Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Tags

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Denz_one, Jul 11, 2005.

Share This Page

1. terower

terower Senior Member

Dopeness, FEN. That really flows well... nice job.

Three I just did for critique:
    ai61.photobucket.com_albums_h56_terower_Photo83.jpg

2. main2kNup

main2kNup Member

3. -testify-

-testify- Senior Member

^ i like that 5th one just dont make it so cramped cause i can barely even find the leg on the i and heres mine
    [Broken External Image]:http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/4025/tagpj4.png

this is all i can upload right now the problem is it sucks but crits anyway :p it says pask and the a is lowercase...way too cramped i no

4. sank one

sank one Senior Member

5. Fixion

Fixion Senior Member

6. Fixion

Fixion Senior Member

7. Fube

Fube Elite Member

^^^to plain. give that shit some balls :p

and main2kNup: all i see is m scribble n. and they all look the same are u trying to do that? i guess try to make the a and i more defined while keepin your style.

just my opnion. :D

8. Fixion

Fixion Senior Member

[Broken External Image]:http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/4366/ballsaxph4.jpg
    :D

Ohk out of all seriousness. How do i give it balls?

9. Fube

Fube Elite Member

hahaha, nice. well to me it just looks like plain handwriting. get a dry erase borad or go steal some phonebooks or something cheap and write till your fuckin hand falls off and your fingers are bleeding. see what looks good, and what looks bad. try to improve on that. look at a handy u like and elaborate on it. make it yours. i guess thats what i mean by giveing it some balls.

10. FEN the HEN

FEN the HEN Elite Member

little can emptying

11. sank one

sank one Senior Member

12. bouncingsoul

bouncingsoul Elite Member

Fen, I cant read it... Like I can read some but it's confusing as a whole... I love what I can see of that throw on the right

:edit:: Sank, keep working on dem letters... The bends in the Aa don't look too good...

Two new handies for my new name swet2... Dunno which one is better

View attachment 228103
    View attachment 228104

13. crash2122

crash2122 New Member

14. Fube

Fube Elite Member

View attachment 228108
    something along the lines of this fixtion. had like 10 min from break at work. just try to make it look like u want it to.

15. terower

terower Senior Member

Oh, yeah, I know, bro. That's just the one I've been using recently. The line through it isn't supposed to be the main thing, just an add on. Like, it's not supposed to be a dollar sign, but rather an S with a line through it for flavor.... I don't always rock the line, but that was what I was feeling today.

16. -testify-

-testify- Senior Member

17. Hot_Pocket

Hot_Pocket Senior Member

Crits for all!
    Fen, I'm diggin' it but the letters don't show up to the eye unless you really try and find it. Move 'em a bit apart? I'm not really sure.

Bouncing Soul, I like the first one the most, but the W looks kinda like an N, the second one, the E looks kinda like an A.

Crash, you're already at a good start, just start noticing other people's styles and work from there, your letters already show some of your own style, keep sketching.

Fube, I don't like the big loops at the bottom, and your letters are kinda weak and.... whats the word? Shaky? But I kinda like your N

Pask, I would get rid of that little extension on your P, and make the loop bigger to kind of fill in for that, I like your A, but the S is sinking down. Your K is looking a little funky, I'm not a big fan of the bottom leg going up then back down.

Yay, toy crits!

18. Fube

Fube Elite Member

^^^thanks for the ctits but i did that in literaly 5 seconds, also it was just an example on how to elaborate with "fixtion's" tag. if i spent more time on it, it would have been more balanced out. it says fixion

19. Fixion

Fixion Senior Member

20. jonowev

jonowev Senior Member