Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Suicide

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Msfyt, May 7, 2007.

Share This Page

1. MAST

MAST Elite Member

so last summer i posted in this thread talking about how everything was turning around for me cause i was really into this girl i was good friends with at the time. well today, on our 6 month anniversary, she ends it. she wants to be best friends, which we were before we went out. thing is i can't do that. i can't see her without kissing her and telling her how much i love her. and now i can't have a real conversation with her without breaking down. i already tried it today, and i couldn't do it. it is taking every part of me to not break down while typing this.

i don't want to do this. my life was SHIT before i met her. i was slowly SLOWLY starting to make it better and build it up right before i met her, and she sped up that process like crazy. now, this sets me way way way way back. she knocked down everything i've built up.

she does feel extremely guilty, and she feels bad that she can't even feel anything for me anymore. all she can do is "care". i still have to see her in between every class.

i can't do this. my mind's not lingering anywhere near suicide, because i decided long ago that it's not for me, but where my mind is right now is a place i wish never even existed.

and don't feed me the fact that so many people have been here before, because that's old info. i have friends that would gladly help me out, and for that i'm extremely thankful, so i'm gonna start talking to them soon enough.

2. SAID

SAID Moderator

ailleee man, no problem.
    but try and be more social,
    i know you have no confidence but you'd be surprised at how people would react, people are real friendly these days man.

3. garbage down tha way

garbage down tha way Elite Member

i feel you mast, i was/am in the same situation. after i lost my last girl, i couldnt even function. i hardly slept, haha and when i did id have dreams that we were still together. i cant say im over her, even now, but dude from a kid whos been trying to get back with the same girl for 8 months, i have to tell you, you're better off moving on. no matter how hard you try, you can't change how someone feels, and it sucks, but thats life. i wouldn't stick around for the ride because that shit gets rough fast. just paint chill spots, vibe to some music, it helped me alot.

4. SAID

SAID Moderator

dude man theres plenty other girls out there.
    fuck her.
    your better than that.
    if she doesnt want you no more,
    you have to accept it like garbage said, its reality man.
    but when your completely gone, shes gonna see what she missed out on.

5. Darkeist

Darkeist Elite Member

I think about it sometimes, like so much shit in my lief has happened, and i just pretend that it isnt that bad, and not think about it, then when i do think about it, it like fucking builds up inside you. then you just go the fuck insane. that happened to me once, i ended up going to a counceller for awhile. then i got better, now i feel shitty again. i have a good group of homies to chill with, and their cool and all, but i just dont feel happy too much, my life seems too boring. Its the same thing every day. And it gets old fast. Shit gets depressing sometimes.

6. SAID

SAID Moderator

word dude.
    my councellor said the word thing to do is bottle shit up.
    i cant help it.
    i wanna make everyone happy, and i gotta realize that its never gonna happen.
    so i bottle it up.
    i explode once and a while.
    it aint pretty.

7. Siner

Siner Senior Member

Ya, your definetly right, it's just so hard to be confident when I feel like shit about myself. I just know havin' more friends, and/or a girlfriend would really make me feel better. My parents are really reconizing how I feel now too, last night they saw my mutilated wrist, and they were pretty concerned. They offer to help me, but really I'm the only one who can help myself, whether that is meetin' new people, or gettin' councellin', I just have to push myself I guess.

8. Siner

Siner Senior Member

If the coucellin' helped, then go back, it's worth it. And as far as havin' a good support group, it really helps, so keep up with those guys. If your bored like you mentioned, this is what I do, I tell myself, what can I do to better my life. It's better than sittin' there doin' nothing, sketch, find a new hobby, you'll feel happier if your occupied and find a sence of accomplishment. Just keep pressin' on man, it'll be worth it.

P.S. sorry about the double post

9. MAST

MAST Elite Member

word thanks guys. i just talked to her for about an hour and cleared a lot of things up. she's had a boyfriend for the past 3 years (about 7 or 8 diff ones including me), but i was the second longest and most serious. we were talkin about what to do for prom in a couple months, and she told me that after this, she's not having another boyfriend for a while, so we're still probably gonna go together, but just no more relationship shit. we're still gonna chill and everything, just nothing physical :(

im in a better mood now, but i still feel like shit.

i guess i'll get a new girl if something happens, but for now i don't feel like going out and looking for one.

and Siner, honestly and truthfully, cutting is NOT the right way to get your feelings out. i know that after you've already started, it may feel like it really is the only thing you can do to at least feel a little better, but i can't stand seeing people hurt themselves like that. my..well...ex girlfriend used to cut before she knew me, and she finally got past it and started drawing, and because of me, started painting (canvases), and even though she's still got problems, she uses that as an outlet. i'm saying this from as one writer to another, cause even if i don't actually know you in person, i really do care, don't be doing that. if not for me, then quit it for yourself.

