabricatedthe earth so we will have something to live for...think about it..we live we die..live the same life over again...

13. Mr Tasty

Mr Tasty Banned

ppl die everyidaty?so what good is a dead corpse..we are jkust food right? wat is our real pint of being alvie....seoruslt....are we jsut hear to suffer and die....the ppl that donet soffer...matbe they will go to hgeavent and live perfect lifes.....all of us are fuckign suffering.....we are just entertainment for the rich,..,..we make them feel better with our misery.....ther is no other fucking pont...wya re we all so sad???? misery and povery.....

14. The_NaMEz_BaNKz

god gave the world to the hands of the evil...now ask yourself...who runs the world....

YEA..WE LIVE IN A GOVERMENT THAT ONLY WANTS TO HELP THEMSELVES...

LIVING IN A GOVERMENT OF LIES...THAT ARE RUTHLESS ..CUT THROAT AND WILL DO ANYTHING FOR MONEY..i.E. SEPT 11..THE OWNER OF WTC GOT PAID AROUND 26 BILLION DOLLARS....SO THEY COULD DESTROY HIS BUILDING AND HAVE A REASON TO GOTO WAR WITH IRAQ...U CAN TELL IT WAS PLANNED OUT BECUASE THREW ALL THAT FUCKING RUBBLE IT TOOK SO LONG TO FIND BODIES BUT THEY FOUND THERE PASSPORTS ?

LIES.....THATS KINDA LIKE WHAT ADOLF HITLER DID WAY BACK WHEN ..BURNED DOWN HIS OWN CONGRESS HALL AND BLAMED IT ON THE JEWS TO START THE WAR...JUS LIKE WE DID

u cant raise a family on mininum wage..why do u think most of us are locked in a cage ?
    you better off poor and innocent..then rich and guilty

one day i think bush would allow a nuke to hit new york...to start up the draft and have us fight his fucking war for money,power and greed..

THE DEVIL GROWS INSIDE THOSE OF THE SELFISH AND WICKED

AND IF U CANT ACKNOWLEDGE THE REALITY OF MY WORDS..YOUR JUS ANOTHER STUPID MOTHER FUCKER OUT ON THE CURB

Last edited: Feb 17, 2008
  15. IlikePie

IlikePie Elite Member

You sound like everyone I've talked to that's opposed to [American] Government. Sadly, this isn't the thread to talk about it, this thread is supposed to be for people who have problems, not your rant, so you can prove you're a "free thinker".

16. The_NaMEz_BaNKz

Yea I Know Lets Get Back On Topic...

17. KID XYLENE

KID XYLENE Member

^^^ kid... do you even read what you type or even realize how fucking stupid you sound?
    fuck! you sound like a 15 year old that smoked pot with his hippie uncle for the first time over the weeked, now quoting him to try and sound smart infront of your loser friends. im not saying that i dissagree with your views.... im just telling you that you sound like an idiot.

this is a suicide thread.
    lets keep it that way

18. ekimboi1

ekimboi1 Senior Member

you ppl gotta remember that suicide is the most selfish thing!your in a lot of pain, and you kill yourself!? now your family has to deal with the death of you!and i hate how ppl dont believe in god and then say "RIP he/she is in heaven now". No!I hate to say it but if you kill yourself, you are not going to heaven!(that is unless you believe in god).

sorry if i offended anyone!

19. KID XYLENE

KID XYLENE Member

^^^once again...
    your post idealy has nothing to do with the topic... its just another rant.
    this thread was made for help/advice. all you did was ramble about god and heaven.
    suicide is not always selfish... ever read about seppuku or hara-kiri?

im pretty sure someone on the verge of ending it all has come to terms that they are going to cease to exist/ go to hell/ whatever afterlife you believe in.

sorry if i offend you. but you also sound like an idoit.

20. Mr Tasty

Mr Tasty Banned

i judyfjvih skr uogim stukn nihjy....jud t ftunkinh,,, vlntbekve u tgit hie
    i just got hom i doknt knwot hotwi ot omhome or ho w m tpyig i woke uo n the mddlke of emtty dttreet of man walking hs dog......