Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Suicide

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Msfyt, May 7, 2007.

Share This Page

1. EsKoNeR!!

EsKoNeR!! Elite Member

read the first page and felt obligated to reply...
    this by far is one of the best threads ive seen in this forum, and i think that everyone that sees it should read it through. the beef really needs to stop, because, like it has been said before, people over the internet, who are in completely different worlds than yours, have no idea what type of situation your life may be in.
    When people on here are talking about depression, or having a shitty day, and others respond with negative things, or jsut start useless beef over those posts, it can affect them much more than anyone could imagine. im not saying it always does, but i can.
    and like foeone said, we lead two lives, that result in twice the stress. obviously many of us are not going to have as many friends that write graffiti as you do that dony, and because of that, alot of us seek to find friends over these forums or other ways that write graffiti, to share stories with, share art, and even talk, because its true, we as graffiti writers have tend to lead very different lifestyles than those who arent writers. Because of this, the internet can affect us much more than we would like to admit.
    so like said before, just help each other out, its fine to fuck around with each other, but if someone is obviously in destress, treat it like they are, instead of like they are bullshiting.

if that didnt make any sense sorry, was trying to cram to many thought sinto too few of words.

2. Desipher

Desipher Guest

See it's fucks like you that always mess shit up. You think that just because someone is depressed or suicidal their emo. Well thier not buddy im not even close to emo some people dont live the kind of great life maybe you have. Some little rich suburban kid getting 100 bucks for allowance instead of having a job and earning it. I know i'v been through alot of shit when my mom choked me i certainly wanted to die i felt no one wanted me alive or even cared about me. But i was wrong even though at the time it felt like that. I just had to wait a see what happened later i met writers on the internet and they could relate i had someone to talk to shortly after i got my gf. Theres always someone there to listen the best way to get over depression is to let it out tell someone. If it comes down to it change your lifestyle around i did i dont smoke weed or drink or cut myself anymore i got rid of all my friends that did because i was tired of helping them it was just bringing me down. In my opinion id rather turn to friends then the help lines and such msfyt posted it would be awkward for me i'd end up doing it as a last resort but in any case most of the time people just need a good set of friends to get through shit.

3. Tode

Tode Elite Member

well 1st of all...no sorry i not no suburban kid i live in the worst fuckin part of detroit where there isnt shit but bums and crack heads and bodies i guarentee u would not survive 1 week where i be where i live it's a bad day when someone dosent get shot up here ..come to think of it you prob sum lil right im only 23 living on my own and have had to live in the street till i got my life together so dont chu be coming at me with the bs cause i have prob been thought 10 time worst shit then you have ever ... "oh no my mom choked me" yea i bet you have never had your real father stuff a shot gun barrel in your mouth now have you... well sry to say i have ...but i managed to escape that crazy fuk ...IMO suicide if for fucks who just cannot handle life in itself man up get ur life together fuck friends who needs em main priority in anyones life should be life in itself..fuck the rest either way were all goin to die anyways ...right.....right so live the life you have now........

4. GEE-DOT-ONE

GEE-DOT-ONE Senior Member

thats great... i used to live in north philly
    no offence but you want a badge cus your from a horrible place?

its not something to wave around... that your community is so fucked up than an outsider wouldnt last a week... we dont need gun violence in this world....

the only good thing to come from all the gun violance here is that i can critisize why the fuck the city is more worried about vandals than murderers....

get up.. stay up

5. RFI. SPit

RFI. SPit Moderator

thats great... i used to live in north philly
    no offence but you want a badge cus your from a horrible place?

its not something to wave around... that your community is so fucked up than an outsider wouldnt last a week... we dont need gun violence in this world....

the only good thing to come from all the gun violance here is that i can critisize why the fuck the city is more worried about vandals than murderers....

get up.. stay up [/b][/quote]
    Well said

6. Tode

Tode Elite Member

nah i dont need a metal it just pisses me off that people ohh im so depressed im goin to commit suicide....well u have 2 choices live die you can either live you life so the best ability you can or die end of story and the other thing that pisses me off it the people who say "im goin to cut my wrist shott myself yada yada yada ....

you you really feel that fuckin way dont just say it you you reaLLY HAVE THAT FUCKIN BAD OF A LIFE THEN DO IT AND STFU ABOUT IT . CAUS ENO ONE NEEDS TO FUCKIN HEAR IT you think you have a bad fuckin life ..you have a fuckin GREAT life compared to the rest of this world u have a home you have clothes food w/e ther is peeps over across the world that dont even have a fuckin bucket to shit in yea you sayin you have a bad life?? u seem them people over there commiting suicide??? no thay die cause they dont have the shit we have over here that dont have a fuckin choice yet they still live the best they can over there over here we do have a choice we do have help/counslers etctec ... they dont sry to say yall fuckin sucidal fucks make me sick im not here to peach to no one i m just droppin my opinion if you dont liek it then fuck off simple

