Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Suicide

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Msfyt, May 7, 2007.

Share This Page

1. acereborn

acereborn Elite Member

sorry for the double post guys, but my other ones already way too long.

"ike, i could easily convince myself i won't do it again, but i know that when it comes down to the moment, i won't feel the same way about it. i'll just be like "well, one more time.""

i know sometimes its hard to just say no to stuff like that, but maybe thats the thing. try to not give yourself the opportunity to say no (or yes), just get rid of all your shit right now, and then how can you do them?

do you have msn/ aim?

and sorry about not having any really deep thoughts, or anything at all to help right now.. =/

EDIT: guess its not a double post.. and yeah, just talk to someone about it over msn/ aim or w.e., its good to be able to rant sometimes. especially if they can listen, and feel what your saying.

get feeling better, dude

2. MAST

MAST Elite Member

thanks dudes, i appreciate it completely. first i'm gonna try talking to her about it one on one and see how that goes, but if it doesn't help, i'll PM my AIM to you's and talk about it there. i guess attacking it before i'm in over my head is a good thing.

but the powder's the only thing i'm concerned about. i can handle bud and alcohol and a couple others. i've been drinking and smoking and trippin for years, but i guess it's just the new feeling that i get from it that's got me. especially because it makes me feel so much better since i'm already down. had i started it before all this shit kicked off, i probably wouldn't be so bad about it. but there is the fact that i never thought i'd do it until all this shit kicked off in the first place.

but thanks for the concern. i'll keep up the posts in here for the time being

3. acereborn

acereborn Elite Member

yeah, i dont think that too many people get fucked up from green, but its still not a great thing to be messing around with. just the fact that you get used to doing it, sometimes leads onto bigger shit. idk, ive been trying to stay clean for a while.

but keep us posted in the thread or w.e., im up for just talking anytime.

4. MAST

MAST Elite Member

well i talked to her about it today. she told me that if i ever did it again she would completely erase me from her life. she was pissed. but she did talk it out with me and help me out. when the opportunity arises to do it again i'm calling her to take my mind off it.

i also found out she's not into me again. i guess she's just that comfortable around me. but whatever

i still just feel like shit. and there's really not anything that can make me feel better but time.

but thanks for the help. i'm gonna keep posting in here pretty much every day, so it's word.

5. xDesTx

xDesTx Senior Member

Its great that you talked it out with her and its awesome that you can just ring her and talk to her and get your mind of things.

its always great to have someone there for you ae.

well its better to know that shes not into you than to be led on expecting something to happen, i know people have said this many times, but there will be other fish in the sea, (if all the asians havent harpooned them yet, lol sorry couldnt resist)

Mate if you need help i'll always be here to offer a hand of support, and i bet my little buddy Acereborn will be too so if you need to vent to someone, we'll always be here

when ever you feel down, hit me up with a PM

MSN: [email protected]
    AIM: Evokedontprevoke

6. MAST

MAST Elite Member

word, man. i realize life goes on, it just takes time. and i am thankful i have someone to talk to. that's the main reason i don't want to lose touch with her, cause i'd be losing the only person i've legitimately been able to trust in my entire life.

but i'm glad you're still around man. i've never talked to you before, i don't think, but from what it sounds like, somebody up there is looking out for you and wants you to be here. if you're ever in that situation again, just get on here and talk it out with us. thanks for the help, and just know that i'm here for you in return brosky.

7. xDesTx

xDesTx Senior Member

Yeah thanks, im amazed im still here too... something pretty sketchy happend ae. but im fine now.

thanks its great knowing someone is here for me to talk to, (besides ace, lol)

8. acereborn

acereborn Elite Member

"Life is a process of becoming, a combination of states we have to go through. Where people fail is that they wish to elect a state and remain in it. This is a kind of death."
    - Anais Nin

Word everyone, I like all the positive support going on here. xDestx is a good guy, and he knows what he's talking about. Listen and learn.

9. xDesTx

xDesTx Senior Member

I didnt understand ONE word of that quote ....

yeah, ive been through suicide attempts alot... nothing to be proud of but its a learning experience each time and it weeds out your friends from the fakers

10. acereborn

acereborn Elite Member

the quote in laymens means... theres different parts of life, and thats normal, but you need to move on.

and your right, suicide attempts arent a good thing, but its still better then going through with it. learn from your mistakes, and become a better person from it. love every day

11. DeDo1

DeDo1 Senior Member

its deff easy to talk to someone u can relate to life's not easy but when u have ppl to talk to and be cool with it deff easier to get thru the day i love to make ppl laugh so if anyone needs to talk just let me know i pretty funny u can ask xDESTx he laughs at me lol or with i dont know but im here and want to help so PM me to talk or something

