Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Suicide

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Msfyt, May 7, 2007.

Share This Page

1. Oink.

Oink. Elite Member

very important being happy doesnt mean being a smiling flowery hippy
    you can still be happy being you
    you dont need to love everyone to be happy
    you dont need to wear bright colors and smile all the time to be happy
    being happy is a subjective term
    if you are happy being miserable then there is no reason to change your life outlook
    if you are miserable being miserable then you need to re-examine things [/b][/quote]
    Yep, I basically changed my life nd rethought about things the day i almost died. Drank to much nd took to many pills. Long story short i guess my friends nd family do care. It was a bad way to realize it but it worked. Now im still a greedy dick, But now i care. lifes all the way you look at it.

2. Spector

Spector Senior Member

Suicide is for the people who arent able to cope with life...Tell me I am wrong and I will counter it.

3. Ravek

Ravek Elite Member

fuck depression and suicide

drink beer or break things or write on shit until you find your niche in society or a girlfriend

4. Slaze

Slaze Senior Member

good thread.

beyond suicide i would agree that in a community of "vandals" who are frowned upon we need to support one another. it's hard enough with cops, parents, and friends on our backs.

With Love and Support:
    -Slaze and the rest of the DBcrew

5. MAST

MAST Elite Member

no one really "can't cope with life". they most likely either don't want to try, feel like they can't, or just don't know how. which can all be dealt with over time with a little help.

6. Msfyt

Msfyt Elite Member

im interested in knowing who knows how to cope with life
    cause id sure love to know that secret

7. ODonthesetrees

ODonthesetrees Elite Member

great thread, ive never seriously contemplated suicide but my brother attmepted it and luckily it didnt work, though my family sadly has thoughts hell attmept it again and succeed next time...

suicide is the worst way out, i dont care if the japanese think its honorable, its just cruel to everyone you love, all the huundreds of peopel you dont think care abotu you who really do

8. .Auro.

.Auro. Senior Member

i love you guys

i love BombingScience :D

stay up there guys and gals

i mean where would the world be without you;re art.

9. Dropping Bombs On Society

Dropping Bombs On Society Elite Member

I think that this thread was a great idea. Its amazing to see how many of us here have been depressed/suicidal. its nice to hear all of these people speak up. When I was depressed I seperated the people into two groups: the ones who get it(which seem like the majority of BS), and the ones who dont. To me the ones who dont are the people so caught up in everything to the point where they have no time to aknowledge who they are. i was one of those people at the beginning of this year. Ive had insomnia my whole life but this fall was when it got really serious. I was no longer able to go to school or be with friends because I was up all night and too exhausted to do anything during the day. After a while I felt so alone and incompetant that suicide crossed my mind many times. I went to my friends but none of them had ever felt the way that I did and didnt understand how big of a problem I was facing. I would find myself lying awake until dawn trying to think of a reason not to take my life. I saw no point in living in a world where no one understood who I was, not even myself. I felt that somewhere deep in my subconcious there was something trying to get out. i concluded that in order to shake the depression I would need to figure out who I really am. As corny as that sounds that really was what I needed. I know this sounds so nuts but my way out came from myself in the end. I developed a depresional/ sleep deprived case of skhitsophrania (sp?) And opened a connection with something really deep inside me that I never knew existed. I convinced myself that life was worth living. shortly after that I reilized that the guitarist in my band was going through the same exact shit and we helped eachother gain a new outlook on life. I look back on the whole situation as a blessing because now I feel that I am so much more of a person and can cope with my own problems and understand those of others much easier. I also wake up every day much more thankfull for the people around me that care and for the new intrests that have been sparked largely from depression such as music, photography, and graffiti.

10. whahappen?

whahappen? Elite Member

i agree witht he fitting into groups thing, everyone at my school likes me for the most part im just not in a particular social group, i just hang out with the "nerdy kids" and a few close friends
    and graffiti is definatly self destructive but at the same time can build you up to think your the shit, which just makes it so bad when someone tells you your stuff is wack
    ive definatly been feeling alone until recently but it got better and everythings cool now B)

11. Flash

Flash Senior Member

i had a dream that my mom died when we were in a conveniace store in newyork.

and i live in toronto.

