Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Suicide

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Msfyt, May 7, 2007.

Share This Page

1. Man!cBCV

Man!cBCV Member

ayo, so i went to court yesterday, i was nervous as hell and didn't get much sleep the night before but i went at about 9 and pleaded guilty, strictly because i don't remember what the fuck i did the night i got charged with the possession, but the judge i had was mad lenient and he decided to amend the charges and let me off with a strict warning and 6 months probation, i feel alot better going and getting it over with. ima try to keep it clean and ish for a little while, as for graff, fuck it ima bomb 10x harder.

2. Darkeist

Darkeist Elite Member

Ive been getting so much shit lately. Its not really suicidal its just seems depressing. I get so much shit from school and family. So i get out of school and me and a couple friends, and this one kid i dont like but he thinks hes down with us. So we go rack some food and he tells like everyone. Which was more stress because i had to deal with that. And this girl that im trying to get down with isnt even noticing me that much. I get yelled at by my dad for pretty much no reason. He used to be chill and then he married this woman thats now my stepmom and he completely changed.

I just dont really know what to do anymore really.

3. SAID

SAID Moderator

bomb.
    dude man,
    fuck everybody.
    they should give you the drive to go out every night and fucken destroy.

4. Man!cBCV

Man!cBCV Member

yeah bro lol i agree with said, fuck it and just go get up.
    but i also know where you're comin' from, my dad's been the same fuckin way ever since he married this bitch from philly. everything feels like its comin' down, but just fuck it man, just look to the bright side and know that your better then that to get beat over such shit. keep ya' head up kid

5. Darkeist

Darkeist Elite Member

Yeah thanks, i know it could be worse. But my dad was so cool, then he got married and everything went downhill here.

6. xDesTx

xDesTx Senior Member

@ Darkeist,

I Suggest you tell your dad how you feel about him and how he has changed compared to before he got married, it would show him how you dislike how he changed and if he accepts that, and if he understands how you are, he might ease up alittle, how long have your dad and step mom been together?

7. Man!cBCV

Man!cBCV Member

yeah i know how you feel bro, my dad was mad cool, bought me paint and shit and supported me and ish but then he got married and he became hella whipped and just went totally gay. i tried telling him i how i felt but it didnt seem to matter, he said i was just being dramatic. best of luck homie

8. "Riot"

"Riot" Elite Member

you could talk to me b.

I'm down to help anyone who needs it.
    keep your heads up.

9. The_NaMEz_BaNKz

The_NaMEz_BaNKz Elite Member

man..idk just the other day my mom seached my fuckin room while i was in school..and i come home and she says..throw away all that fuckin paint....( around 23 cans ) .and throw away the ones in the laundry room too.. ( around like 5) so i had to throw out 28 full cans of fuckin paint cuz that bitch cant mind her own buisness...

made me wanan destroy the fuckin city.. but i have no paint to do so..

10. Blood Horror Show

Blood Horror Show Senior Member

when i was in school, it was the lowest point of my entire life. i skipped as much as i could to try to make it better. but as a result i failed and had to go to summer school. i failed too many classes to just take in summer school so i had to go back as a thirteenth grader ha. it was the absolute worst. that was the lowest point ive ever been at. im out now and it feels a lot better. i still have my problems, but its definitely a huge burden out of my life. if any younger kids read this that are still in school and feels theyre depressed.. itll all be over eventually, just get through it.

also i still think about my parents getting divorced a lot and the way it happened. i was young but i still remember a lot of it. its a depressing thought. ive tried killing myself because of it a long time ago and my mom caught me.. i guess its something i can laugh at now haha.

11. Jase

Jase Senior Member

I'm not suicidal just fucken angry.

I have ADHD and my parents make me go see a shrink.

I have to take concerta, which is like small amounts of speeds but in my case is 54mg of speed.

It gives the sideeffects of lose of hunger & depression. All my mum does is complain about how i'm depressed and how i don't eat but yet she is the 1 that makes me take it.
    I'm about to be expelled but its only the start of the year and i have all this year too be good. My parents have already started doing interviews for other boarding schools in the country and i'm like fuck that there is no way i'm going there.

Then she wonders why i hate her. She takes me too the shrink and tells the dude i do drugs and hangout with bad people and i'm falling into a hole.
    Fuck that my friends are fine honestly my frineds are fine i don't do shit all i do is hit bud like once a month.
    We go to partys and shit. I don't go spread around that i graff shit just keep it between me and a friend of mine.

Yeah so i'm being forced to move school which will result in me hating my mum doing drugs and bombing shit fucken hard. If my parents think i'm going to boarding school they can get fucked, every school interview i go to i'm going to swear and tell them to get fucked.

So over this shit, all cause my shrink said i should try boarding. Way to go jackass. haha i never told my shrink anything, thinks he hells knows me what an asshole.

Fuck that shit

12. Man!cBCV

Man!cBCV Member

lol werd since you offered, i just went to this chemical dependency group thing that ive been court ordered to go to, and i fucking hate it. i mean im the first to admit that i have a problem but this place just makes it worse, theyre constantly talking about how good it feels to spark an l and i just wanna run out the doors and light a blunt. shit's stressin me to the fullest. im trying to get the best out of it but it doesnt seem likely, everyone there is so fucking negative and they just make me want to do more drugs, ive been clean for 33 days and i guess thats a start but it still doesn't make anything any easier, i still want to go pop a xanax or a vicodin. all of this over my head has just pushed me so fucking far, i wake up every morning depressed as shit, i smoke like a pack a day just to make it a lil bit easier, i want to go out and bomb but i cant really do shit since ive been so fucked lately, between ICU, rehab, and now this CD program. Any advice?

13. The_NaMEz_BaNKz

The_NaMEz_BaNKz Elite Member

holy shit everyones xed out on that glass in ur sig..^^

14. Man!cBCV

Man!cBCV Member

lmfao yeah well it started out as bein my shit in white, then these toy bitches went over it, so i hit it over again with a mop ;]

15. mas$

mas$ Elite Member

yea i feel exacylt the same
    i had a 10 hour art exam in silence it felt so good, it was like, i just did wat i love, and ppl actually noticed me
    now i feel like crap cus its all gone
    wat the fuck who the fuck misses an exam
    haha

16. Siner

Siner Senior Member

Uhh, Fuck I hate school, it's so depressin' for me.

17. mas$

mas$ Elite Member

i dont mind it sometimes
    i have a prom
    i got rejected for dates twice
    god
    mite ask the new girl
    but shes hot so shes gna say no:p

18. Pickton's Pigpen

Pickton's Pigpen Elite Member

i know what your saying dude.
    school jsut pisses me off.
    i always fantasize killing the kid whos pissing me off.
    i used to get bullied and shit, till i started threatening people.
    i unno, alot of people are scared of me, caus i always talk abotu serial killers and shit hahahahha but they dont know the half of it.

19. sketch3

sketch3 Banned

leave skined pigions hangin in every locker in the school but urs

20. Pickton's Pigpen

Pickton's Pigpen Elite Member

hahahhahhhaha
    we dont get pigeons up here EH