Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Ta Wall

Discussion in 'Picture gallery' started by HazeO, Feb 5, 2005.

Share This Page

1. Ragger

Ragger Senior Member

I gotta say if theres someone particularly hot right now at the TA its Otak, i really dig his style, and that Scarface stencil with the ''The World Will Know Me By Another Name''
    Yep Yep, its all fresh
    big props

2. skim

skim Senior Member

yea man for sure otak is fucking sick and hes a monkey gets those high up spots he climbs anything fuck

3. COLA

COLA Senior Member

4. skwalR

skwalR Senior Member

poor effort on that shit^^^

5. COLA

COLA Senior Member

Your suck a faggot Waster12 you would just say that in order to be different. But i hate to break it to you sake is much bigger than trik. I'm not saying trik isn't good, he is very good among the best in Canada but sake has put down more thrown-ups than neone so you know he has the can control. Do you write waste also or just waster12?

6. glue

glue Elite Member

Your suck a faggot Waster12 you would just say that in order to be different. But i hate to break it to you sake is much bigger than trik. I'm not saying trik isn't good, he is very good among the best in montreal but sake has put down more thrown-ups than neone so you know he has the can control. Do you write waste also or just waster12? [/b][/quote]
    naaah trik has more style and is up all over canada, sake is dope but you have to give it up to trik just as much as sake. and just so you know trik isnt even from montreal.

7. ->toNE*

->toNE* Elite Member

nah nah t dot.but ye trik is up eveywere one of my favort writers..but sake is my favort both dope bombers

8. Ravek

Ravek Elite Member

trik is more opened minded with his style when i see most of his flics, its allways sotmin different

sake is too repetive with his style, its a generic repetive throw style, its not a bad thing,but i give sake props for killin it for so long and well,

9. STONES ONES

STONES ONES Senior Member

10. masen_one

masen_one Senior Member

look at the pictures and youll find out

11. Adamo

Adamo Elite Member

Sake has demolished Montreal...Trik has demolished Canada...Trik killls Sake...fuck all you bitch ass montreal faggots who think otherwise.

12. mewthree

mewthree Member

And it was your priority to stand up for your boy and set us montreal faggots straight. We live here, we know who killed montreal.. and it doesn't matter where they killed, cause they did alot of it together. I haven't seen a thing by either of them in winnipeg.. too bad cause I haven't seen anything streetwise over there that was all that great.

13. jesr

jesr Member

i love trik and sake but when it comes to whos better i dont think it matters but if you do care sake HYH, trik THE SEVENTH LETTER!... i think we know who won that...

14. HazeO

HazeO Senior Member

i'm positive sake has an enormous stamp that he just runs around town with and stamps those throws on walls. Trik Wins. All Canada. Can't fuck with that.

15. pervoe.....

pervoe..... Senior Member

ben jpense ke toulmonde a ses propre gout,moi je prefere sake.....mais c comme si vs disiez ki est meilleur??monk-e k6a ou causr SEVENTH LETTER..........deux bon artistes...

16. mewthree

mewthree Member

well they are both good, and they are both skilled bombers. I have yet to see sake all canada, but I have yet to see an upside-down and mirror image of a trik throw. It would be nice to see more of those huge sake blockbusters again.. like back in 1998-2000.

17. Putamadre

Putamadre Senior Member

Hey glue man shut up man sake aint shit near fucking trik..sake cant piece cant fr8 ,cant draw all he cant do is bomb. trik bombs the shit out of this world he even bombed in contries and cities you probably didnt even never knew existed trik was here for just a couple of month and didnt even live on plateau and he was already the most wanted there he even had his picture on the first page of this journal hes not even allowed being in montreal and he still shows up here putting up his middle finger in there faces and most of allhe aint no mother fucking bitch big headed like fucking ryan.so never compare trik to fucking sake even tho they know each other and bomb togetter and that fucking kids think sakes a god

18. Syman son

Syman son Senior Member

tabarnac...a new low has been reached in this forum....

19. glue

glue Elite Member

oh please dont direct retarted coments towards me. i agree trik is way better....

20. Putamadre

Putamadre Senior Member

sorry dude did some mistake i was referring to cola your name just like showed up right under his post..sorry the message wasent for you it was for cola