12. whahappen?

whahappen? Elite Member

very important being happy doesnt mean being a smiling flowery hippy
    you can still be happy being you
    you dont need to love everyone to be happy
    you dont need to wear bright colors and smile all the time to be happy
    being happy is a subjective term
    if you are happy being miserable then there is no reason to change your life outlook
    if you are miserable being miserable then you need to re-examine things [/b][/quote]
    i know dude, somedays i just dont feel like smiling and people assume im depressed and scizo and a druggie and zomgz blah blah blah
    people should just shut the fuck up everytime they make fun of someone it only builds them up in their own mind from their own problems and depression and whatever else, then they pass it off like they have none

also most people write because it makes their self esteem higher knowing they can do what the general public considers some secretive mysterious artform and makes them feel like their worth somethign when everyone tells them they arent

13. ChRoMa 11820

ChRoMa 11820 Senior Member

cool thread but personally i think anyone who commits suicide is very weak and thats the easy way out
    if u are suicidal , dont write cause the second cops are in the picture you will probably wanna jump of the nearest bridge
    but i know this aint a joke there have been about 3 suicides around here between philly and jersey on the walt whitman bridge which is serious shit

i can see where ur comin from wit gf problems too
    i got arrested for havin paint and the girl im talkin to didnt believe me that i wasnt paintin and i was innocent and she told me im an idiot , this and that and i havent really talked to her.
    If u write have a good reason not just vandalism
    even if ur reason is adrenaline rush at least ur friends might get it

cool thrread!!

14. Spector

Spector Senior Member

In coping with Life I mean live it and believing that there will be better days..Living in life basically, solve your problems in a positive way. Learn how to deal with bad situations and more important HOW TO FIX THEM...Some people do need help and i encourage it...Go for it if your suicidal..Try an alternative to place where you never come back. Think about it. suicidalist (Is that even a word) well in some case some suicidalist believe there is no point in living..But does there have to be one? Is there really a reason? whats the point of points? Knowledge has the power to make someone insane.
    Well not to get off subject but thats what I believe

15. MAST

MAST Elite Member

i have no idea why i write. it's just what i do. i guess i just have a talent and a love for it, so i do it. the illest shit i do comes from deep inside, though. how i'm doing is usually portrayed on the paper when i'm sketching.

i didn't really sketch all that much when i was depressed the most, and i kind of regret it. i think i could've busted some mad crazy sketches.

16. MAST

MAST Elite Member

sorry for the double post, but i totally get what you're saying.

the problem is, not everyone is a deep thinker. i have this problem all the time when i try to argue with people. if you think that, and then go through with it, your family and friends most likely won't think the same thing. as a deep thinker, you have to think deeper than yourself and your own life. like other people's feelings. you may see through the shit, but they don't, and they may never be able to. they would have to live with the horrible feeling of having lost a loved one.

when you think you're so certain about something, there's always other things to consider. no one, and i mean no one has all things considered in any situation, because there's just too much to humanly think about in this world.

consider that.

17. dcite

dcite Elite Member

i can't speak for everybody but i know that life really is never bad enough to feel like it should end. if it starts to pile up on you everyones just gotta let it out. worst thing to do is keep it all inside and think hurting yourself is going to get things better.

there is seriously so much awesome stuff all around the world, and if you dont have whats making you happy right in front of you at the present time, go out and find it. you never know what you can find happiness in yah know?

18. JEDI-MASTER

JEDI-MASTER Elite Member

:huh: i find myself reading all of these posts nd they give good advice, truly, but i find that alot of this dosent really apply to me, i have truly thought about it at 1 time or another but i cant do it. my life though is on the self destruct. i am constantly batlling my own life living both worlds. the Writer nd ur every day Joe. i am not truly depressed graff is my way to express myself, to get away from the bullshit at home at school nd the world around me. but after im finished reality sinks back in, parents r still bitchin wen i come in the door, motherfuckers still wana fight at school, motherfuckers still blowin up ppl round da globe just the bullshit gets to me. nd now im battlin wif juvie nd da schools for graff nd weapons charges nd i guess the stress is just gettn to me. most of my buds r n da same boat we like family but theres only so much we can do for each other wen were all going down the same path, jail or death. the fights r wats gettn to me, i can handle myself preety well but its an everyday or other other day occurence im physically fightin or arguing all out wif sum cocksucker thinkin dey hard. i used to b a die hard skater, still do it but not for da same reasons i used to u kno. graff has become a release nd, is basically my life. i just dunno who to turn to, i got sum bois who dont write but i cant really dicuss my luv for artr wif em so i just bottle up all my shit, nd get really angry or depressed until im holdin that can nd im n a haze of paint again, i just dounno wat to do even wif wat yll have said im still lost n a swirl of confusion nd i am just drained nd to top it off im prolly getn expelled tomorro for a brawl thats going to take place, cuz sum ucker keeps running his mouth. well i guess thats my ramble, thanks for readin-piece

19. <SMK>

<SMK> Senior Member

There is always 2 solutions to a problem besides death...
    I believe that if you want to kill yourself then your not man enough to cope with your problems, if your on this site then you most likely have some sort of talent toy or not so your life has some sort of purpose...and its to go fuck shit up...
    GET UP AND STAY UP

20. JEDI-MASTER

JEDI-MASTER Elite Member

wen i brought up death for myself, ididnt mean by my hand. im talkin bout ppl beefn wif me round here we dont play its kill or be killed, no literally but to sum they mistake that nd will cross da line dats wat i meant........