7. GEE-DOT-ONE

GEE-DOT-ONE Senior Member

its not a game of who has it the worst

like its easier if youve had it hard to say that

but suicide is simply having more problems going on at the moment than coping meathods....

in example the guy who has noone to help him thru the loss of family/friends is more likley to commit suicide than the guy who is in etheopia starving who has people in his life that make him want to live

i understand what your sayin tho.... but if you dont wanna hear people talk about it then i dont think you should be sitting in the suicide thread... i take this seriously cus ive been down that road... i wanna help people out man its not something i want people to feel

8. Tode

Tode Elite Member

yea i know that i see the shit everyday just last week was cruzin throught the heart of the D and there wqas a bunch of police and med down the street i drove by there was this girl not even 15 from what i could see with he wrist sliced open bleeding on the pavement i asked a few peeps at the store about it on what happend they said they talk to the girl and the reason she was cutting her wrists was because no one liked her in school.....thats fuckin stupid if you ask me...that is no reason to try to end ur shit and that type of shit goes on everyday cause the people these days are just fuckin assholes {hence why i dont feel one bite bad about the the school shootings} n shit some people jsut deserved the shit wana make fun of people etctect bash em cuz their odd/different then u dont deserve to live imo so people fuckin respect and you will get it back most of the time its that simple if someone dont liek you then u have the choice of makin changes for them to liek you having probs at home with parents /abuse w/e man up grab your balls and go to the people who are there to help ...i did... im only 23 now since i ratted on my dad for abuse i have had a great life better then i can images i have my own place my own biz @ home here a decent 9 to 5 and a new whip yet im still in the ghetto but fuck it its a roof

9. Msfyt

Msfyt Elite Member

tode i think you need to get help
    you have some serious issues
    and bad times/hard life doesnt equal suicide
    and who the hell are you to deicide whats worth living and dying for?
    shouldnt that be our choice?
    why do assume thats your decision since youve seen hard times?
    as for your hard times, im sorry to hear about it, but stop assuming you have it the worst you have no idea what we have faced in our lives
    just like we dont know what you faced

10. klauss

klauss Senior Member

some time ago i was between live my fuckin life or die.. the best thing in my life is that im still livin :| good disscusion.. maybe it will help someday!

11. nero122

nero122 Elite Member

what your saying bout writers being artistic n not fitting is so true i have thought bout killing myself cos well no parents equal no support seein shit that aint normal dont help n my grandmas the only one lookin after me so i feel like a burdon n i just wnna go away n be invisible the only thing in my life i care about is graff n the only joy i get is bombin buses n trains n when i get enough shit to do a piece. thanks for the thread anyone who i can speak to bout this shit personaly that understands losin evrything n shit can u pm me ?

12. beltonuk

beltonuk Banned

yeah sure blah blah blah your chattin on about how people in the 3rd world have it worse than all us cos we have a house, computer, toilet ect but dont forget they dont have the stresses and bullshit that come with it either. we're so caught up in this new age bullshit that we arent even livin our own lives anymore
    if a man steals a loaf of bread to feed his starving family is this wrong? most people will say no, but you'll still get arrested and a criminal record for it. so if its not wrong why the criminal record?
    you know sometimes its not just the shit in your life that matters or gets you down or anythin its the way the entire world is run and all you lot on here sayin the best way to deal with suicidal thoughts is to find out whats causin them and change it, do somethin about it, change your lifestyle. but how the fuck are you supposed to change the entire world? some fucker will propbably reply to this with some shit like oh tree hugger hippy wants to save the world and shit but thats completely impossible. so if your feeling suiacidal because of the world around you then how the fuck can you change your lifestyle/ outlook on life when everything is so fucked up? some1 will probably say well just ignore it, dont let it bother you, dont let it get you down but thats not dealing with your problems thats just lockin yourself in a box and hopin everythin will go away and be alright
    people sayin suicide is a pussy's way out/ an easy way out but the people who say that i bet they aint got the balls to go through with it so hows it a pussy's way out?

