Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Tags Tags Tags

Discussion in 'Picture gallery' started by CHILLEN905, May 18, 2004.

Share This Page

1. youralltoys

youralltoys Senior Member

recka is fucking a ledgend u faggot!

2. AteskOne

AteskOne Elite Member

yes but i was simply making a remark towards something posted saying i didnt like it, which is the really whole purpose of any picture thread, to get replys on an image that you post. you were making a hateful remark towards my remark which makes your remark...useless. catch my drift. you really wanna shove a dick up your own ass just because i said i didnt like the mans style? really now? i think you needa find yourself a girlfriend and a hobbie. until then dont even bother posting back because i'm done listening to this shit.

3. AteskOne

AteskOne Elite Member

thank you for clearing that up for me, now why dont you go do something useful with your life like i dont know...end it.

4. Sumoe

Sumoe Elite Member

I like how the Recka tag looks but I don't like the tag, if that makes any sense.

5. youralltoys

6. Neo

Neo Senior Member

You keep talkin all this gay shit like really into it or something, maybe even really experienced at it. Go back to your sketch book kid, you're probably biting dudes style right now.

7. s2a2s2e

s2a2s2e New Member

to tell ya the truth, im not really diggin it either...its not bad, but its just not my style.

8. youralltoys

even tho they aint tags i jus wanna say FUCK YOU ^^^

9. Mr Tasty

Mr Tasty Banned

one of the dopest handstyles ive ever seen....thx for the pics...alot of u are just jealous cos ur handstyles look like everyone elses....this man took it further, and u cant handle it

10. random124random

random124random Senior Member

11. random124random

random124random Senior Member

12. Albert Fish

Albert Fish Elite Member

you guys are all ridiculous. i never said it wasn't an intriguing handstyle, i just said i don't really like it. definitely something different, just not something i'm into.

hitler was really good at genocide, but i'm not into genocide, so i wouldn't really like hitler.

13. Skesh

Skesh Elite Member

Did you use a Bluedot softcap for that?
    Someone told me that a bluedot looks like that, and this looks sick, so let me know

14. sir.one

sir.one Moderator

i hate to be a hater. but those flares are wack. if his lines were starting from thin to fat, that would take skill. this is just simple letteds with no real defineable style.
    afarm1.static.flickr.com_180_413298016_d8a39c9e4e.png
    and most likely that is a blue dot. but realisticly is really depends on the paint you use too. mine here was done with homestyles paint (shit canadain paint) with a silver jumbo. its hard to rock something, well ANYTHING with that. no beef or anything, jsut stating the facts<3

15. Deph.One

Deph.One Member

skesh - to be honest i don't really remember that much i was wasted

ummmmm

it was a molotow covers all - best can ever

i think it was grey cap wit black dot

i've used softs with it before though comes out alike

16. Deph.One

Deph.One Member

also

i'll get flicks later i murked thi train station with handstyles with that can

i was using a pink dot

came out with maddd flares

17. youralltoys

who u talkin to kid?

i aint biting no recka shit so dont be sayin shit if u dont no nothing about shit

and i agree wit mr.tasty for sure on this one

18. Neo

Neo Senior Member

I aint a kid. If you read the entire page I was clearly talking to Atesk one, the same person you were talkin to so dont try and chat all kinds of rough stuff to me.

19. BIGel

BIGel Elite Member

man you're all fuckin idiots.

reckas handstyle is UNIQUE as hell, the man has some insane creativity and puts it down like nobody else. no one can argue that point, but to say you a fag cuz his sense of style doesnt appeal to you is coming from the mouth of a cockrider. if you're sayin that just cuz he's recka then your off. personally i dont like it, but i respect how different it is.

20. sleepyhead

sleepyhead Senior Member