Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Suicide

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Msfyt, May 7, 2007.

Share This Page

1. RAPP

RAPP Member

"Personally Ive also noticed (no offense to anyone) that graffiti writers tend to be the kinda person that dont fit in with other groups. Usually because as artists we see beyond just fitting in. " Uh no...

We aren't art fags, people don't chill with us cause they don't wanna end up in a county cruiser. We also don't want a bunch of pussies knowing what we write. As for committing suicide, I'm not going to sugar coat this but you're welcome to perform it, but no one will pity your silly ass. If you really want to end it all and have no replay, go for it. But if you want to get higher, don't do it. I'm not going to go into the deeper psychological meaning behind suicide or really give a fuck to be honest so I'm just saying my opinion.

Oh, and if your committing suicide, don't mix your religion or government into the picture. People will just think your a bunch of idiots or loony terrorists that forgot their bombs.

/asshole

2. MoF.

MoF. Senior Member

sucied is not good man i know every one thinks of it or it corsses theyre mind once, wee need to all stcik together and help each other out when we need it the most,

suicide dosent stop the pain it just passes it on to your loved ones.

3. AKnR

AKnR Senior Member

killin ur self is for bitches..........do whatever u need to remain happy. thats why i write bitch.

4. BennyBoii

BennyBoii Senior Member

I know a person that self harms
    they cut up there leg and wrist and it scares the crap out of me when I see it
    It worries my and I cant stop thinking about it when I see it
    For all u that make jokes and say its for pussies its not something to joke about
    Its makes them fell even worse and if your all fine with it you have a problem my friend
    so be positive if you know they do it talk to them sometimes all they need is some on to talk to

Last edited: Sep 16, 2011
  5. victim

victim Member

Reading books from Eckhart Tolle have helped me a lot. Some of the things he writes are bs so just ignore them, but the general message is very 'enlightening'.

6. Overload16

Overload16 Member

Well i often thought of suicide. But i cant get it over my heart to do it. Just thinking of letting my parents and friends behind makes it worse. And another reason i go on is because my dad just cured of his cancer and he needs my support..

7. criscros18

criscros18 Banned

I totally agree with Benny, it's really not a joking matter. I know that a bunch of y'all might think I'm a fag, or some sort of dweeb, but the truth is that I'm just like all y'all, it's just iv got religion. Iv been close to suicide several times, the knife on my wrists, but my mom used to say that "suicide is the most selfish act, one human can commit" and it's true, your act ins not only affect yourself, but all those around you: family, friends, and everyone else who even remotely knows you...

8. Phillip McDougall

Phillip McDougall Elite Member

9. master of seductions

master of seductions Banned

just tell your mom that your going to heaven two chill with your mystical malevolent invisible ruler for a little while then your gonna get him drunk and get naked with him and take pictures then blackmail him to send you back to life lmao

10. ChadWarden

ChadWarden Elite Member

11. smokeitup

smokeitup Elite Member

12. 2mor

2mor Senior Member

icp suck, kill yourself.

13. criscros18

criscros18 Banned

Wow this exactly what I mean, yall cannot look past the fact that I'm a Christian... Why?!? It's not that big a deal. Y'all arnt real writers!! You are too obsessed with your own status, and what you can get out of it...

14. Phillip McDougall

Phillip McDougall Elite Member

15. 2mor

2mor Senior Member

criscros, noone cares about your religious beliefs, your just a dick.

stop acting like your getting bashed for being christian when its actually cos your a complete cock.

16. criscros18

criscros18 Banned

17. B-36

B-36 Senior Member

I actually started writing again to keep me from fucking killing myself, it worked, im completely out of the depression now.

18. B-36

B-36 Senior Member

All acts are done for selfish reasons. If you disagree with me, gimmie an example and I will wreck it faster than Steven Spielburg wrecks anuses.

19. criscros18

criscros18 Banned

An insurgent throws a gernade into a small room containing a platoon of marines, one of the marines dives on the live gernade to save the rest of his platoon. selfish act??

20. criscros18

criscros18 Banned

i agree that people are selfish by nature, but it is a strech to say that EVERYTHING that we do is selfish...