13. bilal_tariq

bilal_tariq Elite Member

briliant thread msfyt, jus love it how u set out a small simple task of helping out all of us on here and ended up making it a starting home for those who can come here for comfort. yea sure i hav had some thoughts lie killing myself and ending my life but then sumone ont his thread wrote tht theres always atleast one thing to look forward to. its not really what i liive for but its something tht i do look forwad to..yea..thas right for me. im not such a happy person..not nemore really...i was given the cold shoulder..still am like daily or sumin...by a loved one to be precise, but yea..thas how my life is now..but whtever, i mean, i wa s ahappy person, ppl used to come to me to cheer them up but now i go to them and try spending time with frends to clear my mind.
    i dno bout other pppl on here but i have my GCE AS level examinations coming up...those of u frm the UK prolly knw wht i m talkign bout so yea....i hava bad feelign im gonna get screwed,...not to blame or anything but i spent a lot of my year concentrating on how to make my loved one happy...turns out i just never came of any help..
    but beleive it or not....its gotten me so down tht i think im gona fail coz of tht....n right now..i shud be doing sum calculus but i eel really comforted nwo tht im replying in this thread, thank u msfyt, n thank u all once again...for this nice thread, makes me feel...not really AT HOME but AMONGST those who have always been wated to be accepted for who they are...for what they do...for how they are... =)
    sometimes u come across ppl who make u feel like *invisible* n u think tht y ot jus kill urself n REALLY become *invisible*....sigh..life doesnt suck..u us suck at living life...i mean..take it as it comes...go with the flow, thas how i AM LEARNIing to liv it at the moment...
    oh oh..ive been acepted to University of Toronto and well YAYY =D =D, thats one thing tht i am looking forward to...i hope i hav a good future =), but yea...im realy depressed..u knw msfyt, pls come here quite often, its nice to see ur replies along with other ppls opinions aswell, u seem decent enuff *not picking anyone out* to respond to a situation..jus saying...blaah...my playlist jus plays these random songs wich hav bad memories attached to them...i really need some motivation, im sorry but yea...im a pity.
    i cant really do much, see..this is wht i planned and his is how its going right, i wake up...study for 1 or 2 hours, go for extra classes since schools out..i come back around evening, chill on the pc for a while, i cant waste MUCH time so i stick to the pc n no outing for the moment...then i study...till about 7 in the morning, go to sleep, wake up..n the day repeats...its the only way i can keep my mind off my depression...sigh..but yea.it works for a bit but wenever i come to my pc..blaah..i dont wana think about it.
    but anyways, graff...i sketch out my heart n mind n everything ive got as a ventilation DOCK...yea..i vent thru graff =), n i write a lot of depressing thots on my pieces, *i dont post much coz i wasnt open about these type of things before...i guess im opening up now*...but yea...thas how it works for A WHILE for me...i guess i found this thread...but umm...imnot really talking from my side but maybe..just MAYBEEE...by coming thru this thread..someones life or livess may hav been saved...i guess thas a happy reason to come to this PARTICULAR thread quite often for me.. i hope to be happy for a while longer..a long WHILE...heh...now im smiling =) =D *thank u so much*.

14. MAST

MAST Elite Member

how come the people who have it the worst still don't see that materials can't make you happy? the richest man in the world could be just as depressed than a homeless guy with no family.

we live in a materialistic world, and it's tainted the minds of everybody.

15. HuntingLOLs

HuntingLOLs Senior Member

heh, mast - read a survey about peoples life quality. models had a worse quality of life than the ones sitting behing a counter in a supermarked generally. money does indeed not give happiness.

its not about how bad you have it in terms of wealth. tode. im happy for you to be able to cope with what seemed to be a miserable childhood at home, strong persons should help weak persons, but not everybody is as mentally gifted as you would like people to be. cutting yourself is an outlet of anger and desperation (and probably more) and suicide is for some just the final stop on that road. its really sad to see you being so narrow minded. this thread is now about some macho bullshit of how big a man you are because your dad threatened you or that you live in the shitty part of town. its about people having trouble and many not knowing how to deal with it, seeking help but being unable to find it. you should be understanding or not post at all.

16. dcite

dcite Elite Member

haha 'toy or not'
    i support this statement

17. bilal_tariq

bilal_tariq Elite Member

haha 'toy or not'
    i support this statement [/b][/quote]
    yee haha, so do i, lol, FUCK SHIT UP, in a good way :p

18. Hask420

Hask420 Senior Member

wordd i always turn to graff or some art to keep me going when im down or somthing ive made some dope pieces when i was really pissed and i was trying to express how i felt to people or someone..graff is a life saver for me

19. Flash

Flash Senior Member

im tkaing essential math for a couple of months in grade 9 next year. i failed some shit.

im prolly gonna get made fun of.

but i hope that doesnt leave with depression. cause i have a school councler and shit. to go talk to they save lives aswell. but still. any tips guys.

and mysfyt. thanks. and im surpised people hated you on tehese gay forums.

peace.

20. Desipher

Desipher Guest

You probly wont get made fun of I'v been in essentials math since gr 8 and I'm in gr 11 now. The only people that might bug you may be your friends but if they do you can always tell them to shut up or something.