Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Suicide

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Msfyt, May 7, 2007.

Share This Page

1. acereborn

acereborn Elite Member

jesus fuck man, you scared the shit out of me :|

i should let everyone know that hes alright, i was talking to him on msn today. some pretty bad shit happened, ill see if he wants to post it or not, but either way, hes still here.

dude, everyone here loves you, and any time you need to talk, hit me up

im there for you, and anyone else that just wants to talk

2. Jihad

Jihad Senior Member

I was once really really depressed. this was like almost two years ago durring the summer. i sat on my couch cryed all summer and barely ate anything. i don't really know why it happened or how but it did. it lasted up until about a year ago and thats when i finally was like you know what either i die or i find some help. and being strong i sat down with my mom and said i need help i wanna talk to somebody. you never really realize how much just comunicating you feelings with someone helps. basically it was no hassle at all. i filled out some questionares and talked to a social work and then a (now my) psychiatrist and found that i had depression and anxiety. i got put on a low dossage of 10mg of lexapro. it makes the worlds difference. nobody should ever feel like they're crazy or un-normal for taking medicine. nobody is perfect and everybody has their flaws. depression is something that i think we as friends and as people with something in common HAVE to be open about because again, its a disorder that leaves you all alone and in the dark with no where to turn.

for those of you struggling, your friends are there and your family is there. if your friends are really friends they will help you, no worries.

as for those of you that know some one or might know someone that has such a problem- its not a pain in the ass. just be there for them a little bit more than usual and make sure you make them feel good and not like shit.

3. blunttokes

blunttokes Elite Member

^ i believe every word you said there jihad.... a buddie of mine has depression and anxiety.. in 2005 he never left his bedroom nor did he pick up his phone i dont think the poor guy even ate or showered for the year he hid away... then in mid 07 he relized he has something wrong wit him and went to the fink as he said.... now hes on the same brand ur on... nothing major but his heads clear as day.... just dont do drugs while u do those perscribed pills

i feel for you jihad friends will follow you till you drop if your freinds are who they say and think they are...

4. SBOMBS

SBOMBS Elite Member

PLEASE JUS KILL YOUS SELVES

IF UR CRAVIN FOR ATTENTION PULL A BULLET THREW YER EYE

YOUR SURE PEOPLE WILL REMEMBER U

REMEmBER, THE BIGGER THE CALIBRE< THE LESS CHANCES U FAIL

BANG BANG BANG

emo fuckers:mad::mad::mad:

5. MAST

MAST Elite Member

you're cool.....

6. sketch3

sketch3 Banned

7. acereborn

acereborn Elite Member

no, idiots like him are exactly what their talking about... guys craving for attention..

and being a follower.

not all suicidal people are emo, sometimes they have medical conditions, sometimes something isnt working for them, or sometimes they just want to end it.

doesnt mean theyre emo, and doesnt mean you need to bitch about them..

8. MontanaPainter

MontanaPainter Elite Member

wow sbombs thats really fucked up

9. Proper

Proper Elite Member

I can honestly say that this is the most useful thread on BombingScience
    Guys like Mast and Acereborn are holding down this thread, major daps.

By the way I gave Sbombs a warning and if continues to insults and joke
    around in this thread just simply let me know. I'll continue to warn and then
    suspend him.

Thanks.

10. acereborn

acereborn Elite Member

alright, i dont mind people joking around, but not in a topic like this. lets hope that we keep this thread clean, and that if anyone wants to talk about something they just post here. or hit me up on msn/aim

msn: [email protected]

aim:burgess19

11. ASLOS

ASLOS Senior Member

yo don't commit suicide
    message me instead

12. innerbleeding

innerbleeding Senior Member

Last edited: May 1, 2008
  13. acereborn

acereborn Elite Member

@aslos
    or any of the people in this thread, theres always someone to talk to. and always try to stay on the bright side, and look forward to what you enjoy the most.

and at innerbleeding, there arent alot of things you can do about it. just try to forget about it, and realize that you can leave it behind.

14. cds_dogg665544

cds_dogg665544 Senior Member

you guys were right about being pashint im so happy for the last 2 days but it could come back hopefully not im becoming better friends with my homie and my other friend i hope comes over this weekend so i can paint with him.

it just takes alot of time to get out of the deppresion hole but just try to talk to anyone you know and are close to and hang out youll feel better.

15. innerbleeding

innerbleeding Senior Member

Last edited: May 1, 2008
  16. ASLOS

ASLOS Senior Member

ps i'm really good at listening and discussing problems

holla

17. MAST

MAST Elite Member

i'm no expert, but if she's like that, i gotta admit that what you guys have isn't real. me being as clingy as i am (the whole not being able to let go attribute about me), i never heard that word once in the 6 months me and my ex were dating. if it's forreal then she'll love you back just the same and won't mind all that bullshit.

i'm not telling you this for any other reason than to be informative and let you know that you can do better. it does get better than that.

things aren't always gonna be bad. you aren't completely stuck with what you've got. you can make a difference in your life and change it for the better. i've realized that you really can't just sit and wait. cause if you wait, better days most likely aren't going to just fall in your lap. take action. talk to someone. if you don't have any close friends that you can talk to (and don't feel singled out if you don't, a ton of people don't.), then talk to a counselor or something. plus, in the midst of all the taking action, you are occupied most of the time. that gives you a lot less time to think too much and wander around your mind

and don't worry about it if you have to talk to someone. it doesn't make you crazy or anything. a lot more people than you know get professional help all the time (and it really does work). as for pills, that's your personal choice.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2008
  18. Jihad

Jihad Senior Member

yo, im not trying to make this pressuring but if ANYBODY i don't care if its somebody thats talked shit to me on this site i don't care- if you feel like you've got no one to talk to that wouldn't judge you and be able to help you out by talking and relating then you can talk to me. even if you need help on your handstyles or whatever im here. i know how it is to feel like shit. and to that "SBOMBS" guy, get a life. stop being ignorant to the real world around you. being trendy and where tight ass girl pants listening to "senses fail" having a dike girlhair cut and generally looking like a douche and looking for attention from society is not the same as keeping to yourself not talking to any friends, not eating, laying on your couch doing nothing, crying all day because you want to die, loosing 15 pounds over 2 months because you cant eat, having panic attacks, thinking your going crazy, and generally wanting to die. everybody can get depression. it has nothing to do with current trends.

get your head out of your ass before you sit down and break your neck.

edit- like i said, ive been on the brink ive seen some dark dark pitch black times in my day... if you just wanna ask me some questions or whatever just talk , talk graf, shoot the shit, say whats up- hit me up. just say "hey its (your graf name) from bombingscience" or from "the suicide thread"

my aim sn is

promisekeptxxx

Last edited: Apr 10, 2008
  19. MAST

MAST Elite Member

yo, i've lost 7 pounds this week. if i lose 5 more, i'm gonna try to start eating more. but the problem is, i really don't know if i can. if i do it'll make me feel like i'm gonna puke. last time i lost this much in a week was when i had mono. and i just straight up didn't eat shit for a couple days.

i dk, i'll just see where this goes and where it ends up.

but don't really worry about me and say "that's a lot of weight really fast", cause i can lose weight like a champ (at a crazy rate) if i try hard enough (healthily). i just don't have a problem with my build right now, so i'm not really trying. i've just been losing my appetite lately and i've had that gut feeling for a while now.

20. acereborn

acereborn Elite Member

ive actually been having sort of the same problem, i wont eat like anything one day, then be starving the next, and it will be totally random

im pretty sure that there are pills or something for it, but if your getting concerned about it, just check it with your doctor