12. SeapNSR

SeapNSR Senior Member

this is the gayest shit fucken
    but at the moment i got no mates to talk to and i need to heave some shit
    i was lured by an evil temptress who i proceeded to lob my fingers inside
    twice
    while i was with the girl of my dreams
    but now im questioning whether she is the girl of my dreams if id throw her away for some slut
    but she fucking is
    now she knows ive been lying to her for 6months
    the only thing im thankful for is shes still talking to me but she feels horrible for seeing me cuz she thinks it makes her weak
    but i think it enforces how strong we are
    but then again i went and cheated on her for some fattish uglyish whore cunt
    who i might add was my gf half brothers gf at the time
    which makes it the most fucked up shit i ever done
    and i kind of want to blame meth and alcohol cuz i was completely brained out but then i did it again
    god fucking dammit dont do drugs i thought i was off the shit then blouwwwwww one night back on and i fuck everything
    then another night back on and i fuck everything again
    you ever fucked everything twice? cuz you get a mighty sore dick and brain and heart
    i dont even want to kill myself anymore this is more advice tha anything
    IF YOURE ALREADY THE MOST DEPRESSED CUNT OUT DONT FUCKING CHEAT ON THE FAVOURITE PERSON IN YOUR LIFE BECAUSE THE GUILT WILL DESTROY YOU UNTIL YOUR SHITTING YOUR INTESTINES OUT LIKE SOME KID WHO SAT ON A AMERICAN BRAND POOL FILTER
    suicide is for pussies btw its a cheaters way out and its selfish
    my mates dad killed himself and that fucks a kids head
    for real just think about your loved ones faces when they find you dead and youll never get the balls to do it
    if you have no loved ones then i dunno if people can love me they can love anyone so dont give up digger.

13. MAST

MAST Elite Member

i almost did today. i can't though. every day brings a new feeling. tomorrow's prom. if i was going i'd be in a great mood. but it's the exact opposite. can't fucking think or talk about it.

if i do anything this weekend i'll be happy. my friends are giving less and less of a fuck about me and ditching me more and more. i'm getting worse and worse. the ONLY thing keeping me alive is this girl. if she didn't talk shit out with me i'd have taken my life by now. she's the only person in my entire life that hasn't abandoned me or thrown away my trust.

i don't know. i just want to sleep until i can be happy again.

14. sevenohsavage

sevenohsavage Senior Member

15. JustKoolinB

JustKoolinB Member

get a universal remote.
    ;D

go adam sandler on that shit.
    fast forward naggaaaaaaaaaaar.

16. MAST

MAST Elite Member

whats up people.................

just....fuck. i always tend to pick at everything way too much. and i always tend to make the worst of a good situation.

17. Small Time Crook

Small Time Crook Senior Member

bare with me, this will be kinda long.. but i need to get it off my chest somewhere...

i feel like i aint goin' nowhere mane, like im a fuckin' joke.
    i got a bitch and i know she's just fuckin' playing me for a damn fool now, and it hurts like it did with the last.
    i started kickin it with my boys more lately and i know why i stopped kickin' it, they just single me out cuz im different, and they always servin' me beatings cuz i aint around, but that's only cuz of work.
    and work aint no better on me, i do all the same shit a manager does but my ass probably wont get the position and keep making minimum, while bitchass *****s rack up better pay and dont even deserve the position.

i dont see myself going nowhere, and it just makes me ask myself "why even bother with it anymore?" and when i get drunk i get even more down, cuz it seems like all this shit is grand-scale and ive tried offing myself off a couple times before when i was younger and on some ole drunk shit.. but nowadays its different, im older and i have access to straps, and when i dwell on it i cant help but think maybe some people would be happier, i mean, i know my ma loves me but im pretty useless, one less mouth to feed, easier on her to live life, shes even said that to me a couple times, it'd be easier if she didnt have two badass kids like me and my sister.. but idk mane..

i can't see no pro's at all anymore, all i keep telling myself is "they'd all cry for awhile.. then they'd forget about me".
    which is no different from me being alive, they all know i exist, but i dont shine like anyone else does... i dont know dawg.. i just dont know anymore.

18. MAST

MAST Elite Member

i'm with you man. i'm singled out with all my friends and people i call friends all the time cause i'm the different one.

i really don't see any positive side to life anymore. but i have a feeling that won't last forever. that's the only thing keeping me going is the chance that it will get better someday. so just sit tight and ride it out and know that you're better than all that shit. i can say don't let it get to you, but saying that is pointless. i know. just do the best you can for as long as you can, and when you feel like you can't give the effort anymore, don't let go. just try harder.

all this shit will build you up more than the next problem will be able to knock you down. you're getting stronger from all of this, if you just push through it. so stick to life and try to find new things to make you happy.

19. Small Time Crook

Small Time Crook Senior Member

i feel where you're comin' from guey, but, ive tried moving past.
    this one girl i knew told me a quote that was like "you live the life you're given because you're strong enough to live it" or some shit, haha, ima jack that quote for a rhyme...

but.. whenever i think of that quote i keep thinking im not strong enough to live it, bullshit piles up like bills and im getting weaker everyday, ive always been emotionally disturbed too, lately im talking to myself more then i usually do, the arguments get worse with myself.. and it's just getting hard to keep up, i used to take solstice in art and music and even that shit seems bland, phases like this would come and go but i think im finally gettin' close to the ledge and im lookin' down the canyon. feel?
    it just seems pointless, i mean, why should i even bother for something good to happen when i know it'll come to an end quick.

I aim high only to realize I am falling.

20. MAST

MAST Elite Member

i'm glad to hear i'm not the only one who talks and argues with myself. but forreal, you can't look at everything like that. you gotta see past the fact that everything good comes to an end. i know it's hard as shit, but a new perspective is all you need. you just need to find something worth working for. once you find that' you'll be motivated to get everything else together. i know you don't feel like it right now either. neither do i. i actually don't think i'll try for a while. but in the hardest times to work for something, the only thing that will help you is working for it.

i'd go more into detail and help more, but i gotta get to bed. i'm spent as shit.