10. The_NaMEz_BaNKz

The_NaMEz_BaNKz Elite Member

lol you think im a moron...sucks for you dont it ...
    lets see if you can take this seriously...FUCK YOU
    if you dont like it simply put dont read it

11. JackJill

JackJill Elite Member

Siner, I remember when I used to cut. It felt soooo good. In the worst way. You really gotta think about it. Sometimes just meds isn't enough. You gotta want to be better.
    I didn't for like 2 years. I hate that I enjoyed watching myself bleed until I passed out in my bed. Or that I popped enough pills to knock me out. Later on I realized that there really isn't anything more out there. School is school you use it to get a good joba nd make money. But it's really your life. So you can choose when you want to go to school. People may say things about where you're headed...but they're not going to end up where you are. I don't know if I'm making any sense. But it was an epiphany when it hit me. all the emotional problems that hit me...well...it just seems so trivial right now because you move on, you grow up and you learn. That's all there is to life. there's nothing special about it. Just doing what you want. It's just a game.

12. MAST

MAST Elite Member

the way i see it, the points of life are to learn, love, make mistakes, be happy, and at least experience depression (because if you don't, you will never really understand the true weight of happiness)

in order to attain some of these things, you have to do a little work. and hey, that work will keep you occupied for the time being.

if you've already done all these things, then just try to 1 up what you did before.

13. xDesTx

xDesTx Senior Member

Hey Siner,

i just want to let you know something, you always have at least one person to turn to on this form, not matter who it is i can guarantee that you will feel at least a little better after talking to them. mate, if you need someone, just hit me up, because I'll always try to make you feel better, I'm trying to keep my head out for you and others on this forum because i don't want to see, the next big thing... go down over something little, or something that just. pushed you... you got to try get out and socialize thats the best way to find people who are interested in what you are, just a little "hello" goes a long way you know...

You know, you don't have to be the best to talk to other writers, most writers out my way would gladly accept you in and help you develop your style you know... just ask for help. and eventually you will get it from someone,

(if you want some stencil idea's or Tutorials just Private message me mate, i'll help you out =D)

Don't let life get you down,
    When life gives you lemons.... Make Alcohol

Heh, well my brain hurts so, I'll catch ya on the flip side lol

If this doesn't make sense, well i tried lol

14. Siner

Siner Senior Member

I think this is as good as councellin' for me, thanx for the help everyone. Like I've said before, I don't feel like my life can get much worse, so I just have to push myself to meet new people. It's just discouragin' like when I asked this girl out and to find out she has a boyfriend, and she's in my social class and act's like I never even showed a intrest in her. The worse part is I can't stop thinkin' about her, hopefully I can move on. I just want a girlfriend who can help me get through this, cause I know that lovin' someone would probaly help me at least like myself. My parents have offered to help me, and my best friend have offered to help me, but really I have to make the effort. It's hard when I want to get better, but don't give a fuck about myself. So hopefully my best friend can help me with girl's, again, thanx alot for the help everyone, it means alot to me cause I know alot of you guys have felt the pain I'm goin' through. And I haven't cut myself for a while and I know I won't again...

15. SAID

SAID Moderator

good job dude.
    fuck cutting.
    brings nothing bro.

16. Darkeist

Darkeist Elite Member

Fuck, this isnt helping, at my dads i have this dog that i found and hes the most kick ass dog ever, but the other dogs we had didnt like him. so they attack him, and they fucking got him this time, they tore off part of his ear and fucking scratched him up good. so we have to give him away. and then the girl i like is just toying with me, she has a boyfriend but she still gives me hugs and stuff. But it makes me said i cant have her, as cheesy as that sounds. fuck everything

17. SAID

SAID Moderator

dude man.
    pace yourself.
    relax.
    if it helps, toke up.
    just dont do anything you'll regret.
    think about every action you take.

18. Darkeist

Darkeist Elite Member

Sorry, thanks for the help though, but i dont really know what ill regret until ive already done it usually. i dont think about half the shit i do. and i cant really help it, i just dont think things through. so everyones always yelling at me for fucking up

Last edited: Feb 20, 2008
  19. Siner

Siner Senior Member

Just take a chance, you can learn from your mistakes. As far as that girl goes, just quit hanging out with her, and maybe she'll see what she is missing.

20. thesilentvandal

thesilentvandal Banned

your not on msn so il just tell it to you on here,

if you suicide, il kill myself, than kill you when im up there for the action you did

haha andthen kill myself